Rank the trainer battle music across the generations

Which is the best trainer battle music?

• Total voters
For trainer battle music, 5>1>rest

1 is nice and is classic. 5 felt awesome. Don't know why, although my first games WERE Gen IV....

so um
I found a .zip on mediafire with piano sheet music PDFs from all the pokemon games (and by all the games, I mean gens I-V, Coliseum, and Pokemon Channel) so if you guys want I could post a link to it and maybe we could discuss more of the themes from the various games??

For example, various cycling themes:
RBY
GSC
RSE
DPP
BW

disclaimer: there's a ton of sheet music for RBY and GSC but not too much for the others.

5>2>4>3>1

BW's trainer battle music kicks ass. Now, if it were Champion themes, I'm pretty sure 4th Gen would take the cake. The music that plays when you battle Cynthia is just so epic.

+, p, +, +, c
This summed up the majority of the thread on the first page

I would say 1, 2, 5, 4, 3 though (Note: Saying RBY music sucked is a dick move)

But why did you include "Grey" in the poll when it not only doesn't exist but hasn't even been announced? Are the people rating the music for "Grey" psychics who can listen to things in the future?

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I really didn't like the trainer music in 5. But all the other music is great. The trainer music just doesn't have a catch to it at the beginning which always bums me out.

1 is my favourite. I can't decide between the others now because I started listening to the Gen 5 Plasma fight music and that just blows everything else out of the water.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
For example, various cycling themes:
RBY
GSC
RSE
DPP
BW
4>1>5>>>3>2

DPP Bike Music is just so stellar. It reminds of a "heading out to adventure" sort of song, like if you made a Pokemon movie then after leaving the first town their would be a montage with this music.

RBY is classic nostalgia not gonna lie.

BW sounds like Keyboard Cat which is fucking weird but the more I listed to it the more alright I was with it due to its uniqueness.

3>5>2=1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4
Ironically, Sinnoh is the closest region name to shit.

SERIOUSLY WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THE ADV HATRED IN THIS THREAD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)