List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that the Pokemon Movie 11 expansion of the Dream World doesn't provide any new Pokemon :(
Yeah, the only thing to get out of it is are Reshiram/Zekrom C-gear skins when you send over R/Z and play the Victini version of the flying game

sheesh. I was hoping for something extraordinary, like sending Zekrom to a Black game or Reshiram to a White one. I'm hoping too much :(

Yep them.
If they make them available through download they can't do it for DW, because it will make the movie downloadable useless.

I was referring to a hypothetical situation. Nothing to do with the Haze/Mist.
Of course, but even an other Reshiram Zekrom from the DW would make the movie downloadable useless ( Haze/Mist is not that groundbreaking) and make less money out of the movie.

- If I did sync my Black up, is there a way to unsync my White? The reason I ask is because I would like to restart my White to RNG a ID SID and then resync my White to my account with my Black.
You can contact customer support and ask them to delete your game sync ID. I did this when I wanted to restart White. Watch out, though, as it could take a long time - it took a couple of weeks for them to do it for me.

finally got my dw female dratini today, day before yesterday was a female vulpix, just looking for the poliwhirl and I'm done with the regular dw.

Victini's doll Password: ポケモンえいが

and to enter the new island, we need the event Zekrom or Reshiram. Anyone can give me one of them? I have any pokémon from DW but password ones.

Victini's doll Password: ポケモンえいが

and to enter the new island, we need the event Zekrom or Reshiram. Anyone can give me one of them? I have any pokémon from DW but password ones.
What ?
This kind of Reshiram/Zekrom doesn't exist yet since they are given at the movies and it is only released on Saturday.

Besides going in the island is easy, you don't need to do anything.

I thought you just need to send your OWN Zek/Reshi to DW, aka the one you catch at N's Castle/DS Tower...

EDIT: I checked Serebii and they are vague: they just mention to send Reshiram/Zekrom but don't mention whether the N's Castle one is ok to send.

I thought you just need to send your OWN Zek/Reshi to DW, aka the one you catch at N's Castle/DS Tower...

EDIT: I checked Serebii and they are vague: they just mention to send Reshiram/Zekrom but don't mention whether the N's Castle one is ok to send.
Tried and it doesn't work.
So it must be one of the movie.

Is this only released in the Japanese Dream World?
Serebii gives like no info....
You're right. Me saying is "
Duration: July 13th 2011 to October 4th 2011 (Japan)" & "For those of you with the Japanese Black & White games, the new Dream World expansion, entitled "Pokémon Movie" has been released." is no info at all...

As for the question, yeah it is the movie downloads. Thought I had made it clear. My apologies.

It's also worth noting that you can have both. While you're restricted to one per game, if you have both Black & White registered and earn say Zekrom's with Black and Reshiram's with White, you will gain access to both with both games :)

/\
||
Don't say it's name 3 times or it will appear again.

I've tried my own reshiram on the new island and it doesn't work.

And Pokémon Movies usually has pre debut with the distribution, so it can leak anywhere.

Also, Minccino Password: PGLWELCOME

/\
||
Don't say it's name 3 times or it will appear again.

I've tried my own reshiram on the new island and it doesn't work.

And Pokémon Movies usually has pre debut with the distribution, so it can leak anywhere.

Also, Minccino Password: PGLWELCOME
Didn't work for me either.

-James

Soon a female event DW pikachu will be given (it has sing)
Maybe the light ball will become available with it, because according to Serebii a pikachu from DW always holds it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)