VGC '11 US National - Indianapolis - July 8th to 10th - WON by superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamz

VGC 2011 Seniors Champion
does anyone know what happedned to 2010 junior vgc national champion wade stanley? did he come r what

According to what I've read, top 16 masters looks like this:

http://yfrog.com/z/kjx6gzgj

1. meztips (7-0)
2. GreySong (6-1)
3. Randy Kwa (6-1)
4. Fish (6-1)
5. TDS (5-2)
6. Duy (5-2)
7. CRITICO! (5-2)
8. Christina Bacino (5-2, no idea if she's on her)
9. Matt Coyle (5-2 no idea)
10. Michael Floccare (5-2 no idea)
11. Stephen Morioka (5-2 last year's national champ bro)
12. Josh Cohen (5-2 no idea
13. zerowing (5-2)
14. Wolfey (5-2)
15. HagridTwin (5-2)
16. TTS

Concluding from this, the pairings of the first KO round today look like this. This KO round will determine who gets the invite to Worlds.

meztips vs TTS
GreySong vs HagridTwin
Randy Kwa vs Wolfey
Fish vs zerowing (2010 Seattle rematch)
TDS vs Josh Cohen
Duy vs Stephen Morioka
CRITICO! vs Michael Floccare
Christina Bacino vs Matt Coyle

Shitty pairings :/ Blame the game I guess...

We created them last night.

Me vs. Washington champ
Vince vs. Human UGHHHH
David A vs kiwidog
Kingofkongs vs mosquitox216
Brandon vs reuniclusking
Unreality vs darkpenguin67
Maski vs random?
Blitznburst vs mosquito's friend

In juniors my Bro has to play grace in top 8. If all goes well, it will be him vs snake in the finals.

Most of team seniors are on the opposite side of the brackets... Let's do this!

According to what I've read, top 16 masters looks like this:

http://yfrog.com/z/kjx6gzgj

1. meztips (7-0)
2. GreySong (6-1)
3. Randy Kwa (6-1)
4. Fish (6-1)
5. TDS (5-2)
6. Duy (5-2)
7. CRITICO! (5-2)
8. Christina Bacino (5-2, no idea if she's on her)
9. Matt Coyle (5-2 no idea)
10. Michael Floccare (5-2 no idea)
11. Stephen Morioka (5-2 last year's national champ bro)
12. Josh Cohen (5-2 no idea
13. zerowing (5-2)
14. Wolfey (5-2)
15. HagridTwin (5-2)
16. TTS

Concluding from this, the pairings of the first KO round today look like this. This KO round will determine who gets the invite to Worlds.

meztips vs TTS
GreySong vs HagridTwin
Randy Kwa vs Wolfey
Fish vs zerowing (2010 Seattle rematch)
TDS vs Josh Cohen
Duy vs Stephen Morioka
CRITICO! vs Michael Floccare
Christina Bacino vs Matt Coyle

Shitty pairings :/ Blame the game I guess...

Christina is "The wolf" she got 2nd place at Newark.

Matt Coyle is Enfuego.

I keep on getting unlucky with my match ups! Yesterday it was Cybertron R1 then Pikabuddy's brother then Vincent (Hitmonrocker) R3 and I am playing Vincent again. Then I got Ben Hickey I believe who is Darkpenguin67 R4. Gregory Hu R5 who was someone who had some kind of muscle disease. Casiana, who isn't really bad and does know about RNGing even though he doesn't affiliate himself with Smogon, round 6 and finally Mosquitox216. Only losses were to Cybertron in such a haxy, but entertaining, game and Mosquitox216 where I got to troll him hard by losing because I got to shout my losing message on Pokemon Online at him "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" and I had a Mythbusters nickname theme.

Funny thing happened when I was playing against Vincent, I was sitting next to Kid Kadabra and he asked "About how much would Dark Pulse do to Jellicent, it has some special defense EVs." I said like 60% and it turned out to be just about right! Such skillz

Why does everyone need to get the trip to go to worlds on Cybertron, Hitmonrocker and My side of the bracket?? We have to go try-hard like ABC did with the best team ever.

I am predicting Unreality vs David Arnold semi finals on one side of the bracket and hoping for me against cybertron semi finals on the other side of the bracket.

Having a best of three rematch against Hitmonrocker today, winner then plays blitznburst/mosquito's friend. And hopefully it will be Cybertron in top 4 and we'll get a rematch for our round one battle!

They ruined Huy. He got haxed out at first three/four rounds so he tried to get last place later and cause of bs bye hax he didn't. His last game was so good though

TEAM SENIORS BETTER WIN

We created them last night.

Me vs. Washington champ
Vince vs. Human UGHHHH
David A vs kiwidog
Kingofkongs vs mosquitox216
Brandon vs reuniclusking
Unreality vs darkpenguin67
Maski vs random?
Blitznburst vs mosquito's friend

In juniors my Bro has to play grace in top 8. If all goes well, it will be him vs snake in the finals.

Most of team seniors are on the opposite side of the brackets... Let's do this!

Some tough match ups. So hard to call on the Human vs. Vince match as I'm chill with both of these guys and I really would like none of them to lose. Cybertron can easily take a win as well as Maski. Again it's a tough call for David versus Kiwidawg. Kiwidawg has a TON of practice on PO so I'm going to call him to win in this match. Unreality hopefully should win but again, it's a tough match up as they both have a lot of practice in the VGC 2011 metagame but I would say Aaron to win that match. Brandon should take that win as he is extremely good. Kingogkongs vs. Mosquitox216 is a really hard one to predict but I obviously want kok to win to represent Team Seniors but it could go either way. BlitznBurst should take the win over Codios341 but I met Codios at Newark and want him to win.

Good luck and you better go by my predictions ;)

Having a best of three rematch against Hitmonrocker today, winner then plays blitznburst/mosquito's friend. And hopefully it will be Cybertron in top 4 and we'll get a rematch for our round one battle!
If all goes as planned, let's hope this is how it ends up. If you or Cyber or Vince loses and can't go to Worlds, I have nothing to look forward to :( Don't crush my dreams BROWSKI! D:

Good luck to everyone participating especially my Seniors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)