VGC '11 US National - Indianapolis - July 8th to 10th - WON by superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gratz Wolfey! As soon as I heard them say your name and I saw the Cofagrigus and Scrafty leads I flipped out cause I remember fighting you everytime I clicked find battle =P

Hey guys, I thought I might as well register due to my name floating around here. I mean, I found this thread by goggling my own name o_O Im new to all the competitive playing, but I thought I did pretty well XD. 14th place FTW? I hope codios and mosquito do well, even if they never showed up at the arcade >_> Congrats to everyone who made it :)

Wow, crazy day. Thought I would lose at so many points, especially against Brandon and David, but pulled through. Awesome tournament, about to go to the lobby with Unreality, Maski, and others.

Well as you might have known I got t8.
Lost to insane hax there.

Also, I was the only one to get fre ice cream at the mall
Helped make up for my loss that I had over 99% chance of winning but nowhere near enough.

OMG OMG OMG MAH BOY AARON AND LIL ZHENG DID WORK! DO THE SAME SHIT AT WORLDS AGAIN! AND MAKE SURE YOU GO TO YOUR LOCAL SUPERMARKET AND SHOW OFF YOUR BLING-BLING! ;D

Congrats to everyone else that got invites to Worlds and I'm guessing Human isn't going to Worlds, sad-face :(. Also, congrats Superwolfe as well. What about Mr. Haxy Haxee Wolf-Magnet IPS? How did he do?

Also, what about Vincent (Hitmonrocker)? How did he do? Once again though, congrats Aaron and Lil Zheng, you both deserved it. :)

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OMG OMG OMG MAH BOY AARON AND LIL ZHENG DID WORK! DO THE SAME SHIT AT WORLDS AGAIN! AND MAKE SURE YOU GO TO YOUR LOCAL SUPERMARKET AND SHOW OFF YOUR BLING-BLING! ;D

Congrats to everyone else that got invites to Worlds and I'm guessing Human isn't going to Worlds, sad-face :(. Also, congrats Superwolfe as well. What about Mr. Haxy Haxee Wolf-Magnet IPS? How did he do?

Also, what about Vincent (Hitmonrocker)? How did he do? Once again though, congrats Aaron and Lil Zheng, you both deserved it. :)
human is going to worlds, ips didnt make top 16, vincent lost in t16

We just got back from Indy. I just wanted to make a quick post thanking everyone for being so nice to the family during Nats. Congrats to all the winners and see you all in San Diego. Mrs. Arnold promises to LCQ. Should be fun.

Congraaaaaatss Snake, Cybertron and Wolfey ¡¡¡¡¡

Wolfey it's original, but I won he jujujuju :3

See you in san diego ... je, je

Congrats to Unreality and Maski too <3

(Unreality's just raging because no one is congratulating him for his TOP FOUR VICTORY)

No but seriously congrats TEAM AARON

Congrats to Unreality and Maski too <3

(Unreality's just raging because no one is congratulating him for his TOP FOUR VICTORY)

No but seriously congrats TEAM AARON
CONGRATS UNREALITY AND MASKI and everyone else.

Seriously congradulations to everyone there. Lucky people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)