cco vs ciele
yoshiken vs dark lizardon
kokoloko vs ssbbm
iconic vs alaka
lesm46 vs fire blast

Good luck guys

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Q and A time!

I'm a little concerned that the Smogon University PO servers are currently down and that's what this tournament's using, but hopefully it either gets resolved over the weekend or Fate has a backup plan just in case.
  • Battles must be played on the Pokemon Online simulator. The server you play on is up to you and your opponent. If you ask for your opponent's Friend Code I will track you down and steal your left kidney.

uhhhhh.....

can I go in as a sub?

why didn't you extend the joining until there were 128 people? ;_;
cos sign ups had dwindled down to like nothing so there was no point extending it, who knows how long i'd have to wait for like 16 people to join

Why I am not in it? I see people that signed up after me and entered the tournament .-.
96 people, first 72 guaranteed in, remaining 24 randomised

• Battles must be played on the Pokemon Online simulator. The server you play on is up to you and your opponent. If you ask for your opponent's Friend Code I will track you down and steal your left kidney.
Yeah... just noticed that some time after I had posted that. My bad... *facepalms*

I'm going to drop out of this, internet at my vacation house is worse than I expected and the schedule is inconvenient, sorry to ciele, but now a sub gets in right?

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
lol, damn. I had my team ready and everything just to come find out Memento is banned - figures though, it was pretty borked in this 'meta'.

VMing ssbbm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)