VGC '11 World Championships - San Diego, US - August 14th - WON BY BlueCookies & kamz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about 90% sure I'll be there in the Masters Division for LCQ soooo, sign me up! :D Be prepared for Team India!

Edit: I actually might be doing TCG. lol

Also, word is that there is a 5v5 basketball game going down. I've heard that Fish and Paul are captains, which is fine by me. Anyone who is interested should let it be known. Also, who is bringing a ball? I assume one of the people who is driving? It better be a good ball, because I hate playing basketball with a shitty ball.
Well, I'm only 15, but I play basketball, and I'm pretty tall, so I'd play if no one feels bad about getting embarrassed by a little kid. Also, I can bring a pretty good ball, if that's needed.

If someone can lend me around...let's say... 6500 pesos (around like 620-630 dollars) OR 100 dollars and a room to stay in, count me in for LCQ

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It would take a pretty big miracle to get me to be able to attend, but good luck to all those attending.

I know I'll be following things closely. (As will others I am sure.)

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
I've been good at foosball and then cornhole so how can I not play some bball at worlds even though I'm so much shorter than you guys lol.

man so pumped for worlds jajaja

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
Me
and my main man Ray Rizzo
(maybe Nick Mccord) along with my good mate Min Datoo
will be hitting up In-n-Out Burger
erry day of the weekend.

lol is there actually any other cheap fast food restaurant barring the SUBWAY?

also, there might be a slim chance of me going, just gonna ask tpci if they are willing to give one of kasty's or twash's trips to me. not that I really think they're doing that but asking doesn't hurt eh? :D

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Look at Tyler's post above. That's the only fast food you need when in California.

Also, I will be there for the LCQ and any other shenanigans (LGF) that may be going on after. Looking forward to meeting a lot of new people and seeing some old friends.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'll be getting round as many of the fast food restaurants that we don't get over here when I'm out there. If I have the time though, it's all about.

Probably on the friday if I can find one.

Screw everything every, In-N-Out Burger is the ONLY thing you SHOULD eat if you're an outsider in Cali. I REALLY wish they had some in the East Coast. Oh well, we have White Castle in New York :P

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm happy to try this In-N-Out you all speak of, I did have one problem with Ca when I last went.
Where are the Dunkin' Donuts?

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i may be able to go?

uh

ps. if i go i'm gonna stuff every shot tad attempts to make in basketball

There's a slim chance I could make it to San Diego for Worlds LCQ. But I'm also hosting the University of Victoria's VGC tournament a week after (August 20th) in Victoria BC, Canada :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)