Fatal Encounter

-Hello smogonites again. In this time i make a Uber team. Thanks and i hope that's like you ^^
CONSTRUCTION

I start with . Giratina-O.

After i need a Giratina-O wall, and a Supporter pokemon. Groudon.

A pokemon with entry hazards, and withdraw the hazards, and wall the ice type. Forretress.

A scarf pokemon 4 Revenge killer, and a counter off the Specs/scarf Kyogre. Palkia

A Special wall, because Groudon its physichall wall. Chansey.

And the last, the good pokemon, and Uber off the ubers. Arceus.​

THOROUGLY

Giratina-O (DJ Shadow) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
Evs: 216 Atk / 216 Satk / 76 Spd
Naughty nature (+Atk, -Sdef)
-Draco Meteor
-Shadow Sneak
-Hidden Power Fire
-Outrage

I switch giratina-O because he was a Sweeper and a Antispinner. He have a nice synergy with Chansey, and forretres. The mixt giratina i think it was the best set of the Giratina-O

PlaySmogon (Groudon) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Punch
- EQ
- T Wave

Another wall phisichall in the team. This Pokemon but its more phissichall wall than lugia. It serves to stop, rain of kyogre, and simultaneously to make the team more synergetic. Once with this pokempn Lugia already it has clear track for boost up, since groudon paralyzes the enemy pokemon, and lugia controls the boosts up.

BUNKER (Forretress) (M) @ leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 SDef
Sassy nature (+Sdef, -Spd)
- Volt Change
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes

Forretress does that the team is totally covered. Forretress, stop the ice type , and it removes and puts the entry hazards. vendetta is to stop the anti-spiner

UberOfSpace (Palkia) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
hasty Nature (+Spd -Def)
- Draco meteor
- Outrage
- Fire Blast
- Thunder

Palkia does the function of revenge killer in the team since with his choice scarf, it does that between in the field avenging the death of a ally and stop the rival with few possibilities of surviving. Above it covers the weakness to the fire that the team has till now. Above he takes advantage
he kill a threaths how Kyogre Choiced making Thunder 100% acuracy, and other uber pokemons how Giratina, pakia, and Mewtwo with Dmeteor

Lt. Nurse (Chansey) (F) @ Mineral Evol
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Wish
- Seismic Toss
- protect
- Toxic

Chansey with Evolution Stone is the Pokemon with more special defense of the whole metagame; Ubers and Ou. in this team needs his help since the tier Uber is a full tier of pokemons special, so his presence in the team. The pokemons with more special attack of the tier uber as Palkia, mewtwo, kyogre, dialga, etc .... they do it 3OHKO at the maximum. For example max damage of water spout of kyogre specs with maxim power is 47 % of damage. Above this pokemon puts Stealth rock.

Pokemon God (Arceus) @ Skill Scarf
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spd
Admant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Extremespeed
- Shadow Claw
- EQ

And finally Arceus, the Uber of the uber, and the god pokemon. This pokemon gives many problems to all the Uber's teams. The good and more used set of all is the SD Arceus, since of extremespeed with 1 SD OHKO gives him many Pokemons

POSSIBLE CHANGES

Some fail put a post with the change that you think :)

It is quite, I hope that you have liked and for the near RMT do comments to improve.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AND THANKS FOR READING:D​

Heeyy... I like this team...
But it's a little too obvious. also, pairing forteress with sun is not too smart. You say that it's to "stop ice types", when only 2 pokes are weak to ice. (the other 3 are neutral).
I'd reccomend replacing it with Nidoqueen. Here's a good set for it:
name: Toxic Spike Support
move 1: Toxic Spikes
move 2: Earth Power / Earthquake
move 3: Flamethrower
move 4: Ice Beam
item: Leftovers
ability: Sheer Force
nature: Bold / Relaxed
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

Ok, where do I start?

•change vendetta on forretress to stealth rock so you can run wish-protect on Chansey and change his nature to calm and run max sp def so your able to take comun special hits
• run fire punch over overheat on groundon for it uses groudon's better attacking stat and it doesn't get weaker after each use. Then change his nature to impish since your not going mix anymore
• get rid of fusion flare for the much better blue flame, and change solar beam for focus blast because if your opponent changes the weather, reshiram is a sitting duck and focus blast gives you good coverage against t tar and Dialga
• change Recover to Roost, so you lose your ice, rock and electric weakness if your faster when you recover and change roar to whirlwind if you want to phaz away subs, or use dragon tail if you want to do damage while you phaz

Ok, where do I start?

•change vendetta on forretress to stealth rock so you can run wish-protect on Chansey and change his nature to calm and run max sp def so your able to take comun special hits
• run fire punch over overheat on groundon for it uses groudon's better attacking stat and it doesn't get weaker after each use. Then change his nature to impish since your not going mix anymore
• get rid of fusion flare for the much better blue flame, and change solar beam for focus blast because if your opponent changes the weather, reshiram is a sitting duck and focus blast gives you good coverage against t tar and Dialga
• change Recover to Roost, so you lose your ice, rock and electric weakness if your faster when you recover and change roar to whirlwind if you want to phaz away subs, or use dragon tail if you want to do damage while you phaz
Yeah thanks 4 the help. Your changes They have improved to best the team.
Thnks^^

I like seeing sun teams since they're a little different from the norm. However, your team lacks a reliable way to switch into Choice Specs Kyogre, as nothing you have avoids a 2HKO (but in most cases OHKO) from Water Spout. What I'd recommend for fixing this is replacing Lugia with Choice Scarf Palkia.

Palkia @ Choice Scarf
Pressure
Timid 0/0/0/252/4/252
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Thunder
- Spacial Rend / Surf

Palkia also gives you an easier way to deal with Darkrai, which you are currently relying on Arceus to revenge kill.

Hope this helps and good luck.

I like seeing sun teams since they're a little different from the norm. However, your team lacks a reliable way to switch into Choice Specs Kyogre, as nothing you have avoids a 2HKO (but in most cases OHKO) from Water Spout. What I'd recommend for fixing this is replacing Lugia with Choice Scarf Palkia.

Palkia @ Choice Scarf
Pressure
Timid 0/0/0/252/4/252
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Thunder
- Spacial Rend / Surf

Palkia also gives you an easier way to deal with Darkrai, which you are currently relying on Arceus to revenge kill.

Hope this helps and good luck.
yeah i make the changes and now the team its very good than the past changes. Thanks 4 the idea to put a Palkia scarf for Reshiram, and i hope more comments 4 make a very good uber team^^

I'd actually prefer Leftovers over Helmet on Lugia, since there are fewer physical attackers in the tier. In fact, I think you'd actually be better off using a specially defensive spread instead.

I'm not really that sold on Aeroblast anyway. Flying is meh coverage in Ubers. I prefer changing it to Ice Beam instead, such that you can stand a chance against the dragon-filled population of Ubers.

I'm not exactly sure what Arceus' item is(Silk Scarf or Expert Belt?) but Arceus is best running Life Orb. It provides the consistent power that Arceus needs to be a powerful attacker.

You actually don't really need Forretress to wall Ice attacks, Chansey takes them very well anyway. The only Ice attack you'd see Chansey go down to is lolIcePunch. Only Lugia is SR-weak, so I don't see much use for spinning as well. I'm not sure what to replace on this one, but Forry seems a bit unnecessary on this team.

You actually don't really need Forretress to wall Ice attacks, Chansey takes them very well anyway. The only Ice attack you'd see Chansey go down to is lolIcePunch. Only Lugia is SR-weak, so I don't see much use for spinning as well. I'm not sure what to replace on this one, but Forry seems a bit unnecessary on this team.
-Yes its necessary, because i need to put and withdraw the hazards xD

-I make a change. I change Lugia 4 Giratina-O

Sun and Forretress seem a bit counter productive. Maybe put Magic Coat on Giratina to reflect back entry hazards and replace Forretress with Reshiram... just a thought. Hope it helped!

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Good team but I think some tiny tweaks to the movesets could be done. Although this sounds odd i recommend getting rid of protect on Chancey and putting in soft boiled. Chancey doesn't get leftovers recovery so its not healing as much as 1 soft boiled and since you don't have toxic spikes the wish + protect isn't as good. Putting soft boiled gives Chancey 16 more turns of recovery and it can use that to heal itself up rather then use the teams precious wishes.
Also i recommend dropping earthquake for brick break on arceus since it gives him perfect coverage and you have a move that you can use to at least neutrally hit skarmory.

Eviolite Chansey, is SO common that nobody uses it anymore, because everyone started using stuff that defeats it completely. Everybody is using Eviolite Dusclops or Giratina. Use Arceus-Ghost, It completely destroys Extremekiller Arceus, and if you keep your Chansey, you can stall it by switching in and out. When Arceus tries using Shadow Claw or Shadow Force, switch in to Chansey. If it tries Extremespeed, switch into Arceus-Ghost. It will eventually stall it out of moves.

a) Nobdoy uses Eviolite Dusclops. At all.
b) That scenario puts the person using Chansey + Ghostceus in a very bad position because if they mispredict even once they're boned.

Impish Groudon + Hazards is all this team really needs to handle Extremekiller, but if the OP is really concerned he can switch Arceus to Ghost or Steel type, give it Timid + Max Speed, and Will-O-Wisp + Roar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)