Jarardo's Drawings

LOL @smogon's literacy. Ok I'll do those because frankly, i like all of these ideas! (but what pokemon can be spongebob...)

Ok, Master Win, how do you want me to crop this for avy? i'm only asking this because shrinking this 2-mon pic will look really awkward :P

The enemy of time. the tyrant rise

Alrighty y'all just making it clearer this time:
NO REQUESTS TILL NEXT NUZLOCKE, PLEASE!!!
Plus, I need to get some new sharpies :/ but just wait because I might be able to do some DIGITAL MEDIA before summer ends!
Thank you all for your time

Here, I will copy and paste it into a paint file and try to put it as my avatar. Thanks for making it? Love the cool expression on drud and the optimistic tropius!

Edit: It worked. Again thanks a lot jarado! Quick request regarding the nuzlocke. Is it ok if you don't have the cursing in it? You know, to make a little more friendly. Just a suggestion so if you don't like it, then you can disregard what I said and we can forget this matter. Please don't hurt me.....

Just on the record of the Spongebob thing (NOT A REQUEST...yet), I can agree with Frillish = Squidward, but wouldn't Cawphish (for those who cant decode my shitass spelling, I mean Crawdaunt's pre-evo) be more suited be Mr Krabs? Just have to make it a bit super-size.

Oh, and Pachurisu/Watchog = Sandy. Spongebob is yet to be figgered out though :/.

Well, seeing as spongebob is always so happy, how about we make it either a square stunfisk or how about............. palpitoad? I know I know it's not a sponge, but we don't have any sponge pokemons yet.

Is this the Krusty Krab?

No, it's some crappy art thread.
Sorry for the long wait peoples. I've just been busy with life and just today finally got to buy some more black sharpies 0_o I felt bad for leaving you all hanging so i just did these all in the past 30-40 minutes or something so they maybe a bit rushed. if anything is below satisfactory, I'll gladly remake it. Next stop, Nuzlocke!
Oh, yeah feel free to request stuff now. I guess i just needed a breather and i didn't mean to overreact.

I really enjoy the creativity of the Pokémon Spongebob series. They all look good, and I like Krabs especially.
Now, when is the next Nuzlocke coming?

THanks, Lanturn, glad you enjoyed it!
The answer to icay's prayers:

sorry for wait people. I've just been down lately about me being Mr. Speedster when drawing stuff. I wanna work on putting more time into my work for smoother lines. I'm also angry at my limited color pallete but i think i may get photoshop before the end of summer to alleviate that. I just have to be patient :P

I'll get your yanmega paradoxes! but first a crappy drawing of a not so crappy mon.

Funny thing, with the suspect round winding down, I figured "what the hell" and made a team of disowned mons. (in fact the yanmega request inspired me to do this). needless to say it tanked. I wish curse lax was better this meta :(. but ironically, mixvire consistantly cleaned the most clocks on teams. so i drew this in his honor. he's making "brbrbebrbb" face because that's how i like to say his name :P
/rant

Loving the Electivire, it's expression makes me laugh.

[STORY TIME] There was a time not much longer than 3-4 months when an up and coming artist by the web name of JarardoMartino was starting to make some very good art and earned his place on the avatar of many of Smogon's users. As this artist was beginning to flourish and hone his digital artbrush, disaster struck. Photoshop was no longer working, and now he was forced to resort to permanent markers. Discouraging though it was, he embraced this new medium and strove forward with requests using it. During this trying time, he discovered that he was expanding his talents, and his prowess as an artist began to shine through marvelously. His art seemed better than ever, and the idea of using his iconic style just seemed to fit like a hand in a glove, a bug in a rug, and other similar analogies when using the markers. Though, as time wore on, he began to "rush" his work, and felt as though he had to slow himself down to bring up the quality of his work. Thankfully, it was at this time that the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel began to shine through the darkness. Just today, it seems like he will be able to use Photoshop once again[/STORY TIME]

Seriously though, how long has it been since you last used Photoshop? I can't wait til you get to use it again, and I'm curious to see how your improvements will transfer over.

And, finally, as always, I just love the Nuzlocke.

Hey jarardo. I got your message. I think I have an idea. And BTW I think any good artist is art question worthy thingy. Oh ya, can I request a Seismitoad? I think with your brains you can think up something..... EPIC

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I'd like to request permission for Team Scramble in the Crew Tourney to be the official choice of JaradoMartino, since we all have avatars made by you (golurk for texas, golem for vratix, slaking for me) How about it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)