calling all (BAN ME PLEASE)s

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
if you see hazerider tell him i said hi and if you see norulz punch him in the face

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
the truth of the matter is nobody has ever beaten me at pokemon

oh man its good to see some of you, it's been a long time !!!

i didn't delete you off facebook specifically i just purged everyone ever off facebook because life is easier that way. i apologize i hope you can understand !!!

if any of the ontarian (BAN ME PLEASE)s wanna meet up and be gay without me lets do it i'm down just hit a nigga up

man, darck charley

i cant believe its really you

whats up man

glen..... clicky... waterbomb.. my old friends ! dak im very cute remember that picture. so cute. pocket thank you for the thumbs up. enjoy your life before the daily grind. i think things get more interesting with wife/kids/picket fence but so far the grind is hell. maybe it's just because my grind is hell. pro life tip: dont ever be an engineer.

fishy my girlfriend put gaga on in the car last night and it reminded me of my obsession with gaga and then that the last time i logged on to smogon was when i was obsessed with her and now i am here ! true story !

waterbomb my dick is ok though i just shave it whatevs

its interesting to see so many old faces still around. not a bad thing or anything. i might drop by #smogon some time but i barely remember how to use mirc and the last time i logged on i had to register my nickname or some shit and i think someone tried to ban me or something.

speaking of which how's et is he still crazy balls

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
ET is my homeboy, everyone just spent the weekend hanging out with him in Indy at VGC

also sorry I didn't respond sooner, I've been at work all day doing the daily grind shit donchaknow

fuck you dm i know you're here (BAN ME PLEASE) ass white boy
suck my white ass you sand (BAN ME PLEASE), I can't even friend you on Facebook because you're some high and mighty user who makes his shit all private

on a side note how u been ilu <3

also confirming very recently that dm is a (BAN ME PLEASE) ass white boy :happybrain:
wait what

DM has hit on me more times than I can count.

Though I can't sat that I mind
WHAT THE FUCK

at one point I was the ladies' man of Smogon, what the fuck happened

did anybody else chuckle when they saw who made the first reply in this thread?

edit: im not really a (BAN ME PLEASE), i was just reading this thread to make sure i wasnt a (BAN ME PLEASE).

gk

mighty
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
hardest nigga in all of madden

i replied to yo message, if you still at the same place we could do lunch one day, i work from home most of the time and it is like a 2 min drive from you

dougun.

d_____
_o____
__u___
___g__
____u_
_____n

dougun.

when we gotta meet up??????? no MEGATRON allowed.
eat a dick

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
if you guys do lunch on a Tuesday or Thursday when I don't work I could drive up and join you

maybe I could finally try those chocolate chicken wings (but yeah fucking right)

Steelicks

Come here and Battle me!
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
man, darck charley

i cant believe its really you

whats up man
thanks i am darck charley

im fine thanks its good to see you again =) ................ i always like to keep my rival close...

hahaha but seriously Justin is a (BAN ME PLEASE)

cloud

is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
yes i guess we could do it for all gta smogoners if you (BAN ME PLEASE)s wanna meet and dm if you're gonna stop being a (BAN ME PLEASE) and actually come up on a specific day i'm dtc (down to chill)

justin is SO (BAN ME PLEASE)

Roy

streetpkmn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
cloud! i'm posting on here for the first time in forever to say what up my nig. remember when we used to cc and i would own you so bad?

cloud

LOL ROY MY BOY!

whats up you little (BAN ME PLEASE)

are you a supersoccerstar yet??

i owned you at cc you little (BAN ME PLEASE) you never even had a chance

Hey can you get on IRC so that I don't have to lower my words per post count (and also make myself a (BAN ME PLEASE) I guess) by greeting you in this thread?

Well it's already too late but I would appreciate it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)