The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can see why it was impossible for Huntofthelion to get his remaining matches done. I've yet to get responses to my PMs.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Both of my matches are scheduled for the 15th! Hope to get them done at the scheduled time. Thanks to my opponents for quick responses and easy negotiation.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
played the game down to a perfect win!!!!!!!1 except it turns out i had the wrong move so it turned out like more of a loss

sorry team

I'm tired about that hax bullshit...

If I lied, please correct me.

Stop crying, and sorry for the flood.

EDIT: You didn't, but Bad Ass did... I'm not saying that you suck or something like that, bad team match ups do occur. I'm not mentioning your ability, don't take it like that.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I didn't make mention of luck at all. That's the fucking point. Maybe if you cared to learn the english language you'd be able to read my post you ignorant twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)