Nationals mini warstory+Hangout Warstory (Picture Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
***Seeing as how there is no picture thread unlike Nats, I wouldn't mind if people posted their pics here or if moderators want they can modify this thread and just make a seperate thread using the pictures I posted (from other people)***

Hi all! I had a blast in Indy and got to hang out with most of you guys (except for seniors since they formed their own group, we need to fix that at worlds!)

I'll be heading to the worlds lcq so I won't be posting my Nationals team =x
Besides this is more of a hangout warstory so you guys can experience what its like to be at nationals and maybe we will see more of you there next year! Also gonna use a similar format as Tyler so get ready to see lots of pics! (Thanks in advance to everyone who posted pics on fb because I will now use your pics :D)

Mini Warstory
rd 1: lv 45 jelly guy (actually should be called lv 50 Jelly guy since he actually leveled it up for our battle haha)
He predicts me twice, yet in the end its a 1v1 battle and I have like 5 hp vs his almost full hp pokemon but he has no attack to ko me so I win 0___o
1-0

rd 2: Itakio
Another super close game. I did a surprising turn 1 that caught him by surprise and managed to predict him a couple of times.
2-0

Rd 3: Stephen Morioka
Another really close game, he knocked out both of my pokemon on the same turn in the middle of the game but I still managed to pull a win off
3-0

Rd 4: Ryuzaki
She misses her attack turn 1 and would have made the game so much closer. Another good match.
4-0

And then things start to go down hill =x

Rd 5: Meztips
Pretty much his random target attack targeted the right pokemon and from there it was pretty one sided. Another great game by another strong fellow Dan trainer!
4-1

Rd 6: TRE's brother
He predicts me a couple of turns and catches me by surprise. Another great game.
4-2

Rd 7: Hagridtwin
I miss a powerful attack turn 1 though I also get a super duper lucky turn 1 but choose the wrong pokemon in the back which pretty much seals my fate. Another GG.
4-3

:( 19th place

So yea played epic fail. Now I know how you feel Cybertron haha. Everyone I battled were all quality trainers so its not like I had a easy win at all. One win away from top cut (then again poor Synre missed cut at 17th place with a 5-2 record, I'm starting to like the idea of a top 32 lol)

Oh well. At least fellow Team Gay Danny Alliance member TTS makes top 2. Great run Danny! And congrats to everyone who made it to day 2!

And now for the real warstory lolol PICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICS

Thursday morning
I get to the airport and wait for team dan member TTS (he arrived an hour after me) I know other duckies are there but don't see anyone. I finally see the sign for free wifi and hop on irc and tyler tells me they are all there. After 20 highlights Ninahaza gets on and says they are at mcd (i was behind the sign of mcd lol)

So yea going to mix up all 4 days together after this lol. Bluecookies had brought his N64 so that was pretty much our nationals training lol (pokemon stadium 2 minigames+quiz to be a champion and mario tennis). WITH Bluecookies WINNING ALMOST ALL OF THE GAMES lololol.

More group pictures between hanging out at the tournament and at the scotty bar we went to:

Tis ur boi kinderlew

Suits Picture

Seniors Pic

You guys should grant everyone wishes with your genies pose haha.

Hanging out at Scottys playing cornhole

Cramming 10+ people in the elevator

Ninahaza doing a pose

Coordinators having a little fun

Hangout at Scottys

Team Magma

Champion Cybertron

And last but not least powerful picture with Champion Snake! Congrats to everyone who qualified!

PROPS
-Meeting a whole bunch of new smogoners for the first time whether being juniors/seniors/masters
-Skarm for letting me room with him
-Evan for his superb driving skills and getting us down to the airport in record time.
-Team Dan member TTS for making top 2 :D
-Cybertron for reping ducks shirt and winning!
-SNAKKKKKKKE for winning as well!
-Even Superwolfe for winning! I mean it was nice to see the winners were all part of the online community. I think that was the greatest part.
-Oh and for TTS rnging my entire team lol :D

Slops
-Not qualifying for day 2
-Trying to watch all 3 finals at the same time but this was not possible :(

andrea

/me cresselias
lol I'm posting more, just trying to find all the good ones haha
Here I will help!

Becoming wanted criminals:

Also I had a great time chilling with you and everyone else in Indy! Congrats on the 4-3 record although it fell slightly short of qualifying for Worlds. ;_;

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hahahaha oh my god the gates at the fairfield..... First time I've ever had to shout "JAILBREAK" and step on the gas in my life.

Also, that picture of you and Snake is incredible.

So great seeing you again. I had a blast in DC and this weekend. I really hope you do well at Worlds so both members of Team Dan can compete but if not, next year is going to be even better. I might not be in DC next year, but there's always nationals. Good luck buddy!

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Haha, I didn't realize someone had got an image of that andrea. Gonna be used as evidence, just wait.

Turn one in our match was the worst ever! I hated that it came down to that one match for a spot in the finals. Hated it more when I totally failed in the finals. Nice story and love the pics. See you in SD.

And last but not least powerful picture with Champion Snake! Congrats to everyone who qualified!
great warstory

take his medal and run

It was nice to meet you, dtrain! Hopefully I'll see you standing next to babbytron next year!

EDIT: OH AWESOME I WILL SEE YOU AT WORLDS MAN

CK: I think this is pretty picture heavy!
Andrea: Thanks! I'll be at worlds so we shall see!
Evan: Thank you! Gonna do my best so Team Dan can represent at Worlds. Also your driving skills are too good!
Firestorm: haha, well its the marriotts fault for not putting a sign up and us having to force the gate up. At one point we thought there was no one i the car but then someone's head popped up out of nowhere 0_o
Hagridtwin: Yea it really was :( See you+your family in SD!
Bianca222: Yea I saw the pic and decided to put them both together lol
Unreality: You too! Haha guess I'll have to fix that at worlds!

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dan train, i just want to say THANKS A BUNCH for all the help this weekend, i know i bugged you a few times but i really appreciate it man. next time i promise i'll be ready before the day of the competition :).
great meeting you again Dan, i very much enjoyed chic fil a on Thursday :)

i did not like this picture very much, i am retiring those black jeans, they are just too big now.

oh hey this thread is a much more convenient collection of most of the good pictures than facebook

Nice seeing you again, and I know how you feel just missing out on Day 2 of Nats play... Worlds LCQ man, let's make it happen. Look forward to seeing you there.

I am upset I am in none of these pictures.

Grats on 19th place though, you did better than I did.
Thanks! Just fixed the picture thing, included you+others on the last few pics :)

Ninahaza: See told you Chikfila was boss. I miss those waffle fries :(
DM: Ya man. It was great meeting up with you again (and I got to hang out with your group longer compared to last year lololol.) CORNHOLE! SUCH A POWERFUL GAME
SYNRE: Totally! Can't wait for LCQ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)