The Pokemon Value System Tournament! - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
so I asked supermarth64 on Tuesday if he wanted to play, he said let's play Wednesday, didn't see him online then, Thursday or today so I sent a vm saying I am available over the weekend if we can possibly get an extension. If not, activity post as he has made no effort to contact me the whole round.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey, sorry for being a bit late. Me and my partner were both pretty bad at getting in contact, but when we finally did, he said he was not available until Sunday. If we can get an extension, that would be ideal. If not, well, then I don't really know what happens, never done a tourney before.

The OP has been updated with wins given via RNG or acitvity.

The only people who get extensions are those who got subbed in. These matches need to be completed by: Tuesday, July 19, 8 PM EST

.Kyuusei. vs. Vaz
dragoon952 vs. Nails

If you manage to battle by the time post in this thread to verify the result.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ummm kind of a stupid way to get eliminated, me and my opponent were just as active as each other (I was online all the time but we both missed contacting each other) and we'd only take a few days max to get this done. But whatever, let's lose on a coin flip in round one of a tournament where both participants were equally active...

Quite busy IRL at the moment. I thought I could make the battle but couldn't. I forfeit and give the win to my opponent. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

EDIT: Did the match and lost. GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)