scampy's stuff

Wow a revive :o

Errr I don't draw much and so don't have a great deal to show, but since this got bumped, might as well add to it...... here's some junk I've done since this thread last died

Me messing around with the RBY sprite colour palette, man Exeggutor used to be so good back in those days what happened dude :(

Here is the Weezing I submitted for the monthly art contest, I kinda hate it but it was fun to use an art program not named MS Paint

Me and a friend teamed up on iscribble and came out with a Gyarados... his name is Splinky, which is probably why he is so pissed off (speaking of Gyarados I never got how Celebi counters it so well)

And finally a robot bweep boop

That's all I really have to show folks, I should probably draw more so if you have any requests then by all means ask, it'll pressure me to do some stuff and practice :x

I'll work on that Elekid for you Towelie, he's my fave baby Poke :heart:

@___@

So talented. I loved the Celebi v. Gyarados picture. Made my day (and its only the morning!).

If it wouldn't be too much to bother you, could you do a Zangoose v. Seviper picture (in the small wallpaper size i think its 640x800 but idk).

Thanks in advance and cool pics.

Also, yeah, what the fuck gamefreak? Make eggy good again. :( ...stupid dark-type bullshit..

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
I love how like, I don't know what the word I want to use is. But how you draw everything with a pencil/graphite and colored pencils or something? Your shading/cross-etching is fantastic, you have a great eye for detail. Scizor is awesome, as is Steelicks.

Here you go Alan, it's a rough sketch for now but I'll work on it later when I'm not killing myself studying for exams welp

Also Bucky I have no idea what dope means in that context but I'm taking it as a compliment anyway :toast::toast:

I loved your style since the first time I saw your art (Fire Ttar), mind doing a pic of a shiny espeon with glowing red eyes like it's doing psychic? >.> (By the way that Gyarados is sick) :D

Hey there Smogon : )

I've been meaning to get back into both art and competitive Pokemon, so I thought it'd be a good idea to bump this old thread of mine and see where things go. These forums are full of really talented artists so I'm also hoping to pick up tips and advice as to how I can improve

Hnnnnng art

I doodled this Magnezone on iscribble. Magnezone is such a boss

DINOSAURS... I don't know what else to say

I doodled this in a lecture, I tend to do that a lot

Err

Yeah that's like pretty much most of what I've done in a year haha, sorry

I'm hoping to do more soon though!

breh

強いだね
this is pretty damn awesome work. I'm liking the exeggutor from last year a lot too.

also for a doodle during a lecture, that's pretty freaking awesome

Ubelievable. That's the correct word to say how amazing your art is.
May I please request a gastrodon swimming in the sea?

Thanks for the compliments guys :toast:

Steeli you're more than welcome to use Magnezone as an avatar : D

Here you are Master Win, one Gastrodon (iscribble)

I tried playing around with reflections, not sure if it comes across well and if it's immediately clear that Gastrodon is swimming though

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hey there, I really would like a drawing like my avatar, but that is a Reuniclus. If you could do it, you'd be my hero. Your arts are really awesome.

Hey there, I really would like a drawing like my avatar, but that is a Reuniclus. If you could do it, you'd be my hero. Your arts are really awesome.
You got it boss

I also have Suicune and Gyarados in similar styles although they are a bit old

And here is a Vaporeon but maybe we'll pretend this one never happened...

Thanks for the compliments, I love you guys :heart:

I feel like I'm posting too much tonight but this thread is just too amazing. I just love that picture of Gastradon so much, and I don't even like Gastrodon. The iScribbble style is just amazing
Can I have...a cute Purugly

EDIT: woops, i forgot, luvdisc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)