Modus Operandi

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
give the guy a lethal dose of LSD intravenously

strap him down and watch what happens

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
If we're going for a more practical touch, then this is what I'd do:
Get enroled as a psychiatrist, or any job that causes people to trust me. Then, I'd use information my patients give me about their loved ones to formulate "accidents" for them. I watch as they unravel before me, and I get to actively see how they destroy themselves

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Seriously? That's what I get for not watching that show then >_>
Okay, how about this
I knock people unconcious, then take them and attach them together by cutting off various limbs until they have the right number of limbs, shared between them that is.
So like
I cut off Susan's arm, then take Michelle's arm and put it in the slot where Susan's arm used to be.

Seriously? That's what I get for not watching that show then >_>
Okay, how about this
I knock people unconcious, then take them and attach them together by cutting off various limbs until they have the right number of limbs, shared between them that is.
So like
I cut off Susan's arm, then take Michelle's arm and put it in the slot where Susan's arm used to be.
That doesn't work because they live.

Has anyone else ever seen Electric Retard's School for Boys strip? Not that I would do that, but it seems to fit the topic

Also I hope I'm not the only person who is wondering about 1 post m0nkfish two posts up

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I wanna chain all the doors to a school except for one and pull the fire alarm. Everyone would be forced to run through the one unlocked door where i am waiting with a couple guns. :)

Judging by the way vader killed Pokemon in the BATTLE FREE FOR ALL thread I could have sworn his MO would involve using Sharpedos in some manner

My first victim would be a person of a very large stature. Their eating habits could only be described as gluttonous. I would tie the victim to a chair, and force them to eat until I tell them to stop. They could either choose to eat, or get shot in the face with the gun I have, somehow. If they need to vomit, I have a bucket provided. They will continue to eat until I administer a final kick to the stomach, which will burst the victim open, I guess. The police will be baffled as to why this would happen, and who would murder someone in such a horrible fashion. This is only the first. The police don't know it yet, but I have written the word "GLUTTONY" behind the victims refrigerator in grease.

The second would be a very greedy person, one who would do anything, regardless of morals, to get their money. This would include people like lawyers, specifically those who defend criminals like murderers or pedophiles. I will force the victim to chose between being shot in the face, like victim 1, or carving a pound of flesh off his/her own body. When they has made their decision, regardless of what they chooses (tip: both lead to death) I will write "GREED" in the victims blood on the floor. The police, provided they found the gluttony message, will probably assume that there is a serial killer basing his murders on the 7 deadly sins.

I will then lead the police to find the third victim, a convicted criminal who has been waiting for them an entire year. I have prepared in advance, and have strapped this man to a bed, keeping him alive with IVs. I take a picture of him every day, and leave the 365 photos for the police. The man will be hardly alive by the time the police arrive. With his mobility limited, he seems much like a "SLOTH", no? So, I write this on the wall above the victim. They will be a criminal who was defended by victim 2, for dramatic effect. I leave another piece of evidence at the scene,a picture of the next victim, who is a prostitute.

You can probably guess where this is going. Since the victim is a prostitute, she obviously engages in excessive sex. I will not commit this murder myself. Instead, I will force a man to wear a contraption I order at a specialty sex shop, which is basically a strap on dildo with a knife on the end. The prostitute will be bound, and the male victim will be forced to wear the sex-knife and engage in intercourse with the other victim. Once this is done, I will write "LUST" on the wall in the victims blood. Since this location has a lot of "customers" and their "toys" coming in and out of this establishment, the owner will not be able to point me out.

The next victim will be a person who values their appearance and self above all else. Somebody superficial, like a model. I will cut off the victims nose, and gave her the choice of suicide by sleeping pills, or calling police for help, and living scarred. Without her image, a model is nothing. Regardless of the choice she was going to make, I cut the phone line just to be a dick. I write "PRIDE" in the victims blood above the bed, where I will leave her bound with the phone and pills.

At this point, I will realize I might just be Kevin Spacey. Scared, I cut off my fingertips, and turn myself into the authorities.

I will then force Brad Pitt to shoot me out of "WRATH", since it turns out I became the embodiment of "ENVY".

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
In all seriousness though,
when are we going to pool money to buy vader that gif program.

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
you need to arrange three meetings in one day. one short one in the morning, at about 10AM. another short one later in the afternoon, then a long on in the evening.
firstly buy an old car from someone unsuspicious; someone who won't care what happens to the car. a 10-year old rustheap will do, as long as it can get you from A to B.
Secondly, find liquid adrenaline. make sure the needle you administer it with is sterile.
firstly, what you do, you lure the victim to where you will be once your meeting is finished. make sure the first meeting overruns by about 10-odd minutes. you are skipping the second meeting. the person you are meeting with is an accomplice who knows you won't turn up, but will claim you did anyway.

in the time your meeting has overrun, your victim will already be where the kill will take place. you drive there while they wait for you. injecting them with the lethal dose of adrenaline can be difficult, so by all means knife them if you so wish. in any case, once you do this, you need to separate the entire body at every major joint. this is; shoulders, elboy, neck, wrist, knees, hips, ankles, and you need to quarter the torso. put all these parts in separate bags. bury half of the bags FAR AWAY FROM EACH OTHER, and burn the other half in acid. if you have been using a knife, burn that too. if the car is still immaculate, then remove the number plates and take it to the skip. otherwise, that goes in the acid as well.

finally, turn up to your third meeting five minutes early. your alibi is covered, and any and all evidence is burned in acid, or 6ft under.

gg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)