Take it Easy! Trainer! - VGC 2011 National Senior Warstory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this warstory, except...

WEST COAST BEST COAST
excuse me here i am obligated to say

EAST COAST BEAST COAST

i mean its not like we took every spot in the top 4 in all divisions (except snake but he's cute enough to look like he lives on the east coast)

also:

this is amazing

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I like Snake because he's so young that he doesn't even get the Metal Gear Solid references whenever I make fun of him.

breh

強いだね
very nice warstory. pretty cool. I laughed at the final countdown and eye of the tiger notes, lol

good luck at worlds!

Great story cybertron! It was cool to meet a few champs at newark ;) congratz man thats amazing and good luck to you and everyone else at worlds.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Haha, you guys and your opinions that are not true.

Let's make this interesting
I bet my awesome lakito figurine that someone from west coast wins seniors and juniors.

Counterbet if you dare.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I read this all on my phone last night, thanks for posting when I was away from home :P

I'll admit I teared up a bit, I really did.

Here comes the PND (again)

Kenan tells me that he bluffs Trick Room (Now, before you think that it was a douche move of him to do, Anthony apparently screamed out a lot of Kenan's strategy during the tournament and ruined a bunch of surprises he had so decided to get back to him). Although I trust Kenan 100%
Douchbags ftw.

Finally this baby's up! Haha, I told my mom '"mom mom Aaron's a duck now!" after seeing your Duck shirt and she's like "really? He shouldn't have accepted" remembering how Dan beat me last year :x Her and her hatred towards the ducks :) lol.
:((((((((((((

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
amazing warstory aaron! congrats on the nats win jajaja

Haha, you guys and your opinions that are not true.

Let's make this interesting
I bet my awesome lakito figurine that someone from west coast wins seniors and juniors.

Counterbet if you dare.
lets look at who has paid trip to worlds in the main show, masters division:

wolfey: east coast
TTS: east coast
TDS: east coast
DukeTheDevil: east coast
me: east coast

jajajajajaja east coast beast coast

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Snivy, Me, Maski and Kid Kadabra is our four man squad, and yes all of us are going to beat through lcq. CHOOSE YOUR SQUAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)