God damn, Mega Man Legends 3 is canceled.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I much prefer the 2D titles anyway.

Too bad they don't really make those anymore either..

I played the first Legends game. Was solid, and I wouldn't mind if another came out, but as Vineon said, the 2D titles are better whether they are original, X, Zero (<3), or maybe even ZX.

Man, this was going to be one of my main 3DS games. At least I still have Mercs and Zelda. xP

As much as I love Capcom games, the company has really been dropping the ball lately. First, they don't release Monster Hunter 3rd here, now this.

Oh, come on Capcom. First you don't localise Ace Attorney Investigations 2, and now this? My respect for this gaming company is continuing to drop.

on one hand i'm severely disappointed.

on the other hand Mega Man is a franchise that should have died about 10 years ago and this game probably would be disappointing on its own (not bad, but disappointing) so yeah.

edit: thinking about it maybe "should have died 10 years ago" is a bit of a harsh statement but still

Capcom has been pissing me off lately. Of everything you could have cancelled, WHY MEGAMAN?!?!?!?!?!

I mean....MEGAMAN? REALLY?

on the other hand Mega Man is a franchise that should have died about 10 years ago and this game probably would be disappointing on its own (not bad, but disappointing) so yeah.

edit: thinking about it maybe "should have died 10 years ago" is a bit of a harsh statement but still

I agree with you to a point. I'd rather have no new game than have a terrible one that ruins the series. However, there are some series that people think "should have died" that redeemed themselves with an amazing reboot/sequel game. I was hoping for that with MML3 (though the Legend series specifically was never really bad).

just buy a 3ds already, you fucking noobs
But I did buy a 3DS. I was just hoping I'd have this game to play too. I've got plenty of other reasons to have my 3DS. I don't regret the purchase. MML3 getting cancelled just has me pissed at Capcom. I think they've been making some weird decisions. MML3 would have probably sold well because of old fans and new players picking it up. I don't see why they'd turn down making money.

:n! Well I'll be happy if they release Megaman 9 & 10 for the virtual console, I want to play them and I don't own a Wii, Xbox or PS3

I think you should go play the Zero series and MM9 and 10. Then tell me the franchise should have died. They're not the best games ever, but they're fun, solid games.

Although they can take back every Battle Network game except 2 and 3 as well as the Star Force series.

EDIT: As in, Star Force sucks.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm angry, despite me never playing a MML's game before. First Ace Attorney and now this, Capcom is dropping the ball -_-

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think you should go play the Zero series and MM9 and 10. Then tell me the franchise should have died. They're not the best games ever, but they're fun, solid games.

Although they can take back every Battle Network game except 2 and 3 as well as the Star Force series.
Woah, bears, come on. The last Megaman Battle Network game was really awesome too and you know it!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)