Smocon Toronto '11 - August 5th to 7th - WON BY wait nvm

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
hey (BAN ME PLEASE)s let me know when you're in town and i'll hit you (BAN ME PLEASE)s up

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
jackai would the weekend of the 20th be too late? I'm trying to make it work for people coming from out of town more than anything.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
im going up north that weekend so no can do, and any weekend later would be too late. It would have to be before then.

I'd come smoke a joint with you guys. Not too interested in the sights and sounds since I live here but hit me up if you need advice for what to do. I'd come spend a day with ya'll though.

gk

mighty
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
if it's the first week i probably wont be able to do everyday but maybe the tail end, after that i'm probably down for all days, work pending.

I probably can't make it, but sounds fun! If you ever do one in the Calgary area, count me in. Hell, if you decide to come to Banff I can definitely make it.

I'd come smoke a joint with you guys. Not too interested in the sights and sounds since I live here but hit me up if you need advice for what to do. I'd come spend a day with ya'll though.
Well I didn't exactly want to come out and say it like this, but hey, someone did

which is to say I'd be down for a smogon sesh, I know you're out there Canadian stoners

but not sure if I can do late august, may be visiting family on the east coast? meh

This is boss, I'll show up for sure if it isn't a smogon elites meetup or anything. I also am legal smoking drinking age

Well I didn't exactly want to come out and say it like this, but hey, someone did

which is to say I'd be down for a smogon sesh, I know you're out there Canadian stoners

but not sure if I can do late august, may be visiting family on the east coast? meh
Haha, you Americans are so funny with your weed taboo stuff. It's such a different attitude over here because it's practically legal. Hell, a friend and I were smoking a joint yesterday in front of city hall, right in the middle of downtown in a crowd of people and no-one said anything or even looked at us weird. Canada is awesome.

I'm not American, actually, I live in Ontario too :P

It is pretty funny how little Canadians care about weed though. 2 days ago while I was at the beach with some friends, I mentioned to one of them how I wish she had brought her bong, so we could have a sesh, since no one could see us behind the lighthouse. These random guys who were drinking/fishing on the dock overheard and were like "oh you guys blaze?" and proceeded to go to their car and roll a joint. We didn't think they were actually gonna come back with a free joint, but they did.. good times.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
man

if people wanted to hang out longer than a weekend this could be worth considering. never been to canada yet!

sort of got a family thing starting the 6th though that goes through the 13th

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok. Gonna keep it on the 6th and 7th it looks like. Maybe Friday too. Lt me know. I'll try to update this attendee list.
You really should consider some BC dates, because I would love to do this if it was anywhere near BC.
We meet up in Vancouver every now and then. Not much on the island although I know UVic has a Pokemon Club and I think that's where you were?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)