Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Chelsea
2. Man United
3. Man City
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool
6. Spurs

I really think Villas-Boas is gonna hit the ground running, i wouldn't put it past Liverpool to be over Arsenal though. Top two will be Chelsea and Man United.

arsenal
man u
chelsea
man city
tottenham
everton/liverpool - merseysiders to decide 6th place. two very well-matched sides will be interesting to see who wins that race

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Man Utd
Chelsea
Man City
Gunners
Liverpool - biased as I'm a huge fan, giving them the benefit of the doubt but wouldn't be shocked if it's another 6th place finish this year.
Tottenham

There is a very very low chance that arsenal is winning or even making top 3 this year. I just don't see it with the most likely loss of Fabregas and Nasri at the same time. Sure they're full of young talent, but i just don't see them being a top 3 team this year. In the future I have no doubt that they won't be able to contend for the title, but this year I highly doubt it.

Madrid have Higuain and Benzema, don't see why they need another striker at all :P

Chelsea
United
City
Liverpool
Arsenal
Tottenham

Only changes I would make to this are Arsenal to go up to third if they get a decent defender in, and possibly Tottenham out of the top 6 altogether (although I have no idea who would replace them, I just don't really rate them that highly)

i think madrid probably need one more striker for extra depth seeing as both higuain and benzema are injury prone. they should imo and prob. will sign adebayor because hes available on a cut price and can afford his wages unlike spurs who have a very strict wage structure (hes been recently linked to a move to tottenham)

also, interesting vid that showcases a great technique used by raul meireles in a free-kick that steven gerrard scores.

i think city deliberatly wasted time on tevez just to keep him tbh

tottenham are not over rated.
sunderland could do alright this season, even if they are basically manchester united reserves now lol

What's the email?

^derp. it's too early for me :( still can't work out how to join though, do I need to make a team then submit it then there's an option to join one?

this is why women don't do football

yeah, I've worked it out now haha. Been up since 4am playing Wipeout HD. Nothing makes sense. That said, I'm still an idiot :x

also i have never played fantasy football before and only actually heard of the concept like last year so expect me to be shit!

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
yeah, I've worked it out now haha. Been up since 4am playing Wipeout HD. Nothing makes sense. That said, I'm still an idiot :x

also i have never played fantasy football before and only actually heard of the concept like last year so expect me to be shit!
same on all fronts! (except the 4am wipeout thing, that's just weird)

probably gonna give it a few weeks before i make a team.

LOUIS ALMOND FC reporting for duty, made my team although it's probably gonna change depending on transfers, just went with a few people who are likely to move to the big clubs as well as reliables.

what did you guys call their teams? i just called mine SUPER TEAM haha. are you able to amend it later? what happens if the players are transferred (i did make sure to pick mine based on ignoring people i think will transfer out of the country)?

They usually stay on the same team, but dont get points or w.e, if you want to change them you'll have to use a transfer to get rid of them, unless theyve changed it from last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)