elDino's 1k

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys, been around on Smogon for some time now, and finally reached 1000 posts. Thanks to everyone who supported me, and thanks to all my friends, family, relatives, the directors, the hotdog guy who fed me during the break; you get the picture.

Anyway, I've prepared a crossword for all you guys, and inside it are a list of shoutouts:
People included in it are:

Alchemator
Aroma-X
Athenodoros
Bloo
Calm Pokemaster
chanazn
Charmander
Chieliee
Chou Toshio
Colonel_M
cosmicexplorer
DarkLoic
Deck_Knight
Delko
Destiny_Warrior
doomvendingmachine
elevator_music
Fatecrashers
firecape
Flamestrike
Flora
GreatSage
Heist
idiotfrommars
iiMKUltra
metsrule158
Moo
Mynism
NatGeo
Nexus
NixHex
Oglemi
premboy95
reyscarface
Rising_Dusk
san_pellegrino
Setsuna
SevenDeadlySins
ShinyAzelf
The_Chaser
tito
zarator
zdrup15

And, without further ado, here it is:

Across
2. an italian who is cool, and wise. really nice guy, and has taught me a few life lessons since I joined the site.
3. only found out she was a girl recently, another pre-contributor, and drew Mexitar!!!
5. does a lot of approvals in ASB, begins with Flame, and is a nice guy in general
7. funny guy from #benelux, is completely obsessed with SubCM Latias, and is getting owned by me in ASB :D
9. captain of my wcop team, and allowed me to help him out in the channel, along with letting me manage the team to an extent. awesome guy :D
11. does way too much work for smogon and helped me when I first joined. Got banned from #capasb xD
14. plays VGC, another C&C buddy. does some GP shit with me. Stupid pink avatar though...
15. an amazing guy, we talk all the time, same timezone, same age. Battle Service Mod, gave me megausers, Contributor, one of my best friends on the site.
21. an aussie who likes football (soccer), talked to him in #soccer, and it a pretty cool guy
24. creator of ASB, and I feel I owe you something. thanks for being a cool guy :D
27. good little cup player, and named after music in an elevator... strange :S 28. awesome benelux player, has a sexy u-turn team. doesn't speak too much english though, name begins with M
29. a new moderator of the article forum, and is pretty cool in general. threatens to kick-ban barry4ever, which is always a good thing.
32. got badged at the same time as me, and writes some good stuff (articles). also on the GP team, and we talk a lot :D
34. a fellow megauser on SU, and we talk a lot in #littlecup. pretty new though
36. co-leader of the badging, really nice guy from what I've seen, and definitely knows his stuff.
37. a bit weird, but met in #nowhere, and he's my bitch :D
39. moderator of Smeargle, and has a sexy Smog badge too. lost his mod virginity!
41. another awesome artist, likes to draw huge tits!
42. a cool C&C buddy, who is like my partner in writing OU analyses. he was also the person who nominated me!

Down

1. don't really know you too well, but you're a pretty cool guy, and one of the best battle service mods there is. also good fun in #dreamworld
4. did around 100000 GP checks, got badged, and is a pretty cool but serious guy.
6. an idiot from a strange planet, is was hilarious to watch you play with a metronome team when you were drunk, completely stupid.
7. enjoys coding on mIRC quit ASB!
8. taught me how to play ubers, and is a fellow pre-contributor. doesn't understand sarcasm xD
10. named after a cool Muse song, plays ASB, and is a nice British guy.
12. a kid who will hopefully get badged one day. talks to me at times, and is also on GP. keep it up!
13. did way too much for my UU threat list, but is a cool guy in general. keep up the good work!
14. leader of my badge group, and nominated me for a badge!
16. a fantastic art thread, awesome at grammar. need I say more?
17. did a shitload of LC analyses, just got teardropped. Pretty nice guy, and has a cool younger bro.
18. brother of comatt6, only just starting in C&C, but is a good kid and will hopefully do well in the future.
19. a new super moderator, and he loves economics. is a really nice guy; very understanding
20. beat the other DL in wcop, excellent player and benelux is proud to have you.
22. my tutor, and an amazing person in general. I owe you a ton, thanks for everything
23. nice guy in #benelux, supports me in modding it, and is just generally cool. Not a bad player either :D
25. some people hate him, but he's a nice guy, and he likes MMA, which he told me about. mr. Smogcast
26. hilarious guy who is a good friend in #capasb. always tries to screw people over for easy battles, and plays RBY LC doubles xD
30. a nice guy, and congrats for getting full C&C mods along with cont badge, fun to "kick" around.
31. someone who always loses to hax, and loves FIFA. COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
33. an awesome guy who like Lady Gagagagagaga! really kind to me, and has GPed a few of my analyses.
35. has a huge string of badges, and 6-0ed me when I first played him. only lost 2-0 last time though, I'm catching up!
38. an awesome user, and a really nice person. has two sexy badges (Contributor and Smog cont) and is the best ASB ref there is. I look up to this person, awesome.
40. from Australia, a pretty cool ASB buddy.

THANKS EVERYONE!
AND THANKS CHAOS FOR MAKING THIS SITE!

EDIT: [][][] Some nice guy that played for #uk, and is pretty funny.
!
:D

[][][] and another one

[][][][][] and some guy who does some C&C work, and has an awesome badgeset. Let me do UU threat list, which is pretty cool. :D

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
hahaha this is the first 1k thread where I literally have no idea who the person is.

Noooo I saw it on the first try but now I can't...

Well, it isn't tough to find out which number I am xD

Congrats buddy!

To the guy above, I'm pretty sure it works both ways because I don't know who you are either xD

you might want to know that it doesn't load

likely the same for other people, which is why i'm mentioning it

gonna give you props for putting what seems like plenty of effort into this, in any case

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hmm, well it's showing for me and some other people, maybe try reloading the page; it's quite big.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)