Take it Easy! Trainer! - VGC 2011 National Senior Warstory

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last picture with me and a Team Seniors member is with me and Bruno, also known as Kid Kadabra. Bruno was the coolest kid I met that weekend, and is actually the exact opposite of someone who you would expect to play Pokemon. Seriously. This kid is ripped, lol. (He took off his shirt in Natalie's room for a moment and I couldn't help but go O_O) He's a total bro and incredibly chill, and the best part about it is that he is open about playing Pokemon! (UNLIKE OTHER PEOPLE COUGH JONATHAN) If you ask me, him and Kenan were the two most socially awesome people I met that weekend. (Of course, everyone in our group was awesome, but these two are such bros!) I love our picture too. Mainly because my hair looks nice, lol. Along with the fact he has an awesome smile, is wearing the sick Smogon shirt, has a bag of Chinese food in his hand, and ABC is creeping in the background. It was so awesome meeting you dude. Hopefully you'll be at Worlds LCQ :D
OH YEAH! I love you aaron zheng :D :D :D pretty sure I'm going to worlds LCQ, so we'll kick it there! woot! Peace out

EDIT: I just realized how weird it sounds that I took off my shirt in maski's hotel room, but it was justified (I'm a terrakion). Human and I were wrestling, and it was getting pretty intense, so yeah... :D

Aaaaron! So glad we got to spend time together AND you won Nationals! You are an awesome player and an awesome friend. I will be sending you good vibes and luck from New Jersey (EAST Coast) when you are at Worlds. Best of luck brining it home, my friend!

OH YEAH! I love you aaron zheng :D :D :D pretty sure I'm going to worlds LCQ, so we'll kick it there! woot! Peace out

EDIT: I just realized how weird it sounds that I took off my shirt in maski's hotel room, but it was justified (I'm a terrakion). Human and I were wrestling, and it was getting pretty intense, so yeah... :D
YES! See you at Worlds.

Also, you took your shirt off after we wrestled. No one will want to wrestle with no shirt like that...

I know it's late, but once again GREAT JOB AARON! As for our match... we have a LOT of inconsistencies :O

Your story:
Aaron: Tornadus/Terrakion/Amoonguss/Thundurus
Kristian: Thundurus/Scrafty/Tornadus/Hydreigon

My story:
Aaron: Amoonguss/Terrakion/Tornadus/Thundurus
Kristian: Tornadus/Terrakion/Thundurus/Hydreigon

WHAAAATTT? Although, I DO remember the Amoonguss/Terrakion on your side as your leads. As for mine, I don't really remember o.O

By the way, Effect Spore can't burn. Better fix that for your Top 4 match against Phillip :D

Man, I probably mixed your match with someone else's since everyone uses the same Pokemon this metagame. -_-

And oops, probably poisoned lol

YES! See you at Worlds.

Also, you took your shirt off after we wrestled. No one will want to wrestle with no shirt like that...
Meh, dunno if I'm gonna be at worlds, actually. It's pretty complicated, and my parents aren't the most understanding pair out there.

Finally this baby's up! Haha, I told my mom '"mom mom Aaron's a duck now!" after seeing your Duck shirt and she's like "really? He shouldn't have accepted" remembering how Dan beat me last year :x Her and her hatred towards the ducks :) lol.
my mom did this too when i told her he wore a ducks shirt lol

"and me, Aaron, and Henry head into Natalie to look at some PO logs"

best warstory ever
hahahahahahahahha

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
Hopefully, you can win 1st place in worlds. I pretty sure you can be the first one to win the Regionals, Nats, and Worlds in first place. Congrats by the way.

Congrats and good luck at worlds.

Wish I could have been there. It seemed so fun in the warstory ;_; Coming to nats next year hopefully!

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Absolutely brilliant warstory! Was well worth sitting and reading through it all. I kinda envy how friendly all you seniors are with each other. I dunno about the US, but European Masters isn't quite that cheerful.
Would be cool to run into you at Worlds, but good luck in advance regardless!

Did anyone here go to the one in Georgia? I never hear about that one. :(
Yea, my IRL friend won it. But this isnt exactly the best place to be talking about it.

As a side note, I reread this and realized I was in 3 pictures that I didnt see before.

I'M GOING TO WORLDS YAY! Well you guys already know this but I wanted to post something, and zheng's warstory is just my post count spam place so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)