i h8 art

I absolutely love how you drew Archeops. Just like the frantic, squawking monster it is. Especially like your line art for some reason.

Gladly, Salamence looks fun to draw.
About the other requests, they're inked but I haven't scanned them yet. I'll hopefully have them up soon.
edit: This Salamence looks dumb, but Imma scan it anyway.
I really don't care if it looks dumb. anyway, it's salamence, you can't make it look dumb ;) Can you please post it anyway

guess whoooo? :toast:

magnezone made me happy

shell smash made me very happy

make me even happier by drawing a gengar?

Oh look another bump

But with art this time.
Requested by nastyjungle
I did it with a paint pen.
I hope this is allowed

Alright!
And alright!
I forgot my sketch book at my pop's house, so I don't have the salamence or electivire to scan.
I probably will draw the Gengar right now this very second cuz Gengar is fun to draw.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Nice work, Lordy. I like the details in your drawings, especially the cork screws of those magnet mons!

Thanks man.

I'm in a get shit done mood, and Imma just re-draw the Sally and Electivire, and maybe post the originals once I get my sketch book back.

Ahh man, that's excellent! I like how you use blues and turquoise for your darkened areas, it produces quite the interesting effect.

Technical Machine: Bacon

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
hey man, im really digging your drawings here. the quality in the magnet dude pictures are some of my favorites! i love the way the broad lines hold this like, photocopied inconsistent texture and the way you use hatching in there. i really like the gengar & clefable one too, cause it almost looks like you inverted the colors in the deep shadows to use each guy's color compliment? i think its really cool and interesting to shade and highlight with colors that are not just like, a darker or lighter version of the middle color. this might sound retarded but regardless of how you may feel about it, i think you have a lot of confidence and maturity in the way you draw? haha, that kind of sounds weird but i think that you already have a sense of professionalism, but also a great sense of humor which is probably the most important thing! i dunno, man. really, really great stuff.

This is good stuff, reminds me of Nastyjungle A LOT.
Keep up the good work, I request a thuggin' Mamoswine.

Disc'd :3

Oh, thanks.
I go to channels, duplicate the blue layer, invert it, hide all of them but it.
Then you go on to a new layer and go Select>Load Selection>Blue Copy.
Then you go Edit> Fill > Black.
I usually do the black twice, cuz otherwise the lines are weak.

Ok, cool
You told me that one time but I never did it so yeah.
btw my art is going to become a lot more similar to your's
because i am no longer good enough to compete with you without totally jacking your style

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)