Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
IAR, take the rapper duckeltt I gave you a couple pages back, I'll find it for you if you're too lazy >_>
Edit: boom
Ninja'd

Its_A_Random, take a Ducklett (from the drawbridge). Name it NotWingull (FakeWingull if you can). It may only learn moves that Wingull can learn. Once it evolves to Swanna (no restrictions on that, scramblocke is already brutal), it may also learn moves that Pelipper can learn that Wingull can't. It may never be the highest or lowest level in your party, except when you first catch it.

Have fun.

Treadshot's back! IAR, take the traded Basculin, call it "HardHead". It's use it's head too much, and now gets a headache every time. So, it may not use any head-based attacks (head smash, take down, that sorta move).

Oh, and you have to use it to solo at least 3 wild Woobats/Swoobats or 3 trainer Pokemon. It may not be a combination of both, you have to choose one of the two options.

Leafgreen scramble

i'll be starting at some point tommorow

pokemon:
1:Spearow(Arrow)
- It can only evolve once it solos Erika.
- Once it learns Drill Peck, it must use it to finish off all of its opponent there after.
- Arrow must then solo Bruno of the Elite Four.

2:Dodua(Hydra)
-must take 10 cutting attacks and know tri-attack to evolve
-Solo lance

3:Diglett(Hipster)
-can't fight electric types
-solo giovanni in celedon
-solo creepy hypno (now he can evolve)
-solo giovanni gym + all electric types in victory road

4:Poliwag(Poli)
-Always choicelocked
-can't evolve to poliwhirl unless ability activates
-must solo koga to evolve to poliwrath

5:Mankey(I'mRiolu)
-cannot fight Psychic, Flying, Ground, Fire or Fighting types
-must learn irontail Asap(can't use if super effective)
-can have one attempt at defeating brock
-evolve after activating vital spirit twice
-rename to I'mlucario (rename to "I'm luke" if theres not enough space)
- must know 1 special attack after evolving

6:Lapras(Last member)
-cant fight pokemon not available to catch in leafgreen(includes super rare safari pokes and fossilmon)
-cannot be in party while in fushia city
-solo every possible rocket grunt after obtaining(first rule still applies)
-solo giovanni in saffron(KO 1 with perish song)
-solo 1 of each E4 + rival with perish song (not including bruno or lance)
-revert to last save if rule 1 is ever broken

1.Not participate in battle against any pokemon who (in leaf green) cannot be obtained by catching it or its pre-evolved forms in the wild. Super-rare Safari Zone encounters (Scyther, Pinsir, Dratini) and Fossils are included under Rule #1.

6. If Rule #1 is ever violated for ANY REASON, even if you are required to send out Lapras because everything else has fainted, you must return to your last save without passing go.
if lapras is sent out against a rule 1 poke, am i allowed to switch if possible, or do i have to revert to last save?

XD SCRAMBLE GO

Restrictions:
1. Difficulty: Medium-Hard
2. I have to use Eevee
3. Nothing that can't be purified
4. All Pokemon must be able to fully evolve
5. No more than two Pokemon weak to any given type
6. At least two Pokemon by Lovrina, four by Snattle, all by Gorigan (yes, you can use Primeape and Hypno)
7. I reserve the right to reject stuff (but I probably won't)
8. No nicknames; I'm stealing IAR's Scramblocke naming scheme (my last run was all NBA teams)
9. Creativity please?

That should do it. I'm about to Victory Road in the Emerald Scramble I started before SPL 2. O.o

@Dummy007 You get an Espeon. This Espeon believes that Dark-types are all Shadow Pokemon, so you must solo every Dark-type in the game. (If it's a Dark-type that you have to capture, you still have to use Espeon to weaken it enough to snag it.) It may never be sent out with another Dark-type.

Yes another XD Scrambler! Anyway, you get a Snorunt. This Snorunt desperately wants to be a Froslass, so it must be female. And it cant evolve into Glalie...yet. It must keep Sing from when you purify it and put at least 1 Pokemon to sleep with it in every Cipher Admin Battle. Do not soft reset as failure is an option...but comes with a consequence. Once you beat Eldes you may evolve it. However, before evolving, add the number of battles that it didn't put a Pokemon to sleep in with 42. that is the level it may evolve at.

On a side note, I have finished my FireRed Scramble that I started about 50 pages ago. So, I am requesting a Scamblocke for that game now. Restrictions are:
1.No trading
2.I will not use Bulbasaur, Zubat, Ekans, Oddish, Growlithe, or Tauros because I used them last time.
3.I must use a starter and the Eevee in Celadon City.
4.I'll start once I get 12 challanges.
That's it. I want Medium-Hard Challanges, as well as creativity.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Damn you're right shinyskarmory, I was ninja'd by a -1 month >_>

IAR, there's a reason I gave you that challenge in advance *sigh*.
Anyways, I'll give you your route 5 challange. Will edit in
You get FURandom, the challenge of the infinitely difficult solosis.
Your first task is to have it solo 10 higher leveled trainer pokemon with only rollout and endeavor in order to evolve
When it evolves, it may not learn any special moves until it solos a pokemon through only struggle damage.
To evolve into renuniclus, FURandom must forget all of it's current moves and never use them again.
Once you're a renuniclus, you don't have any restrictions beside the previous one. You now have a strong bulky mon that's only downfall is not having 4 moves, if you kept it alive for this long, you deserve it.

@Dummy007, take the Houndour. If its ability is Early Bird, it must attempt to solo every Flying type; if its ability is Flash Fire, it must attempt to solo every Fire type (I'm defining an XD Solo as Houndour being the only one to attack it). If it faints while attempting a solo, your poor Houndour loses its confidence and until it grows 3 levels, it doesn't have to solo anything, but it can only use SE moves with a base power of 60 or less. Finally, since Flash Fire Houndour soloing Fire types is too easy, it cannot use any STAB moves to complete those solos.

@talkinglion

Bring a geodude named Eek. He's named that because you may not catch him unless he knows either Selfdestruct or explosion.
He must solo a Gym Leader as Graveler.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Treadshot A1 is accepted minus the solos & the Nickname (Sheesh, Rules exist for a reason...)

kok is accepted, if only because I can ditch in the box, to never even use ;). Also, I'm assuming Route 5, & the nickname is omitted.

One more, for Route 7.

TalkingLion, take a Raticate, name it Annoying. You must catch it as a Raticate. It can only use move with a percentage-based Secondary Effect in battle. It must hax 3 Trainers to death (In other words, solo 3 Trainers without taking a hit at all).

Have fun.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Then just use the other restrictions.

Edit: never mind. And no one follows rules on the Internet. LOL
Just one word of advice: Don't push your luck.

Moving on, & who wants to give out a Route 7 mon (Which under the no duplicates rule has to be a Watchog...Or Thundurus...Or Emolga, but I have other plans for Emolga...)?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Okay, accepted.

That concludes Wave #4 of my Scramblocke! Until the next wave...

Also, TalkingLion needs 4 more for his Scramble, & Dummy needs 3 more...I think...

Hydrattler, just switch it out. If you can't or don't want to, back to the last save.

@TalkingLion: Take a Charmander, NN it whatever you want. If you've been reading the last few pages, you should know whats coming. I'll change it, just for you, though. The number of Brock's pokemon you solo without Metal Claw is the number of times you can evolve. Since you are doing a Scramblocke, and might not want to lose your starter so early, I'll give you an exception. If you decide to switch Charmander out, and you get 0 completed solos, you may try again at the Cerulean Gym, with the same rules as before.

@Dummy 007: You get the Seel from immediately before Snattle. It became a Shadow Pokemon because it was sick of everyone saying that Lapras did everything it did better. Because of this, when you purify this, it may only have 2 moves at a time that Lapras can learn. You can delete them for another move if you wish. When you reach Citadark Isle, it must be the only pokemon to attack the Shadow Lapras, and if you wish to capture it, the Pokeballs may only be thrown during Seel's turn. If you complete the solo, its moveset becomes unrestricted-if you fail, Seel commits suicide (he thinks his life is a failure) and may not be used for the rest of the game.

@Piemonade's friend: Take the Riolu egg from Iron Island. Name it SmashBros. If you evolve it, it may only know moves that Lucario can use in Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Aura Sphere, Force Palm, Counter, and Extreme Speed). If you do not evolve it, it must solo every pokemon, plus their evolved forms, that appears in any Smash game, but it has an unrestricted moveset.

List: Pikachu line, Riolu line, Piplup line, Chansey line, Clefairy line, Marill Line, Unown line, Snorlax line

LG scramble update 1 (Brock)

I was a bit scared of losing to brock because i would then have to fight him with arrow, but i did manage to win. His geodude took 3 lowkicks to beat but his onix only took 2.

Team
I'm riolu Lv.12
bashful
-Scratch
-Leer
-Low kick
-Karate chop

Arrow Lv.8
docile
-Peck
-Growl
-Leer

Because I'm a bit OCD when it comes to XD, "solo" will be defined as "cause the Pokemon to faint single-handedly OR weaken it to the point that it can be caught."

Anyway, the team:

@Dummy007 You get an Espeon. This Espeon believes that Dark-types are all Shadow Pokemon, so you must solo every Dark-type in the game. (If it's a Dark-type that you have to capture, you still have to use Espeon to weaken it enough to snag it.) It may never be sent out with another Dark-type. ~Oh My Biscuits

Yes another XD Scrambler! Anyway, you get a Snorunt. This Snorunt desperately wants to be a Froslass, so it must be female. And it cant evolve into Glalie...yet. It must keep Sing from when you purify it and put at least 1 Pokemon to sleep with it in every Cipher Admin Battle. Do not soft reset as failure is an option...but comes with a consequence. Once you beat Eldes you may evolve it. However, before evolving, add the number of battles that it didn't put a Pokemon to sleep in with 42. that is the level it may evolve at. ~TalkingLion

@Dummy007, take the Houndour. If its ability is Early Bird, it must attempt to solo every Flying type; if its ability is Flash Fire, it must attempt to solo every Fire type (I'm defining an XD Solo as Houndour being the only one to attack it). If it faints while attempting a solo, your poor Houndour loses its confidence and until it grows 3 levels, it doesn't have to solo anything, but it can only use SE moves with a base power of 60 or less. Finally, since Flash Fire Houndour soloing Fire types is too easy, it cannot use any STAB moves to complete those solos. ~auramaster

@Dummy 007: You get the Seel from immediately before Snattle. It became a Shadow Pokemon because it was sick of everyone saying that Lapras did everything it did better. Because of this, when you purify this, it may only have 2 moves at a time that Lapras can learn. You can delete them for another move if you wish. When you reach Citadark Isle, it must be the only pokemon to attack the Shadow Lapras, and if you wish to capture it, the Pokeballs may only be thrown during Seel's turn. If you complete the solo, its moveset becomes unrestricted-if you fail, Seel commits suicide (he thinks his life is a failure) and may not be used for the rest of the game. ~shinyskarmory

I technically have to take Seel, although its evolved form violates the "two-weak" rule on Fighting. If you would like to give me another challenge, shinyskarmory, you may, but I can stick with Seel if you want.

I need two more Pokemon before Gorigan (they can be earlier!). No more Fighting-weaks or Rock-weaks.

@Piemonade Your friend will get a Turtwig. This Turtwig is different from other Turtwigs as it wants to be a special attacker, not a physical one. So it may only know and use special attacks ASAP (use Tackle until you get Hidden Power in Jubilife). It may evolve after you teach it Grass Knot. After attempting to solo Jupiter(you will fail, trust me) He develops a grudge against Team Galactic so it must solo the grunts that steal Dawn's Pokedex as well as the grunt that sets off the bomb in Pastoria. After that fight it becomes afraid of bombs, so it may not learn any new moves in fear of being blown up. When you get to Celestia Town, it sees another Galactic Grunt. But this grunt also has a bomb, which makes Grotle afraid to fight it. But it decides to train west of the town, where it evolves into Torterra! It now must solo that grunt to show that it is the best Torterra, even if it uses Special attacks. It becomes afraid of bombs again when Team Galactic blows up Lake Valor, so it may not be used there. Because I cant think of anymore creative story to put in here, it may not be used against Pokemon that can learn Selfdestruct or Explosion and must solo Bertha

Need 9 more for my FireRed Scramblocke, 1 of which must be Eevee.

Because I'm a bit OCD when it comes to XD, "solo" will be defined as "cause the Pokemon to faint single-handedly OR weaken it to the point that it can be caught."

Anyway, the team:

@Dummy007 You get an Espeon. This Espeon believes that Dark-types are all Shadow Pokemon, so you must solo every Dark-type in the game. (If it's a Dark-type that you have to capture, you still have to use Espeon to weaken it enough to snag it.) It may never be sent out with another Dark-type. ~Oh My Biscuits

Yes another XD Scrambler! Anyway, you get a Snorunt. This Snorunt desperately wants to be a Froslass, so it must be female. And it cant evolve into Glalie...yet. It must keep Sing from when you purify it and put at least 1 Pokemon to sleep with it in every Cipher Admin Battle. Do not soft reset as failure is an option...but comes with a consequence. Once you beat Eldes you may evolve it. However, before evolving, add the number of battles that it didn't put a Pokemon to sleep in with 42. that is the level it may evolve at. ~TalkingLion

@Dummy007, take the Houndour. If its ability is Early Bird, it must attempt to solo every Flying type; if its ability is Flash Fire, it must attempt to solo every Fire type (I'm defining an XD Solo as Houndour being the only one to attack it). If it faints while attempting a solo, your poor Houndour loses its confidence and until it grows 3 levels, it doesn't have to solo anything, but it can only use SE moves with a base power of 60 or less. Finally, since Flash Fire Houndour soloing Fire types is too easy, it cannot use any STAB moves to complete those solos. ~auramaster

@Dummy 007: You get the Seel from immediately before Snattle. It became a Shadow Pokemon because it was sick of everyone saying that Lapras did everything it did better. Because of this, when you purify this, it may only have 2 moves at a time that Lapras can learn. You can delete them for another move if you wish. When you reach Citadark Isle, it must be the only pokemon to attack the Shadow Lapras, and if you wish to capture it, the Pokeballs may only be thrown during Seel's turn. If you complete the solo, its moveset becomes unrestricted-if you fail, Seel commits suicide (he thinks his life is a failure) and may not be used for the rest of the game. ~shinyskarmory

I technically have to take Seel, although its evolved form violates the "two-weak" rule on Fighting. If you would like to give me another challenge, shinyskarmory, you may, but I can stick with Seel if you want.

I need two more Pokemon before Gorigan (they can be earlier!). No more Fighting-weaks or Rock-weaks.
You get a Grimer! It must evolve at LV 41 and use Helping Hand 15 times prior to evolution. It must solo Ardos' Alakazam.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Piemonade's friend gets an all Special Cranidos named Dinersity. It must know all Special moves. Solo a Gym Leader main Pokemon to evolve.

Have fun.

Ok, I'll give you another. I enjoy giving out challenges more then playing them anyways :P.
Take a Beedrill. Name it Escavalier. It went backwards two generations using Celebi, but was upset to find that since there was no Escavalier in Gen 3, it got transformed into the closest thing: a Beedrill. It may only learn moves that Escavalier can learn, no restrictions other then that, because Beedrill REALLY, REALLY SUCKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)