hey thanks

Thanks V0x! It was no problem!
I added two more things to the main post:
The inked version of the Heatran I put up eariler, and a WIP of a thug gorilla.

Aww yeah man

People say Heatran has a rather static design but he's still one of my fave Pokes to draw, there's just something about him. I like how smug and authoritive he looks in your interpretation, definitely the right attitude for a legendary mon.

You and your gorillas :happybrain: Looks pretty rad : )

Edit:

@bacon: Thanks man, oh, I forgot to mention you as one of my favorite artists in the thread. btw, do you have a deviantART?
I do, but it's been so inactive for oh so long. I'd probably make another account and start from scratch if I were to ever start posting things up on it again.

Thanks, Pillpffft.
Wolvren, I do hand draw everything, then scan them. I use Photoshop Elements 8 to do any digital coloring.
Updated with the final Heatran.

SHITYEAH
I love the coloring on the eyes, and the magma. Nice stuff. It's like a warm meal for my eyes, but that still has zesty freshness. It's like microwavable enchilladas from Trader Joe's, if I could eat it with sight.
Y'mean?

Thanks Stellar!
Hey LORDY, ok. Except I'm running on a new computer, and I don't havemy disc to install my printer software to scan. So yeah.

Thanks Sensie, if you actually want to use it eventually, just hit me up cuz I'd be happy to fiz it up for you and stuff
I added some stuff to le front page
I always update stuff then forget about Smogon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)