Amy Winehouse, dead at 27 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Why the fuck are you bashing a dead person. I'm pretty sure almost everyone here bashing in this thread did not give two fucks about Amy Winehouse, but now that she's dead, it's cool to insult her. The fact that you're insulting a dead person is just fucking sad.

And to the people whining about how this news somehow gets precedence over the Norway tragedy: it doesn't. Amy Winehouse was a singer with millions of fans. Surely you would expect SOME sort of news about her. This thread wasn't made to say "Amy Winehouse > 92 (and counting) dead Norwegians." It was made so that people could actually discuss her death and the loss of a formerly successful singer.

I agree with Arcticblast. Laughing at someone's death is not funny at all. I mean, she may have done it herself, and should have listened to everyone around her but it's more sensible to talk (and greeve) about those innocent kids that died in Norway and that bombing too.

I mean, they should let that guy suffer every next minute of his life for what he did. What the fuck could he have thought to make it "right".

I didn't like her music at all, instead I kind of hated it, but still. She was fucking 27..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)