Technical Support (read OP before posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I banned from the server or something? Because for about a month now I've been unable to get on it. Every time I select the server, then put in my password, the chatlog spits this out:
(22:51:12) Connected to Server!
Error while connected to server -- Received error n°1: The remote host closed the connection
(22:51:22) Disconnected from Server!
And I'm really sick of playing on the PO server where all sorts of scary stuff is still OU-legal (see: Blaziken). :/

My username is LucarioGuy, btw.

I've downloaded Pokemon Online, made my team etc. but It's been over an hour and I'm still yet to get a battle, my messages that I send aren't appearing on the board and I can't spectate other people's battles. In short, nothing is working for me. Any help?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
What operating system are you running (OS X/Windows)? Try disabling your firewall before using Pokémon Online.

Well learn to configure your router settings to allow PO to go through, disable any firewalls and so on. There really isn't anything specific to PO you can do.

I'm having the same problem, when I try to get on PO from a neighbor's connection, it works, but not from mine. I can get on every server except for smogon.
Do you happen to know what exactly I need to configure in the router settings? Thanks.

no it just says-
(16:47:56) Connected to Server!
Error while connected to server -- Received error n°1: The remote host closed the connection
(16:47:56) Disconnected from Server!

I can connect to other servers and I last went on when it got hacked and someone flipped the text in the chat. That was yesterday and now I can't get on. I have done nothing to get banned and I try to be helpful and supportive.

Glitch report: I set my first pokemon as rotom on team preview as my first, when the battle came up the pokemon out was chansey, who was the first pokemon before moving rotom there. Also, the team preview screen didn't go away when the match started. I didn't have any other matches running at the same time.

When I used chansey's move, it turned out to be my rotom w's move except the screen showed chansey's moves and graphic. When I switched out to what on my switch screen was rotom w, it adopted rotom w's appearence and moves, but when I used them, they were chansey's moves.

The glitch seemed to affect appearence only. Though on my screen I was seeing rotom w, the game treated it like chansey for all purposes, and vice verse when chansey was out it looked like but was treated like rotom w. The move selection was also effected, showing one pokemon's move set but if you clicked on it, it would turn out to be the other's. THe move selections retained their original placement, so if you remembered the location of your other pokemon's moves, you could play as normal.

My opponent saw the pokemon he should have. The glitch did not affect him. This was on pokemon online server. Wifi or BW OU ladder rated battle. singles.

did you have the teambuilder window open at the same time

it may mess around with the battle if it is, if you find it annoying don't battle while fixing your team.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The server is currently down. Sorry for the inconvenience; it will be restarted as soon as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)