Norway Jihad

One reason why many people haven't made replies to this topic is because of how atrocious it really is. There's not a whole lot to say. It's sickening to hear about. I couldn't completely read through that CNN article without cringing out of disgust.

My heart goes out to the families and survivors of this...horrible horrible event. They deserve as much support as possible.

I honestly almost vomited when I first heard about this. There is no possible justification for such disgusting actions, no matter what fucking point he was trying to make. May all those affected rest in peace. And may the bastard responsible rot in prison for the remainder of his miserable days.

I heard he was planning it for years. 80 days is certainly too short to plan such an attack. From what I've heard he was very systematic, for instance pretending to be addicted to WoW to suggest a reason for his lack of social life.
Yeah, what I meant was that he wrote like a logbook/diary over the last 82 days before the attack. Apperently he have been planning this (or at least some kind of attack) for 9 years O.o

His last words in diary was:

First coming costume party this autumn, dress up as a police officer. Arrive with insignias:-) Will be awesome as people will be very astonished:-)

Side note; imagine if law enforcement would visit me the next days. They would probably get the wrong idea and think I was a terrorist, lol :o)
Pretty sickening :/

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
yeah, the guy was a crazy lunatic. seemingly he admired the party leader of one of our dutch government parties. If I mention Geert Wildera that might ring a little bell to people, maybe not.
but that ammo exploding inside the people just sickens me, knowingly doing that shit and being proud of it. at least he didnt chicken his way out by killing himself.....

His kill/death ratio is insane.
^

Also, people die from the stupidest shit like shootings, starvation, overdose, accidents, "accidents", "freak" accidents, etc.. everyday 24/7. The fact that this strikes people so radically is what disgusts me.

^

Also, people die from the stupidest shit like shootings, starvation, overdose, accidents, "accidents", "freak" accidents, etc.. everyday 24/7. The fact that this strikes people so radically is what disgusts me.
If you'd get off that douchebag high horse, maybe people would take you seriously.

Norway gunman used bullets that 'exploded inside body'
Special ammunition designed to inflict maximum internal damage, victims' surgeon says

What the fuck. This is the most disgusting case of terrorism / right wing extremism / christian fundamentalism / insert media buzz word that I've seen in recent memory.
Jesus christ, hollow point bullets are designed to destroy everything inside the body and keep the flesh intact. Using them was considered a war crime even before the world wars, that's how extreme they are.

How he got them and what they'll do about this is beyond me.

^

can you please shut the fuck up.

I hope the media won't play into his hands and publish one damnable word out of his mouth.
I'd rather they do, perhaps it will remind people that the garbage he believes in is just that, hateful garbage for people who should be locked up. Norway won't make a martyr of him, so it's not a big problem.

I'm not going to touch this one with a 10-foot pole but you all need to ask yourselves why there's such variance in the media's "facts".
What are you talking about? Let me guess, you're a conspiracy theorist.

I also hope people who have posted insensitive shit in this thread feel some of the pain that these families of the dead are feeling. Some of the shitty logic posted in this thread doesn't dignify a response.

What are you talking about? Let me guess, you're a conspiracy theorist.
Watching American news coverage of this reminds me of Orwell's Two-Minute Hate from 1984. Turn on one channel and all you hear is "he's a right-wing Christian fundamentalist anti-Islamist!", the next channel "he's a left-wing neo-Nazi!", the next channel "he's a member of al-Qaeda!". It's sickening. Everything about what the guy was thinking (i.e. thoughtcrime) and never anything about how tragic his actions were (double plus ungood)
I find it amusing how people throw the term "conspiracy theorist" around like it's the new "anti-semitism". All you're doing is classifying yourself as blind amongst those with vision. Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

I find it amusing how people throw the term "conspiracy theorist" around like it's the new "anti-semitism". All you're doing is classifying yourself as blind amongst those with vision. Ignorance is bliss, as they say.
I'm sorry but you're talking complete bollocks here, you might want to actually qualify the statement I quoted in which you suggested some sort of media conspiracy before you call others blind and ignorant.

Except those who have posted in this thread acknowledge that c.100 people have been killed. Is that bliss?
Go on, point out where we're wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)