Playoffs Smogon Tour - Season 11 Finals! [Won by Golden Sun]

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
its okay undisputed, bad ass has had some incredible logic/posts in the tourney forum lately

congrats @ both, franky is real champ tho

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congrats to Golden Sun, a very impressive showing to be sure.

It was not that long ago you pmed me, wanting to be on my SPL team and I didn't take you cause I didn't think you were good... woops...

Congrats to Golden Sun, a very impressive showing to be sure.

It was not that long ago you pmed me, wanting to be on my SPL team and I didn't take you cause I didn't think you were good... woops...

Someone listened though :)

Congrats Golden Sun, told you you'd win a trophy!!!

Edit: @SS : Well then you did one thing right, which is one more than I give you credit for.

Very well deserved. Congrats Golden Sun! Also...

Username: Golden Sun
Shoddy Username: Golden Sun
Your timezone: GMT+11, 3:30pm-7:00pm
What tier do you want to learn?: OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing competitively for a few months now. I think I've learned all that is possible from just battling by myself. My goal is to play for team oceania in the World Cup. i also want to make the leaderoboard or at least break the 1500 mark. I would also like to learn about team building.

Could I request a tutor from team oceania because it's my goal to play for them.
:')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)