Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure, ill go check and edit this post accordingly.

EDIT: Koga's muk has sticky hold.
The new challenge is:
In order to evolve to Crobat, bankrobber must steal a sitrus berry from each of the elite four's signature pokemon.
Golbat doesn't need to KO the pokemon, just steal the item.
That means Golbat must steal an item from:
Wall's lvl 42 Xatu
Bruno's lvl 46 Machamp
Koga's lvl 44 Crobat
Karen's lvl 47 Houndoom
Lance's lvl 50 Dragonite

J3str, you might have thought you were safe from my infamous "fire starter soloing first gym leader to determine how many times you could evolve" challange. You are, so I'll just have to give you a harder form of it. Take Chikorita as your starter. You will make an attempt to solo Falkner with the Chikorita, at a level at or below the level of his Pidgeotto (level 13). The number of his mons you solo determines the number of times you may evolve Chikorita. If you are too high a level by the time you get there, or you fail to score any KO's, you may try again in Azalea Town, this time at a level no higher then 17. This time, the first pokemon gives you the right to use moves over 70 BP for the rest of the game, and the other two give you the right to evolve.

Admiral Empoleon, take a Tyrogue. It doesn't particularly matter to me where/how you get it, but you will evolve it into a Hitmontop. No soft resetting to get a nature that favors your chances. If you do not want to go to the effort of perfectly balancing Tyrogue's stats, you will not evolve Tyrogue at all. Also, Tyrogue will not learn any TMs or Tutor moves until it evolves into Hitmontop. Name it FFFFFUUUUUUU!!!!!! if you can't balance its stats, or name it Win! if you manage to successfully evolve it into hitmontop.

@newby n00b: Unown isn't a Pokemon, it's a punchline.

@shinyskarmory is the tentacool you gave me for the water or poison challenge.
@Oh My Biscuits, want to contribute a poke to my hg challenge?

XD Scramble: The Challenges!

Thanks to everyone who gave me a challenge. Here are the final 6 (see bottom of post).

@Dummy007 You get an Espeon. This Espeon believes that Dark-types are all Shadow Pokemon, so you must solo every Dark-type in the game. (If it's a Dark-type that you have to capture, you still have to use Espeon to weaken it enough to snag it.) It may never be sent out with another Dark-type.

Yes another XD Scrambler! Anyway, you get a Snorunt. This Snorunt desperately wants to be a Froslass, so it must be female. And it cant evolve into Glalie...yet. It must keep Sing from when you purify it and put at least 1 Pokemon to sleep with it in every Cipher Admin Battle. Do not soft reset as failure is an option...but comes with a consequence. Once you beat Eldes you may evolve it. However, before evolving, add the number of battles that it didn't put a Pokemon to sleep in with 42. that is the level it may evolve at.

@Dummy007, take the Houndour. If its ability is Early Bird, it must attempt to solo every Flying type; if its ability is Flash Fire, it must attempt to solo every Fire type (I'm defining an XD Solo as Houndour being the only one to attack it). If it faints while attempting a solo, your poor Houndour loses its confidence and until it grows 3 levels, it doesn't have to solo anything, but it can only use SE moves with a base power of 60 or less. Finally, since Flash Fire Houndour soloing Fire types is too easy, it cannot use any STAB moves to complete those solos.

You get a Grimer! It must evolve at LV 41 and use Helping Hand 15 times prior to evolution. It must solo Ardos' Alakazam.

**smoldering rage goes here**
Take a Wooper from the Poke Spot (good luck with that lol). Nickname it whatever you want. You must defeat every poke spot pokemon (other then munchlax, obviously.) that you see while waiting for one to appear.

When you catch Wooper, it thinks that it has the ability Unaware, despite the fact that Unaware does not exist in Gen 3. Therefore, any time an opposing pokemon uses more then 2 stat boosting moves (no matter which stat they boost), Wooper must switch in ASAP, STAT, without passing go, etc. and solo however much health the mon has left. If it is a shadow mon, you may still catch it.

@Vratix: It turns out that you can't get Tyrogue in XD. Here's a list of Shadow Pokemon: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokemon_XD:_Gale_of_Darkness. You can give me anything from Hypno and before that isn't weak to Fighting, Rock, or Ground.

@Adm. Empoleon, take a Wooper named Slick. It can only know one of: Water Gun, Mud Shot, Mud Bomb, and Slam. It cannot evolve unless it solos a Grass pokemon that is no more then 5 levels lower then Slick. Also, it can only know one of: Surf, Earthquake, and Ice Beam.

@J3str, take a Slowpoke named SO SLOW. If it evolves to Slowbro, it cannot learn any Water moves, and must solo Jasmine. If it evolves to Slowking, it cannot learn any Psychic moves, and must solo Pryce.

@Empoleon: take the Trollbird, aka Pidgey. It must be NN'd Trollbird and must have moves that are also learnt by Spearow, Taillow and Pidove(no Starly!). It must always hold a Sharp Beak and solo Lt. Surge.

@J3str: take the above, cuz I'm lazy.

@jon_eod: take a Koffing, name it Smogon. Smogon has a Smogon account here and wishes to emulate the sets of the best Koffings, the ones that are qualified and bred thoroughly enough to fight in the most holy tier of Smogon, Little Cup. It must copy the first analysis on Koffing's page thoroughly: www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/koffing (i.e. it must be Naive, has a Scarf, and has the moves listed, for a slot that has multiple options take any one of them). Koffing must have this moveset by the E4 and must solo Bruno's Hitmontop to evolve.

@shinyskarmory is the tentacool you gave me for the water or poison challenge.
@Oh My Biscuits, want to contribute a poke to my hg challenge?
Ooh, sure. You get a Nidoran♀ named Not A Guy. This Nidoran♀ is fed up with being mistaken for Nidoran♂, so it must solo 10 male Pokemon to evolve into Nidorina, and it has to solo 30 trained male Pokemon and Pryce to evolve into Nidoqueen. Once it does that, no more restrictions.

@J3str: You get Menteur (male) or Menteuse (female) the Sentret. Before Pryce, its moveset must consist of Sucker Punch and three special attacks. It can never hit super effectively. If it's male, have it solo Clair and Karen. If it's female, have it solo Pryce (or your rival in Victory Road if SO SLOW is a Slowking) and Lance.

Pardon my frequent recycling of challenges. I'll come up with some new ones next time.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
J3str take a Smeargle. This Smeargle is neurotic, so must learn moves with Sketch in accordance with the type chart (i.e, first move must be normal, last must be dark, types go in order). With whatever screwed up movepool you end up with you must solo Brock's Onix with Smeargle. I suggest a special grass move.

I've got my team set. And. I can't get any of them until after I beat the first gym, at which point I can get tentacool. And than I get my next few right before morty. Great...

EDIT: I turned on heartgold to find a nice little surprise, I was standing in union cave with only 1 badge.
So I walked outside and started fishing for a 5% appearance rate tentacool. Caught a level 10 female after about 20 magikarp.

Vratix, I will choose for you. Dummy007, you will use the Hypno you Snagged from Gorigan with no restrictions other than no STAB.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
From the OP
Its_A_Random said:
Note to Moderators: Can you please stop fixing the Typo. I know it's supposed to be spelt "Challenge", & it is an eyesore amongst the other threads, but the reason why the typo is there is simple: Us Scramblers like the Typo there. We initially wanted the typo the Mattman(numbers) accidentally did to be fixed, but now we don't. We're used to the Typo now, & it is pretty much what makes this thread unique. Now, can we just leave it as "Challange" & move on from this. Thank you ~ Its_A_Random
If you want to punish me, fine. But please leave the typo alone. Thank you.

EDIT: I'll give Adm. Empoleon his final challange.

Start with a Totodile. This Totodile has a bad case of being "stuck in the past", & thinks you're playing GSC. To emulate this, it can only learn moves that it learned in GSC (Use this as reference). To evolve, it must solo 10 Trainers. To evolve again, it must solo a further 40 trainers. Name it GSCdile.

Have fun.

Piemonade (AKA Daniel) is starting his second Diamond Scramble...Yay!

Let us see here, I will choose a starter, with a random number generator.

1. Okay, so Generation 1, looking good.
3. Starter 3, which is water, which in Generation 1 is Ultra-Turtle himself, Squirtle!

Time for my Ultra Random.

8. Umm...Wartortle...really? I'll try again.
400. 400? Oh no...you have got to be kidding me...Bibarel...Yay...

Game: Diamond
Trading: Only to evolve
Needed Pokemon: Squirt/Ort/Toise and it's line, Bidoof/Bibarel, and...yeah
Excluded Poke's: Sudowoodo, All Sinnoh Starters and Staraptor, Gyarados and Steelix.NO MORE WATERS
Difficulty: Medium-ish-kind-of-sorta-ish

And don't even think about giving me signatures...I wish for them to be NEW and innovative!

EDIT: I'm actually quite excited about this Bibarel, I've never tried using one, so I wonder how this is gonna play out.

EDIT 2:

(very ironically Cheri Berry Zubat, one of the most infamous challanges in history, is the signature of Its_A_
Random...)
You loophole-ing bastard!

Team:Zubat, name it Cheri Bomb(lol combining CBZ and a weapon into one). It must hold a Parlyz Heal from the point you catch it until you have it solo Maylene in 15 moves, that's when you can evolve. It must evolve into Crobat earliest at LV 44, and must learn Roost. Given by TM13, concieved by IAR

Take thyself and aquire thee a Tentacool, called ZOTS (ZubatOfTheSea).
Welcome to a Troll Battle. ZOTS must lead every Cave match upon capture, and during the night (Whenever and wherever Zubat are). It must solo all Zubat, and whenever Cheri Bomb Faints, ZOTS must solo that pokemon. It may not be used in a Doubles with Cherri Bomb, it may not even sit next to him in your Team. Must evolve before Cheri Bomb is a Golbat, to further prove superiority. By SimonSays

YOU SAY RANDOM?

This is the one I got: 41

Which means you get... TROLOLOLOL ZUBAT

Zubat, name it Cheri Bomb(lol combining CBZ and a weapon into one).

It must hold a Parlyz Heal from the point you catch it until you have it solo Maylene in 15 moves, that's when you can evolve. It must evolve into Crobat earliest at LV 44, and must learn Roost.

(very ironically Cheri Berry Zubat, one of the most infamous challanges in history, is the signature of Its_A_Random...)

@Piemonade: Take thyself and aquire thee a Tentacool, called ZOTS (ZubatOfTheSea).
Welcome to a Troll Battle. ZOTS must lead every Cave match upon capture, and during the night (Whenever and wherever Zubat are). It must solo all Zubat, and whenever Cheri Bomb Faints, ZOTS must solo that pokemon. It may not be used in a Doubles with Cherri Bomb, it may not even sit next to him in your Team. Must evolve before Cheri Bomb is a Golbat, to further prove superiority.

Also, have fun. =]

Dratini, NN CrazyUncle. Must keep Dragon Rage or Outrage. No other STAB, and must -Rage whenever it goes to Yellow HP.

Cubone, NN LoneBones. Must know and keep an Ice move and Rage, must solo every wild Dark type.

Eevee, NN Pilfer. Must solo (Flannery) to evolve into (Umbreon). It is limited to only learning (11) new moves, must not learn any TMs prior to trading.

Treeko, NN Shyster. Cannot attack unless the foe has a lowered Defence or the move will lower Defense.

(Duskull), NN (Over9000). Must (solo 50 trained pokemon in a row).

Aron, NN Baron.
- If evolved (Lairon), is stuck with 2 moves permanently. If evolved again, 1 move permanently.
- As an Aron, must hold Silk Scarf. If it evolves, it doesn't feel pretty anymore, removes the Silk Scarf, and cannot use Medicine during battle.
- If it is an Aron, must solo the Champion. If it's a Lairon, must solo 2 Gym Leaders/E4. If it's an Aggron, must solo one whole gym or not be used in during the Elite Four.

It would appear that I've been had at. So, it all begins today.

And this time, I'm saving the Goddamn game.

Wish me luck. =]
Dragging this up from over 1000+ posts ago. Why?
Because I actually found my Ruby Game.
Now all I have to do is Trade across the Eggs, and I'm set! =]

That said, I want to do a Ruby Scramble, this one without trading. I think this is labeled a Variable Challenge, from memory. Each one will be of a different sort. The types to be filled are;

Super-Complex Challange
Payback Challange
Music-Themed Challange (Note: No Whismur or Altaria)
Variable Challange
The Walk in the Park Challange
The Difficult Challange (Medium-Hard)

As normal:
- NN are required
- If it can evolve, it must evolve
- Reserving the right to reject, though I probably won't.

Go onto Route 110, and roll a die from 1-6.

1: Plusle/Minun(Plusle is so rare anyway :x)
2: Electrike
3: Zigzagoon
4: Gulpin
5: Oddish
6: Wingull

Now roll another die from 1-4(if you get 5-6, re-roll). This represents the amount of moves you may use.

Now roll another die from 1-5, and subtract 1 from the result. This is the amount of moves that can be taught through a TM. If you get 6, re-roll. If you get a number higher than the number on the 2nd die, lower it until it is equal to the 2nd number.

Finally, roll a die from 1-6. This represents its held item. It must hold it from the moment you get it until the end of the game.
1: Magnet
2: Mystic Water
3: Silk Scarf
4: Sharp Beak
5: Poison Barb
6: Miracle Seed

Finally, generate a random number from 1-100. This represents the minimum level you may evolve at. If the number is lower than the normal level the Pokemon evolves, the Pokemon may evolve at its normal level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)