Zombie Apocalypse! (Now with Bad Posters!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, you probably all know this song and dance. It's the zombie apocalypse, society has crumbled, you're separated from everyone you know, and undead are everywhere.

However, all hope is not lost. By way of some unforeseen deus ex machina (probably Arceus hyuck hyuck), fate has granted you one random pokemon to help you survive. Level-Up moves only.

Using a random number generator (one can be found at random.org), find out what pokemon you will receive. (Set min to 1 and max to 649, obviously) Be honest! First try only.

Let's get this started. I got #109, Koffing. Ha! How fitting.

Iconic as this little fellow ia around here, I'm not sure how helpful it'd be! I suppose it could hide us from view with Smokeccreen. I dunno if it could generate enough force to crack a human skull by ramming into it, but it'd be worth a shot. I guess it's not the most horrible choice ever. Who's next?

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Knowing me I'll get fucking Sentret or something

Nope, 301 - Delcatty

Works for me. Weak against Fighting, but no effect from Ghost. Last I checked, the undead are kinda ghosts, so I should be golden.

i got #449 (hippopotas)

so either i can use a perpetual sandstorm to escape from zombies, or me and my hippo can jam out to the techno song while being savagely eaten alive by hundreds of zombies

its a win-win situation really

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader

---

---
bring yo ghost and dark moves, we'll just resist them

do i go defensive and countercoat--of course, it doesn't get either
or do i go offensive and hyperbeam everything

292. Shedinja, seems good until you realize he's ghost and dark weak.
Well guys, I don't really think zombies have a type, but if you DO wanna get in the nitty gritty of it, let's think about what kinda moves they'd have. Flail, Struggle, Slam, stuff like that. Mostly normal and fighting moves. Only exception would be Bite, so if your Shedinja doesn't get bit, it'll be fine.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

What the hell am I supposed to do with a mushroom? Maybe smoke it and get high and have fun with the zombies...

oh #591

I got #20...Raticate...

Going by the idea that zombie bites make zombies, I imagine If my Raticate bit one and broke what's left of it's zombie skin he'd get infected and become a zombie himself. FUCK.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i got wingull

i hope that baby can carry me otherwise im selling it to the zombies for safe passage

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
620 mienshao

he's pretty fast eh i bet we could run away from the zombies.

or i could be at like 1% health and mienshao goes batshit with u turn and regenerator

whatever

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I got 258, which means...

Zombies liek mudkips too much to attack me or my mudkip. I survive ^_^

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
247 hmm i think that might be ttar
FUCK
uh
Pupitar could Earthquake maybe, Scary Face to slow them down. Shed Skin to act as a decoy so we can get away if shit goes bad.

Floatzel; now I know Jumpman will team up with me, I am getting some big bad black backup. Hopefully he does not bring a Teddiursa...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)