The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Looks like the west side can actually do something better. GG West.

Though if we force a tie I'll feel pretty dumb for this post.

won't be able to play for personal reasons and WTF BR Pancho will be subbing my person.

seriously, I almost gave up posting this because of his nick name :P

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Disappointed. I had already in my mind named this match 'The Battle of the Bridesmaids' and was planning to name all my pokemon Mosh puns.

Have a nice day.

look who's talking

meh, I know that was gay

gl team brasil anyways and hope i am back for the third round

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
I PMed Symphonyx64 at the beginning of the round with no response. Today I got him to contact me on IRC, although he doesn't want to play now. I've made it clear to him in my first PM that I will have shaky activity the rest of the week but he still refuses to battle.

bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)