VGC '11 World Championships - San Diego, US - August 14th - WON BY BlueCookies & kamz

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is totally random, but I noticed they posted the prizes for worlds and this year it does not say "custom 3ds", but just nintendo 3ds. Do you guys think it will be customized like the last 3 years or will it be a simple 3ds?

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Why do we always hold out false hope that TCPi are just teasing us.
Have we not learnt our lesson yet?

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Our plane tickets have now been purchased to arrive the day before LCQs. All we need to know now is what time we should arrive that Friday morning to guarantee we'll be among the 512 masters to participate.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
After talking with certain staff members I can confirm that there is no custom DS this year.

Hard to believe that this is in 2 weeks! I haven't even booked tickets yet!

Looking forward to seeing all of you again and having a great time :)

Dozz

Delightful little update. Did seem somewhat harsh making people pay to defend their crowns.
Got it all sorted now. Hotel booked, flights confirmed, Warped Tickets bought, all I need is Disney tickets, and all is well. Where's everyone staying who had to get their own hotels?

Delightful little update. Did seem somewhat harsh making people pay to defend their crowns.
Got it all sorted now. Hotel booked, flights confirmed, Warped Tickets bought, all I need is Disney tickets, and all is well. Where's everyone staying who had to get their own hotels?

I'm staying at the Marriott Marquis and Mariana. We purchased 2 roundtrip tickets, 4 day/3 night stay at this hotel, free shuttle to hotel, complimentary Internet, and complimentary breakfast each day for $1000($500 for me and $500 for my friend). Seems like a great deal seeing the room is a suite. SCORE! ^_^

Chalkey/jeps/I are staying at the Sofia Hotel, about a mile away from the tournament site.

Dozz

I'm at the Bayside Inn, accorsing to Google maps, 1.6 Miles away from the venue. Should be easily walkable. Think we're all on the same route there though. I'm not too hot on my San Diego geography, considering I've never been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)