5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

Yeah I think Buckert is right on both counts. It definitely makes sense that it wouldn't be international but I wanted to make sure before I spent a bunch of time looking for international seeds.

I thought that if a pokemon originated from a foreign game then it would be considered international :o

Like WZ said, what if you breed a Japanese and English pokemon together on a Korean game. Wouldn't the baby be international since it was bred on a Korean game?

Ok so this is a question for anyone that has done Roamers.

Im slowly starting to understand the PID%6 method, at least with the Researcher set up for it.

Now, unfortunately my Prt Sc button doesnt work, so I will try to lay this out as best as I can.

Say Im hypothetically trying to hit Frame 2- In the Custom 3 column(PID%6)it says 0. Thats the remainder needed to proceed around the hexagon to determine my characteristic correct? So if my Seed has flawless Attack(1), Speed(3), SA(4), and SD(5) then my characteristic would be "Likes to thrash about" for flawless Attack for that PID Frame?

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I didn't know what to quote on this, but english + japanese is the definition of international. They just have to be from different game regions, iirc. So there's North America, PAL (Europe), and Japanese. I'm not sure where Korean falls into this, it may be its own altogether.

Edit: On a second read, the baby will be from the game in which it was born (or possibly bred, not sure here). They are still international parents though. Not sure which of these cases the question was referring to.

I've been trying for the 10th time now and I still can't get my perfect krabby in driftveil city in pokemon white... I'm having lots of seed with a 1 frame so obviously I would get it by using the rod immediately. And the ability-nature thing doesnt seem to work... Is fishing a perfect pokemon impossible? Using the rod makes the frame go up? There is an option for wild pokemon (fishing) in RNG repoter 9.81 so it should be working no? If anyone can put some light on this it would be appreciated! I could'nt mess up the time 10 time in a row so I can't figure out the problem.

I've been trying for the 10th time now and I still can't get my perfect krabby in driftveil city in pokemon white... I'm having lots of seed with a 1 frame so obviously I would get it by using the rod immediately. And the ability-nature thing doesnt seem to work... Is fishing a perfect pokemon impossible? Using the rod makes the frame go up? There is an option for wild pokemon (fishing) in RNG repoter 9.81 so it should be working no? If anyone can put some light on this it would be appreciated! I could'nt mess up the time 10 time in a row so I can't figure out the problem.
Are you following the encounter slots and PID?

Yeah, but if your no aiming for shininess, you should still see were your at. RNG reporter should tell you what PID you starting from.

Also are there any NPCs affecting the PID? (I can't confirm as I never went to RNG where ever Krabby's at)

Yeah, but if your no aiming for shininess, you should still see were your at. RNG reporter should tell you what PID you starting from.

Also are there any NPCs affecting the PID? (I can't confirm as I never went to RNG where ever Krabby's at)
There are some moving NPCs but I thought that with a target frame of 1 it wouldnt matter... I'm in time finder now and I don't see any PID

Here is what I have

Seed 51CA67ED//Full seed 51CA67EDC469A547//Frame 1//
( the pokemon's stats) // Date-time 07-02-11 18:04:19//
Timer C80 // keypresses down

Frame 1 is your starting IV Frame. Your PID Frame usually starts somewhere from 40-50. Moving NPCs will increase the PID by a certain number which could throw you off your shiny. If you are hitting your seed you should be getting the IVs you need.

Let's say your starting PID is 50. Once you arrive in the game world, quickly take out your rod and see what you get. Check what Pokemon it is and find it's IVs. Desired IVs? Good. Then check what nature is it. From there, you should know where your actually starting at. (Assuming the NPCs are affecting it)

I would also say check the encounter slot the captured Pokemon falls in and the gender ratios to confirm 99% where your at, but don't as your not aiming for shininess. (I do this myself, which saves me time as I know what I'm doing)

Still having trouble with my Shiny Tornadus RNG... (In case I need to mention it again: No, I'm not aiming for IVs, just the shininess.) I've gotten natures that don't appear at all on nearby frames of my adjacent seeds, so I must be doing something wrong.

Kaphotics' last post toward me somewhat confused me and I'm hoping for some clarification now since I never got a response to it. (Italicized = Kaphotics, non-italicized = me)

"Originally Posted by Fat Kaphotics
Say your initial frame (the first roamer you'd get) is frame 1, if the battle didn't advance the RNG at all. But it does! +6 from the battle.

You are getting the roamer on frame 7.

I thought that +6 was part of the "+7" in "Initial+Advanced+7".

Because my first attempt and thought process was:

42 (Starting Frame of Seed / Initial) + 2 (Saves / Advanced) + 7 (6 from Champion + 1) = 51 (Shiny PID frame)

So are you saying it's "Initial + 6 + Other Advances + 7"? Or that I'm supposed to be looking for a Shiny PID Frame on Frame 7?"

Im slowly starting to understand the PID%6 method, at least with the Researcher set up for it.

Now, unfortunately my Prt Sc button doesnt work, so I will try to lay this out as best as I can.

Say Im hypothetically trying to hit Frame 2- In the Custom 3 column(PID%6)it says 0. Thats the remainder needed to proceed around the hexagon to determine my characteristic correct? So if my Seed has flawless Attack(1), Speed(3), SA(4), and SD(5) then my characteristic would be "Likes to thrash about" for flawless Attack for that PID Frame?

Charzaro

(>~ @_@ )>~
So I rechecked my ds parameters and my SID, but when I go to shiny egg tab put in my Id and SID and put it on the WIDEST SEARCH POSSIBLE I still get no results. Wtf is up? HELP!

I need help finding my ds paramiters, I put in the mac adress perfectly, used 2011 April 2 6:13 and 25 seconds as my time, got the ivs after I caught a durant form the tool it gives you, but it never found a match when I searched.

image url:http://s1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/ubereffective/

p.s. I'm using versian 9.81 and doing a non c gear (method 5)
When do I start pressing A on the starting screen?
You can press A after the gamefreak logo comes on. I notice you have exact IVs. Use the pokedex IV checker in RNG reporter to check IVs. You don't need exact IVs to find your parameters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)