noSTAB Tournament II - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
noSTAB II - Round 3

Originally hosted by dachickens
Approved by Earthworm and the other tournament directors

Introduction:
I'm sure none of you like switching into a Close Combat from Terrakion or Draco Meteor from Latios. In this tournament, you'll never have to worry about that! No more are the boosts you get from using the same type attacks as your own Pokemon.

--------

Tournament Rules
Round 1
Round 2

General Rules:
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Wifi Clause

Specific noSTAB rules:
  • The name is fairly self-explanatory. No STAB moves are allowed. This means that Reuniclus for example can't use Psychic but could use Calm Mind because it doesn't receive STAB on Calm Mind.
  • Hidden Power, Natural Gift, and Nature Power are considered to be whatever type they acts as. For example Reuniclus can use HP Fighting, but not HP Psychic.
  • Seismic Toss, Night Shade, and any other move that doesn't get a same type boost are also legal on every Pokemon.
  • This rule probably seems fairly pointless, but any ability that can change a Pokemon's type (Color Change) or any move that can change a Pokemon's type (Soak, Conversion, Conversion 2) mid-game are banned.
  • This tournament will use First Come, First Serve for the first 62.5% of the players, and then randomize amongst the remainder of signups for the last 37.5%.

--------

The deadline will be Sunday August 7, the same time as the posting of this Round

IronBullet93 vs PI-Dimension
zarator vs snorlax
uragg vs Vratix
Eos vs Breludicolo
Bloo vs Bluewind
¬Chase™ vs Ojama
pimpgangster vs little loven
Ciele vs purplefingers
Toaster vs DC.
undisputed vs Agammemnon
Heist vs wilson46
Earthworm vs Random Pizzaman

IronBullet93 vs PI-Dimension
zarator vs snorlax
uragg vs Vratix
Eos vs Breludicolo
Bloo vs Bluewind
¬Chase™ vs Ojama
pimpgangster vs little loven
Ciele vs purplefingers
Toaster vs DC.
undisputed vs Agammemnon
Heist vs wilson46
Earthworm vs Random Pizzaman

On vacation camping. Will be back tomorrow, so I'll be able to do it late tmrw night or whenever after that.

Got in contact with snorlax a couple days ago, waiting for him to give me a time we can battle

EDIT: I tried to VM him about a time a hour ago roughly, but didn't get any answer

I have ordered a pizza daily since the round was posted and not a single pizzaman has been my opponent.

Last Activity: Jul 29th, 2011 3:58:16 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)