Zombie Apocalypse! (Now with Bad Posters!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Feraligatr, we're alive! Aren't you so happy?"
"FLARGAFLARGA!!!"
"...Feraligatr, you didn't actually swallow any zombie parts with Crunch, did you?"
"FLAAAAARGAAFLAAAAAAAARGA!"
"...Well damn." *takes Feralizombie out with handy shotgun*
"A perfectly good Feraligatr gone to waste. Well, Arceus, what gift will you grant me today?"
The clouds above me part, and sunrays fall from the partition in the sky like intangible raindrops. (I can be pretty poetic during a zombie apocalypse.)
A voice booms from the sky. "Why, you'll be fighting with this one I've been saving for you."
"Really? Well, what is it?"
I then proceed to see-and be squished by-a giant mass of blue and white blubber falling from the sky.
"WAAAAAAAAILORD!!"
"...Well, at least it's fully evolved. It could be useful with its gargantun HP stat. Let's see its moveset."

Useful moves, in order of usefulness:

-Heavy Slam (FUCK YES! WAILORD, SLAM THEM WITH YOUR PROTECTIVE BLUBBER!!)
-Bounce (Let's go, Wailord! Flop around with your 47.5 feet of body and DESTROY!)
-Hydro Pump (Wailord, BLAST those whimpy zombies back to wherever they came from!)(Where DID they come from anyway? lol let's not go there)
-Water Spout (see: Hydro Pump, but it'll get worse as Wailord takes damage.)
-Rollout (see: Bounce, but it can't stop attacking and it is weak at the start. Plus, no Defense Curl.)
-Rest (Recovering health is always good during a zombie apocalypse.)
-Mist (Cover for slow getaway)
-Brine (Good for weakened masses of zombies)

The rest are craptastic. (lolAmnesia, lolGrowl, EPIClolDive)

EDIT: OH GOD DIVERMAN THAT IS WIN.

Im Sorted

Number 288: Vigoroth
probably one of the best choices you can get!

Vigoroth will be my hyper active, fun, and loud wild monkey pokemon. this will be good as it will not mean ill be turning the gun to my head any time soon due to crazyness! this monkey will always be on watch and never sleep due to its vital Spirit and never loosing energy due to Focus Energy. Keeping zombies at bay with Uproar, and scouting where they are with Faint Attack, also when things get rough, he can always use Counter... i dont think I'll be dying anytime soon!

My first roll was #555

My second was #234

And third was #458

My first roll will get me through, the other two however >_>

603 - Eelektrik levitates above the ground and zaps the zombies with his electric moves. I wonder if Acid Spray would work too.

After a harrowing day of beating down zombies with a terrified Bellossom then forcing her to heal my injuries, the dust clears and my newest Pokemon has bit the dust.

Woooh. Glad that's over. Well this thing's toast, let's see what the great Wheel of Arceus has for me today!

True Random Number Generator
Min:
Max:

Result: 45

And that is...

NO, NO it can't be!

Bellossom's family must be back to take revenge!!

NOOOOO!!

If I'm not holding ground in a shallow pond, I'm pretty much fucked.
At least I can abuse STAB Hydro Pump with a sexy base 50spatk. zombies are frail, right?

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, I've survived the night (somehow) with my boss Bidoof. With Protect and Substitute I just stalled out to get +6 evasion through Moody; they couldn't touch me!

I hope the second day of the Zombpocalypse is kinder though. Most of those zombies laughed at me when they saw Bidoof :(

Here we go... #483, sounds pretty cool. Let's take a loFUCK YEAH

I'll see you all on Day 3.

"Chimecho, use Extrasensory!"

The last zombie crumpled. Suddenly, one of those I thought destroyed got up. It was the Dark Leader of the zombies. I had no choice. "Chimecho, use Take Down!" As Chimecho crumpled with the zombie from recoil, I noticed a stray pokeball one of the zombies dropped. I quickly gave Chimecho the proper reward: I set it free to recover in the wild, and checked the pokeball. Inside was...

356, Dusclops. I might be able to pull off another day with this one...

It can reach over 500 Special Attack with no setup...
It can double its Speed, Attack, and Special Attack in one turn...
It is completely immune to crit hax...

I really hope I can get the DeepSeaTooth / Scale. If not, at least it's cute. Good defense for an NFE, too. Now, time to swamp some zombies.

Second try... after getting a Whirlipede for my first outing.... #250

Ho-oh

Ironically enough, phoenixs are sorta like zombies. Ah well, BURN IT DOWN... it's time for a zom-b-que

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The night is over, but Pupitar is nowhere to be found. Time to see what I get a second time.

196, Johto again, though I'm not feeling confident...

Espeon. I hope Magic Bounce can reflect Zombie bites.

My Scrafty fought valiantly, but as I look at its injuries I realized: IT HAD BECOME A ZOMBIE TOO!

I cursed as I prayed to Arceus for a second chance. And with his 649-sided di he gave me:

Arceus isn't too fond of second chances apparently.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Okay, being the coward that I am, I survived night number one by flying around on the back of vonFielder's Raquaza. On the second day, eager to get something to help me fight back) I got a crobat, once again forcing me to run away. On the third day I am pissed off, and ready to beat the living hell out of the zombies with my....doduo.
Well see y'all around, I'm going to bounce my way to safety.

Edit: I re-rolled to see what I would have gotten...
ITS ANOTHER DODUO!!!

At this rate I'm just going to have an army of Doduo spam tri attack until nothing is left standing...

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Got 577, groaned 'cuz it was GEN5 pokemon, and looked it up.

I got a butt enclosed in amniotic fluid.

I mean, can it at least evolve...? Although to be fair, it learns Recover, Pain Split, Light Screen, and Psychic, so it shouldn't be too bad...

Got 577, groaned 'cuz it was GEN5 pokemon, and looked it up.

I got a butt enclosed in amniotic fluid.

I mean, can it at least evolve...? Although to be fair, it learns Recover, Pain Split, Light Screen, and Psychic, so it shouldn't be too bad...
It's final evolution was nominated for Suspect, once, IIRC. So, I think I'm justified in calling you rather lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)