The Best of 3 Tournament - Round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've echanged VMs, we were supposed to play yesterday but he didn't come. Hopefully I think that we'll get this done thanks to our similar timezones.

won uu and uber
ou ended 0-0, but im not sure if there is anything like a tie in this forum (?). His Pokemon died last due to LO, so i think he deserved the win in this mode.

ggs

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
im sorry but we coulndt do the battle before i go on vacation
OcR Master gets the win

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Just VM'ed Terraquaza asking him to meet me on PO in an hour coz my net's fucked up and i'll have to go to a cyber cafe in my neighbourhood which will take a while since i have some college work to attend to.He was online when i VM'ed him but went offline immediately after i VM'ed him and hasn't replied yet.(Activity post)

Frizy

dont change my ct fuckers
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I sent Ryanor a vm with my available times about six days ago but he hasn't responded. I sent another vm but I'm not sure if we'll get this done.

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
ok since deadline is today and i dont think we'll be finishin the matches im hopin for an extension...

we played bw ou one day and i won, but i wasnt sure if i could play the rest so i told him to wait a bit and like a minute later the dude left. i vm'd him the day afterwards asking him when we could play but he didnt respond. few hours later caught him on and vm'd him but he didnt see the message and hasnt been on since then (28th i think) so yea with an extension we can prolly get this done hopefully. . .

Just VM'ed Terraquaza asking him to meet me on PO in an hour coz my net's fucked up and i'll have to go to a cyber cafe in my neighbourhood which will take a while since i have some college work to attend to.He was online when i VM'ed him but went offline immediately after i VM'ed him and hasn't replied yet.(Activity post)
i contacted you yesterday lol

anyway, contact me when you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)