Zombie Apocalypse! (Now with Bad Posters!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After my rampage on Afrobull D3 has got me worried. My luck won't hold out...

Rolling...

Damnit. Just one off from Arceus... Ugh, Shaymin.

Gameplan: Spam Seed Flare over and over to distract the zombies until I can find that stupid flower for form change and start owning shit with my flying deer.

About 50/50 chances to make it, I'd say.

Day 3: Wurmple was completely useless, but I did pick it up by the tail and started swinging it at the zombies. When it was safe I cooked my Wurmple over a fire and ate it.

Roll number 3:

So I just ride this pony around?

Ok, day 3.

This can be my transportation through all these damn Zombies, so far i have Wigglytuff and Dodrio, i missed day 2, so i'm a bit short handed.

We gone drill peck these suckers.

Day 2. An immense horde came after me. With only Dulclops by my side, I knew it would be nearly impossible. They were far enough away that Dusclops started by using Will-o-Wisp. The zombies, due to the undead's innate weakness to flame, caught fire and burned up, damaging those nearby. Roughly 14 of the 100 fell from Will-o-Wisp, and another 23 from collateral damage. Another 7 were burned and 25 on fire, but not a strong enough one to destroy. Fortunately, Hex wiped out 16 of the others, meaning there were 43 alive, only 11 of which were at full power. Shadow Punch brought down low another 32 of them, meaning only the 11 at full power. With just Fire Punch left, Dusclops charged the zombies, finishing them off, but in turn being returned to the land from whence he came.

As A traveled over the newly dead undead, I noticed one of them had been a trainer... his pokemon was willing to serve me to avenge its fallen master. It was...

547. What is that? Um... Whimsicott.

With Pre-evo's level up moveset (I claim being allowed to use pre-evo moveset), I should be able to Leech Seed them, then Sunnybeam them into oblivion. After I run out of Solarbeams, then Hurricane should be able to stop them.

D1: Chimecho
D2: Dusclops
D3: Whimsicott

Let's see how my luck holds out...

Day 3: Survived another day with ease thanks to my zombie-proof Bisharp. While my Sunkern didn't do much these last two days, it kept our spirits with it's cheery attitude. While searching for survivors/edible food to eat I happened to find a lonely Pokeball sitting near where I am. I assumed that this was either divine intervention by the Poke-Gods or divine trolling by them. Either way I decided to siege this opportunity and take the PokBall. Before releasing whatever was inside the object I noticed a number inscribed on it. "#431? Whatever does that mean?" I said to myself while studying it. After a few seconds of studying it I decided to simply release the pokeball's content to see what I got. After the flash of near blinding light I noticed a Glameow staring back at me. I was both shocked and disappointed at my result as while I'm shocked the Pokemon in question matched it's national dex number to a T, I'm disappointed it wasn't the Pokemon I needed at this time. Deciding that argument with the Poke-God wouldn't help change this I take the Glameow and headed out toward safer grounds. I hope that my new found Pokemon would have some use for me in the future.

Day 1: Sunkern (
)
Day 2: Bisharp (
)
Day 3: Glameow (
)

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Well, I dug in with Trapinch (Dig ftw) for the past two days.

Today I got Patrat.

Looks like I'll be underground with Trapinch some more.

Thanks to a nice Rest as I kept watch with my ever-handy shotgun, Wailord is at full health and has no Zombie status affliction!! Even better, I found a Leppa Berry farm, and I completely looted it, so I'll never have to Struggle again! HUZZAH!

Anyway, as my Wailord and I walk across the empty road at sunrise, we notice some movement in the bushes. With my shotgun ready, I slowly approach. I see a figure in the forest ahead that seems to flee.

"Hello?" I call out. "Is someone there? We might be able to help you."
After a bit of a trek through the forest, I see a strangely large and red-colored mushroom squat down on the forest floor. Its eyes follow me. As I approach, it jumps up onto its crab feet.

"PAAAAARASECT!!" it yells.
It seems scared, so I try to soothe it with my voice: "Hello there, little buddy. Do you need a friend?"
"Parapara..." He seems sad. I quickly realize why; his Trainer's body is being eaten by zombies. Easily fixed with my handy shotgun. I quickly raid him, and it appears that his only Pokemon were this Parasect... AND A FERALIGATR!! YEAH BABY!
"ParaSECT, sect!" It seems to trust me, so I take it in.
"Come on, Parasect, let's go back to Wailord."

I must say, nothing says "CRAPTASTIC!!" quite like Parasect's stats. However, it has a really good amount of useful moves and abilities, listed here in order of usefulness:

-Aromatherapy (Heals zombies back to humans; prevents all of us from becoming Zombified; can now use Feraligatr's Crunch and Ice Fang with SHEER IMPUNITY)
-Dry Skin (can heal when Feraligatr or Wailord use Water attacks on it)
-Spore (It's naptime, little zombies!)
-Effect Spore (You want a piece of me? Take it, and a nap! Or immobility! Or a slow, painful re-death!)
-Growth (Raise stats to do more damage!!)
-Cross Poison (Zombie=Chopped and poisoned)
-X-Scissor (see: Cross Poison, but without poison and with STAB)
-Giga Drain/Leech Life (use on zombies to gain a little health)
-Slash (see: X-Scissor, but without STAB)

The rest are useless. (lol Scratch, lol Damp, lol RAGE powder)

Day 1: Feraligatr RIP(
)
Day 2: Wailord (
)
Day 3: Parasect (
), SHINY NEW FERALIGATR (
)
(I rolled a Feraligatr first, but I wanted a new one, too, so I re-rolled and got Parasect.)

Having somehow survived Day 2 with Exploud (who am I kidding? Gen 3 Hyper Beam is epic), I'll roll again for Day 3.

Day 1: Conkeldurr
Day 2: Exploud

Day 3 Roll: 476 (so close to Gallade!)

476 = Probopass

Thank God for Steel-types. Somehow I've managed to get competent Pokes so far, but I guarantee I'll wind up with Pichu or something tomorrow.

With the powerful Tropius by my side, I managed to stall out the zombies, as none of them carried an Ice-type attack for some reason. Day 3 I come into possession of number 490, Manaphy. I figure we'll just stay Calm and we can Surf away if we every need to quickly escape any zombies.

After a brutal first day with only the help of slowking I have managed to secure an abandon supermarket, and even though there are some zombies that try to take me down slowking has managed to hold up well. Using curse to make himself an impenetrable wall and then nasty plot to make his psychic deadly to all enimeis. Sadly he started to lose health and pp, so we were forced to retreat into the dairy section of the store where what a surprise I find a Cloyster. Now armed with moo moo milk and cloyster by my side we start to take over the store. Cloyster spreads spikes and toxic spikes around the perimeter and protects when needed, while slowking uses heal pulse to heal cloyster when needed. We are now starting to push back the deemons and retake our supermarket. Let us see what day 3 has to offer.

@ megados, if you read the OP, level-up moves only. That means Slaking cannot use Curse, since that's an egg move.

Also, Slaking is incapable of learning Nasty Plot, Psychic, or Heal Pulse.

Why on Earth would you use Psychic anyway? Zombies are Dark types. Duh.

Due to your ignorance, you're dead. Have a nice day.

@ megados, if you read the OP, level-up moves only. That means Slaking cannot use Curse, since that's an egg move.

Also, Slaking is incapable of learning Nasty Plot, Psychic, or Heal Pulse.
He said he had a Slowking with him. Slowking can learn those mentioned moves via level-up.

Why on Earth would you use Psychic anyway? Zombies are Dark types. Duh.
Zombies would better suited as being either Ground/Ghost or Ghost types since they're undead and all that jazz (or Water/Ghost if they were drowned victims.)

Day 3.

After Chimecho sarificed her health to save me on the first day, I was forced to release it, and found instead a Dusclops. With his Fire and Ghost attacks, he drove the zombies away, but was injured to the point of returning to the land of the dead. I found a Whimsicott to help me for this day.

With it's awesome Leech Seed, it sapped the energy of the zombies, bringing many of them down to their knees, and lower. However, the horde of zombies was still powerful. Under the light of its Sunny Day (level up by pre-evo; it's still a level-up, so I claim allowed to use it) the zombies were weakened to the point of collapse. Solar Beams (also pre-evo level-up) mowed down many zomies, bringing them to a weakened few.

Unfortunately, the Drowned One led his forces of zombies in a second wave, bringing with them storms not even Sunny Day could end. I thought all was lost. Then Whimsicott used Hurricane. What chance did the zombies have? And I finally have a member of my team here to stay.

I see on the Drowned One a Pokeball, and pick it up.

Inside was number 108, something from Kanto. Lickitung.

Refresh? That's cool. He can just heal off zombification while attacking.

So, my team heading into the fourth day:
Whimsicott (Leech Seed, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Hurricane)
Lickitung (Rollout, Refresh, Defense Curl, Power Whip)

Gone:
Chimecho (Extrasensory, Take Down, Heal Pulse, Heal Bell)
Dusclops (Will-o-Wisp, Hex, Night Shade, Fire Punch)

well i forgot to get another pokemon day 2, so my next two pokemon are......

121 and 473

Starmie and Mamoswine? HECK YES. Plus my chimecho means we're saving humanity.

Travel on the mamo, Use heal bell all the time to heal the zombies back into humans (troll'n :D), and if they get out of hand and attack let's attack hard with some hard hitters haha

Boo-yah

and personally i would think zombies are something and poison. i mean come on. they are disease ridden carcasses that infect you when they bite. sounds like they're packing poison.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Well, we're deep into Day 3, and we have had, as a whole...

1. Klang
  2. Beeheeyem
  3. Gothorita

Klang got zombified D2, sadly. Beeheeyem and Gothorita's special attack moves are somewhat keeping the zombies away, but when they end up getting close, I just throw the peices of the Klang that I dis-assembled when it became zombified at the zombies, knocking them out. I'll be rolling for tomorrow's Pokemon now, since I won't be able to tomorrow.

stop giving me unova pokemon...

Bullet Seed | Rock Blast | Helping Hand | Tickle | Sing | Tail Slap

i can do pre-evo moves, right?

Pound | Growl | DoubleSlap | Encore | Swift | Charm | Wake-Up Slap | Echoed Voice | Slam | Captivate | Hyper Voice | Last Resort | After You

I think I'll go with:

1. Rock Blast
  2. Wake-Up Slap (assuming Zombies are dark typed)
  3. Sing
  4. Last Resort (assuming Zombies are dark typed)

Day 1

#635 Hydreigon

I don't think the zombie hordes will be able to take Outrages and Tri Attacks. What do you think?

~Outrage
~Tri Attack
~Dragon Pulse
~Hyper Voice

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Assuming Zombies are Poison/Dark

Day 1: 608/649 - Lampent

OK then, day 1 will be traveling around an abandoned city, using Lampent's natural instinct to find dead souls to advoid zombies. I'd probably use Smog to clear out buildings and take cover if needed, using Fire Spin + Imprison to trap large groups, and dealing with smaller groups using Flare Burst. Current aim is to find food and cook it, although trying to figure out a way to eliminate zombies from the city would be nice.

Okay let's see

Day 1: #450: Hippowdon
Cool :n, nice defense and can EQ the shit out of those zombies, the bad thing is its speed <-<, but zombies are also slow so yeah
Moves: Earthquake, Fissure, Fire Fang, Yawn :n
Eq and Fissure for general defense, Fire Fang to burn them, Yawn to sleep them...in case that it works

Day 2: #214: Heracross
Fuck yeah :D, this zombie apocalypse is going to be a piece of cake
Moves: Close Combat, Aerial Ace, Night Slash, Megahorn
Attack and attack :n

Day 3: #471: Glaceon
Meh not bad :U nice spA, can freeze all those bastards
Moves: Hail, Blizzard, Barrier, Icy Wind
Hail and Blizzard to spam and freeze the shit out of them, Barrier to gain time and escape and Icy Wind to slow them down

Doing good at the moment ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)