Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
You gave out something that mimicked the Cheri Berry Zubat & I was showing everyone "This is how you give out a Cheri Berry Zubat".

/explainingthejoke

Piemonade, since people seem to have forgotten your last mon, and you seem to be unhappy at the thought of a Carnivine (lolololol), I'll give you another one. If you're already full, disregard this one.

You seem to be extremely vulnerable to Electric types. Therefore, take a Gible. Name it ScarfChomp. It thinks that it is as fast as a real Garchomp carrying a choice scarf, so it must have a +speed nature. Also, it thinks it is actually holding a choice scarf, so the first move it uses after switching in is the only move it can use until it faints. Unfortunately, Garchomp is Uber, so you may never evolve into Garchomp, unless you want scarfchomp to only be able to fight against other Ubers for the rest of the game.

Here's Pearl Solo Run update number four, covering Byron and Candice.

Previous updates: 1 2 3

@Newby n00b
You get DinoPowah the Rampardos.
When you start out with Cranidos, it may only use Headbutt until you defeat Roark. By defeating gym leaders you will gain access to more moves. Each time you defeat a gym leader you must replace a move with the designated new move. Victory moves can only replace other victory moves/unused spots, and failure moves can only replace victory moves or unused slots.

Roark: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Stealth Rock. Fail, and you get to use Focus Energy instead.
Gardenia: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn AncientPower. Fail, and you get to use Scary Face instead.
Maylene: Defeat on first try and you can learn Zen Headbutt. Fail, and you get to use Endeavor instead. Evolve upon defeating Maylene.
Wake: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Surf. Fail, and you must trade him over to SoulSilver and learn Whirlpool. It can never forget whichever of these he learns.
Fantina: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Payback. Fail, and you get to use Thief instead.
Byron: Defeat on first try with two or less item uses and you can learn Thunderbolt. Fail, and you get to use Double Team.
Candice: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Dig. Fail, and you get to use Screech.
Volkner: Defeat on first try without using Dig (if you have it) or no items (if you don't have Dig) you can learn Rock Slide. Fail, and you get Rock Romb.
- Flew back to Jubilife
- Got some Pokétch apps
- Surfed through Route 218
- Defeated Buzkill
- Did some grinding in Iron Island
- Helped Riley and got the Riolu egg
- Defeated Byron first try without any items
- Got Thunderbolt at the Game Corner
- Declawed the cat-headed Saturn
- Parahaxed Mars' Purugly to death
- Had Ambipom push a boulder
- Rested at a stranger's cabin numerous times
- Got angry at Snover for resisting Surf and Thunderbolt
- Took a week-long vacation
- Rested up at Snowpoint
- Let out a sigh of relief due to a certain Quagsire not having Water Absorb
- Failed to beat Candice first try without items
Word to the wise: Rampardos would much rather have Payback than Thunderbolt, especially against Candice.

DinoPowah the Rampardos (M)
Lv.76 Brave nature
- Surf (victory move)
- Endeavor (failure move)
- Screech (failure move)
- Thunderbolt (victory move)

Still hanging in there, but now completely forced to use its lower attacking stat. Current LVP and MVP.

And the HM slaves:

Farfetch'd providing aerial transportation
Ambipom picking up items and pushing boulders
Bibarel ready to finally do something

Times fainted: 17
Game time: 14:07

Piemonade, since people seem to have forgotten your last mon, and you seem to be unhappy at the thought of a Carnivine (lolololol), I'll give you another one. If you're already full, disregard this one.

You seem to be extremely vulnerable to Electric types. Therefore, take a Gible. Name it ScarfChomp. It thinks that it is as fast as a real Garchomp carrying a choice scarf, so it must have a +speed nature. Also, it thinks it is actually holding a choice scarf, so the first move it uses after switching in is the only move it can use until it faints. Unfortunately, Garchomp is Uber, so you may never evolve into Garchomp, unless you want scarfchomp to only be able to fight against other Ubers for the rest of the game.
But the NN is ScarfChomp lol. (not like ScarfBite is any better, but eh)

Hi. :)

I am a little bored since it's the end of summer and my regular activities aren't keeping me entirely busy. I would like to have a scramble for Platinum! I'm not sure what rules I actually need to post (hehe, imagine me not being sure of something).

I'm wanting six Pokemon.
I can trade.
I do not want to use a starter.

I am looking forward to this!

@Stylish Interval: If you can trade from HG/SS, trade yourself a Tauros nicknamed Anger Boss. As the name implies, it must have Anger Point as an ability. It must learn Substitute and one of Rage or Frustration ASAP. It must defeat 3 Gym Leader Pokémon and 2 E4 Pokémon with Anger Point activated, one of which must be with Rage or Frustration. (hint: use Substitute to activate Anger Point)

@stylishinterval-Take a male Ralts. NN LucarioSux. Have it solo one of Fantina's pokemon to evolve into Kirlia. After that, evolve immediately, without passing go, into Gallade. It also must solo Maylene's Lucario, as well as Cynthia's Lucario. In fact, it must solo any Lucario or Riolu, because it's angry that people ignore it so much.

Hi. :)

I am a little bored since it's the end of summer and my regular activities aren't keeping me entirely busy. I would like to have a scramble for Platinum! I'm not sure what rules I actually need to post (hehe, imagine me not being sure of something).

I'm wanting six Pokemon.
I can trade.
I do not want to use a starter.

I am looking forward to this!
You get 1NghtStnd the female Buneary. It must know Attract and Captivate at all times. Its third move may be anything you like(can be replaceable). Do not use a fourth move until you learn Bounce. When fighting a female pokemon, she can only use the 3rd move. When fighting a male pokemon, it can only use Attract/Captivate/Bounce. You can only use Bounce once on each male pokemon, and only after using Attract/Captivate on him. Evolve after successfully completing this combination on one of Volkner's pokemon.

@Stylish Interval

You get Motor the Rotom.

This is the Rotom that was found by Charon of Team Galactic. This Rotom does not want to hurt its one-time friend. Therefore, it must never hurt any Team Galactic Pokemon. But, when Cyrus summons Palkia and Dialga, it becomes enraged. It must solo Cyrus, and must solo Giratina. It also fears that it may become evil like Charon, so it may never use a Ghost-type attack. It also must solo Fantina to prove that it can rise above the Ghost-types reputation.

Have Fun!

@stylishinterval--You get a Gible, named STAB SUCKS. As the name implies, it thinks STAB moves suck and may never use them. The only exception is Dragon Rage.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Stylish Interval, get yourself a Togepi & keep SRing until you get one with the Hustle Ability. This Togepi must know all Physical moves as soon as possible, including Fly. You can evolve it into Togetic whenever, but to evolve into Togekiss, it must prove just how much of a great user of Hustle it is & solo 2 of Byron's Pokemon. Name it Hustlah'.

Have fun.

:cool:

So I've got:

AngerBoss (Tauros)
-Must have Anger Point
-Must learn Substitute
-Must learn one of Frustration or Rage
-Must defeat 3 GL / 2 E4 mons with Anger Point activated, one with Frus/Rage

LucarioSux (Ralts)
-Solo one of Fantina's Pokemon to evolve
-Evolve immediately into Gallade
-Solo all Riolus and Lucarios in the game

1NghtStnd (Buneary)
-Must know Attract and Captivate at all times
-Third move of choice, no fourth move until Bounce
-Must use Third Move when fighting Female mons, Bounce (once) when fighting Males after using Attract / Capitvate
-Evolve after beating one of Volkner's Pokemon with the combination^

Motor (Rotom)
-Must never fight Team Galactic
-Solo Fantina (minus one Pokemon), Cyrus, Giratina, Cynthia (minus Lucario)
-No Ghost-type Attacks

STAB SUCKS (Gible)
-No STAB moves

Hustlah' (Togepi)
-Must have Hustle
-Must know all physical moves ASAP
-To evolve from Togetic to Togekiss it must solo two of Byron's Pokemon

All that's correct? This sounds good. I guess I'll go find a Tauros (and trade over a few eggs so I can actually use it at the beginning of the game xD).

edit: do i solo with ralts or do i solo with rotom ahhhh conflicting D: the first one takes precedence i think?

:cool:

LucarioSux (Ralts)
-Solo one of Fantina's Pokemon to evolve
-Evolve immediately into Gallade
-Solo all Riolus and Lucarios in the game

Motor (Rotom)
-Must never fight Team Galactic
-Solo Fantina, Cyrus, Giratina
-No Ghost-type Attacks

All that's correct? This sounds good. I guess I'll go find a Tauros (and trade over a few eggs so I can actually use it at the beginning of the game xD).

edit: do i solo with ralts or do i solo with rotom ahhhh conflicting D: the first one takes precedence i think?
I will make judgement here:
Solo a fantina poke with Ralts, then the rest with Rotom. Solo every Cynthia pokemon except Lucario with Rotom. Gallade gets lucario.

Technically, the solos semi-conflict, its only a full conflict if there are 2 mons requiring you to do the exact same thing(i.e. a Whismur who is supposed to solo Watson, and a Wingull who has to do the same). For a semi-conflict(i.e. a Whismur who's supposed to solo Magneton, and Wingull soloes Watson), its actually possible IMO to have the full solo compromise.

Just, try not to get into this situation too often. Look at what other people post. Try to not let your restrictions conflict. If possible, the person requesting for the Scramble should also attempt to update on the list of Pokemon every now and then. Just my 2 cents. :)

Can I get a scramble for Leafgreen version? All I ask is:

1. Avoid assigning same typed Pokemon (don't give me Charmander and Vulpix, etc)
2. Please include a nickname!

You get Drilbur the Sandshrew. Change NN to Excadrill upon evolution. Must evolve at LV 31. Cannot learn/use moves that Drilbur/Excadrill do not learn.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
TyranitarPhantom, take a Lapras. This Lapras thinks he is the strongest Pokemon in the world, even greater than Arceus, so much to the point that he thinks he's the God of Pokemon. Therefore, he must be the highest leveled Pokemon of all times, he must hold a Macho Brace as soon as you get one (Which is apparently after you beat Giovanni in Viridian City), & whenever he switches into battle, you cannot switch him out until you either win the battle against whatever foolish mortal you're facing, or Lapras faints. Name it Ferroch.

Have fun (Brownie Points for the reference :) ).

@Tyranitarphantom: You get a variable challange! First, flip a coin. The outcome will determine the species of your Scramblemon.

Heads: Hitmonlee
Tails: Hitmonchan

Then, roll a die to determine the base power limit of its moves. (Hidden Power is considered base 70, while Frustration and Return are considered base 100)

1: 70
2: 75
3: 80
4: 85
5: 100
6: 150

Finally, roll another die to determine its nickname and its attached restriction.

1: Megadeth must solo all Electric-types that do not interfere with other challanges.
2: CaptFalcon must solo all Fire-types that do not interfere with other challanges.
3: ComAtMeBro must survive at least one attack in every gym past Erika's.
4: Meat Boy cannot be sent out against Sandstorm-immune types.
5: Tree cannot fight Fire-types and must survive 27 Water-type attacks.
6: StupidNN has no restriction.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
TyranitarPhantom, take a Lickitung. Since it is a forward-thinker and believes it has Cloud Nine, it must immediately be brought into play during any weather and must be used until either the weather ends or it faints.

Can I get a scramble for Leafgreen version? All I ask is:

1. Avoid assigning same typed Pokemon (don't give me Charmander and Vulpix, etc)
2. Please include a nickname!
Take a Female Meowth. Must hold a Nugget to battle and must keep Scratch to keep people from taking her money. When it evolves it becomes infected and therefore must learn and keep Toxic so she can pass on her poison. After it evolves it must hold an Amulet Coin to battle. NN FWB

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take 007 the Voltorb. It loves explosions, so it must always have Sefldestfruct, but never Explosion. Also, since 007 never fails, it must use Shock Wave in any battle it's in. Or something like that. And for the lulz, roll a six-sided die before every Gym, Elite Four, Rival, Giovanni, or Champion battle. If it's a one, you have to solo it. No re-rolls.

Take a Female Meowth. Must hold a Nugget to battle and must keep Scratch to keep people from taking her money. When it evolves it becomes infected and therefore must learn and keep Toxic so she can pass on her poison. After it evolves it must hold an Amulet Coin to battle. NN FWB
Sorry, I was already given a Normal-type. I still need one more

Could I get two more poke's please? I'd like to start up my challenge
You get DropDead the female Dustox. She believes she is the most beautiful creature ever. She likes to think she was the most beautiful Wurmple, so she must always know either Tackle, String Shot, or Poison Sting. She also likes to bask in the sunlight, so she must learn Sunny Day via TM (found in Scorched Slab), and once she learns it, she must always be used under Sun. Finally, she envies attractive female trainers, so she must solo either Flannery, Winona, or Phoebe (your choice)

best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)