The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame things ended this way, but we did all we could so I have no regrets. It was a pleasure, gentlemen.

Good luck to France next round. WCOP '12 will be ours.

I won against IFM in a very good match. What a fucking pressure I had, it makes me suck at the begining of the game :(

Sorry for USA EAST. I never met IFM before, he is really a nice person. Nice to meet you.

France> We are in Semi Finals ! I love you all ! :d

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hum i like oceania but... Go Brasil.
Btw, thank you east for your fair play, it was pretty cool to play you.

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
The only thing we need is a clean match, that's all.

For now, we get it, hope it'll keep up.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Good job france, well played. You guys deserved it.

To my Easties, I had a great time with you all. I am very proud of everyone, it sucks when everyone abandons your team but I thank you all for joining as a rookie team. Also thanks Yondie for staying with the team, East hasn't ever made round 2 any of the years I have been a part of it, and I don't think it has in the previous rounds either, so I am glad we atleast did that much. That was my goal this year. Maybe next year we can strive to get a bit further :)

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
[12:19:23] <Hipmonlee> I scheduled a time to play pancho
[12:19:26] <Hipmonlee> for 20 mins ago
[12:19:29] <Hipmonlee> I havent seen him
[12:19:43] <RoyalFlush> yea we don't know what happened

Just keeping you up to date.

Have a nice day.

Yeah, i can see a tiebreaker coming on BR vs Ocn, that's gonna be exciting! =P

Grats to France and US West for making it R3! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)