Darkness Beyond V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Updates:

New Pokemon:

Lord Scalgon's Zekrom (Jolly) (Non-redis)
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EV's: UT
(Cloned from the AR device)
(I can trade this. You can't)

Princess of Johto's Cacnea (Adamant) (Non-redis)

I saw in the Simple Questions/Requests thread that you needed someone to do moveset and Rare Candy services for you. I can also RNG on B/W.

I saw in the Simple Questions/Requests thread that you needed someone to do moveset and Rare Candy services for you. I can also RNG on B/W.

I'm really sorry kid but I really don't trade or do business with strangers, newbies, or players who I'm not familiar with. I mentioned that in my rules.

Also, I don't really think you do know how to rng abuse because I find it very hard to believe that a new member like you was able to learn how to rng abuse that fast especially when you've only been on smogon for a short time. Sorry. :(

Eh, that's okay. I learned how to RNG off Smogon (the guides here were too confusing for me), then signed up here. Hopefully we will be able to do buisiness in the future though.

I could defenatly do the Scraggy BP! But I can't do the Gothita at the moment, because I haven't found a good TR spread yet =/ . I would probably charge 4 credits for the Scraggy. Is that OK? Asuming you're fine with the above, I can get started on Scraggy right away! (and we would both probably get Semi Redis rights, ok?) ((PM me if you have any questions, or anything about this!))

BTW, the reason you couldn't PM me, was because I had Changed my Email, to my new one, but for some reason it wouldn't send me a confurmation link, so I had to switch back to my old email =[ (I'm wondering if the fact that the old email account was on yahoo, but the new one is Gmail =/)

CMT for this..... baby:

#172 Pichu
OT: Hijiri | ID No.: 45403 | Gender:

Nature: Hasty | Ability: Lighthingrod | Type: Electric
Hidden Power: Ice 70
IV: 31/30/30/31/31/31
EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Charm | Encore | Wish | Volt Tackle

Joshk_bra's Shiny Makuhita (Adamant) (Non-redis)
Ability: Guts
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Bullet punch

Can you teach it Ice Punch before you transfer it into B/W?

New Updates

New Pokemon:

Diabolico and Fenix's shiny Numel (Rash) (Non-redis)
Ability: Solid Rock
IV's: 31/30/30/30/30/31
(From an Emulator)

Princess of Johto's Doduo (jolly) (Non-redis)
Ability: Early Bird
Egg moves: Brave Bird

Metalex's DW Pichu (Timid) (Non-redis)
HP - Ice
Ability: Lightning Rod
IV's: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Egg moves: Wish, Present, Encore, and Volt Tackle
(I can trade this. You can't)​

Diabolico's Shiny Raikou (Timid) (Fully Redis)
HP - Ice
IV's: 30/14/30/31/31/31

Please CMT for this please :) ive been looking FOREVER and ill offer 2 pokes for it

I am going to CMT again (+ I can EV train for you if you want that instead of Pokemon):

Alexa's Gastrodon (Bold) (Semi-redis)
HP - Electric
Ability: Storm Drain
IV's: 31/9/31/30/31/31
Special moves: Earth power and Ice beam
(Available in the 5th gen. game)

Edit: 1,000th post in your thread :P

I am going to CMT again (+ I can EV train for you if you want that instead of Pokemon):

Alexa's Gastrodon (Bold) (Semi-redis)
HP - Electric
Ability: Storm Drain
IV's: 31/9/31/30/31/31
Special moves: Earth power and Ice beam
(Available in the 5th gen. game)

Edit: 1,000th post in your thread :P
Can you ev train a 5th gen pokemon for me?

Can you ev train a 5th gen pokemon for me?
Of course. I actually prefer that, but I do not own an AR so making it battle ready is too much of a hassle.

Edit: Could I also EV train for the Shiny Beldum in the Timer Ball. If it is still in 4th gen could you teach it Stealth Rock?

Absolutely! If you want to get both the gastrodon and the Shiny Beldum, you'll have to ev train 2 pokemon on the 5th gen for me. Deal? :)

HP - Ice

you said you saw nothing, but I will EV train 2 Pokes for you 5th gen for just this one pokemon? :) PLEASE pm me if this is ok

HP - Ice

you said you saw nothing, but I will EV train 2 Pokes for you 5th gen for just this one pokemon? :) PLEASE pm me if this is ok
Sigh..... Not right now, okay? I'm busy.

Absolutely! If you want to get both the gastrodon and the Shiny Beldum, you'll have to ev train 2 pokemon on the 5th gen for me. Deal? :)
Of course. Are Gastrodon and Beldum on 4th gen (stupid question because Beldum can be taught Stealth Rock) - my main question is that will they be on 5th gen as well?

Someone else just offered the same thing but for 2 pokes and you answer so politely 0_o I don't see how I inconvenienced you... A trade takes less than 5 minutes and I can have the pokemon ev trained for you in less than 30 minutes

And I'm offering to ev 2 pokes for 1 hp ice raikou :/ I don't see why you acted like that?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)