Zombie Apocalypse! (Now with Bad Posters!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its day 3. Cloyster and slowking have managed to help me take back most of the supermarket. There was one tight spot when a hord of 200 zombies went at us at once, I managed to survive by making Cloyster use spikes to put up a vertual minefeild and then using spike cannon to basiclly blow up the zombies and then using slowking's heal pulse to take away any damage that he resievs. I see a small kid running towards me in an attempt to escape the zombies sadly he trips and and is eaten alive while I watch, cloyster aims a well places spike cannon and manages to kill the zombies, but sadly it is to late to save the young boy he asks me to take care of his pokemon. I prommis that I will and then I end him with psychic from slowking this killing him mercifully. I look at the pokeball that he had entrusted me with. I throw it into the air and what comes out well nothing less then the greatest of the great IT'S FREKIN CHARIZARD!!! Now is when the real fun begins I order Cloyster to blow up the roof with spike cannon and then I am of on my magnifisent dragon. I have decided that it is time to go on the ofencive and kill all the zombies that I can. Flying around tall building while using heat wave and flamethrower makes it almost to easy. I watch as the buldings collapse on countless of zombies, and I rejoys at my first victory. Day 4 bring it.
oh and can someone tell me how to put some pictures in this.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
After spending all day bouncing in and out of the zombie crowd with my Doduo I came crashing to a halt as he caught his leg on some wire. As the zombies soround us they decide to go for the trapped Doduo who had no chance of survival. Getting the high ground on a hill I feel confident that I can fight my way out, I send out my remaining pokemon to-....right, I forgot my team consisted of a nearly dead Crobat and a Spinda. Being the coward that I am I tell Spinda to use teeter dance on the zombies.

Using the moment of being in Spinda's blindspot I take a running start and punt it straight into the zombies, causing confusion and pandemonium. Using the opportunity of a life time I hop on my Crobat and fly away. We set down on an abandoned freeway a few miles later to allow Crobat to rest when I begin to realize just how bad Crobat's condition is (carrying me around for miles cannot be good for its health).

Do to severe injuries and a kind and merciful spirit (don't trust anything ghost Spinda says about me) I put Crobat out of his misery to insure he does not join the ranks of undead using the pole of an uprooted stopsign as a bo, killing him with a quick thrust to the solar plexus. Realizing that I am pokemonless and the stupidity of using a melee weapon to fight the undead I start to panic. As the sun rises, illuminating the highway I notice a decrepit body lying on the far end of the highway. Upon further review I notice that he had taken his life with a kitchen knife. Not one to stand around and do nothing I attach his knife to my stop sign pole using the elastic from his underwear to make a makeshift Naginata (read, Japanese Spear).

It is then that I notice he carries a single pokeball. Seeing as I've rationalized taking a dead man's underwear for use in weapon construction I determain that robbing that same dead man would be okay. Hearing the zombies in the background and being in no mood to kill my precious Doduo (or Spinda I guess, he has actual reason to want revenge) I toss the pokeball to reveil... PUPITAR. I take out my handy dandy pokedex and see what it says.

PUPITAR creates a gas inside its body that it compresses and forcefully ejects to propel itself like a jet. The body is very durable - it avoids damage even if it hits solid steel.

Day one I hitched a ride on VonFielder's Raquaza, day two I rode a Crobat, day three my adventures with Doduo ended in disaster (and one VERY pissed off zombie Spinda). Day four...
ROCKET SURFBOARD ACTION!

I intend to ride to safety, swinging my makeshift Naginata around in windmill fashion if any zombies get to close.

EDIT: Just ONCE I'd like to be able to have a pokemon capable of doing damage... well I guess Spinda probably beheaded a zombie or do in its forced kamikaze assault.

Despite my fears of the Vileplume wanting to take revenge for its kin that I had slaughtered the day before, it seemed the Vileplume had no interest in fighting me. (It turns out there was a rivalry between the two, Bellossom was always considered the "pretty sister"...)

With her zombie-repulsing stench we managed to keep from being attacked most of the day. What few stragglers did attack us were demolished by HP Ground spams following mass Stun Spore action.

Well, Swampert seems to have rested up and Vileplume barely broke a sweat yesterday, so let's have a go at finding a third party member...

Result: 345

Fuck, a Hoenn Pokemon. Let's see the little bastard...

Ok... I admit, I always thought Lileep was adorable. And it's many acid/puke based moves should come in handy for zombie-killin'.

Our plan of attack should be this:

1.) Find an area on higher ground. That way, Lileep can act as a point archer, firing its projectiles (Energy Ball, Spit Up, Acid) at any zombies not affected by Vileplume's stench straying their way.

2.) Swampert and I will travel to look for supplies. I'll ride on its back as it spams devastating AoE attacks and demolishes zombie hordes.

I sure hope the Grass types can hold out...

Team Stats:

Day 1: Swampert (M) HP: 90% En: 100%
Day 2: Bellossom (F) Eaten alive (sacrifice ftw)
Day 3: Vileplume (F) HP: 100% En: 80%
Day 4: Lileep (F) HP: 100% En: 100%

Day 2

Raichu jumped my car's battery, and I used the last bit of gas in the tank to drive as far away from the initial outbreak as possible. My car gets pretty good mileage, so we were able to move a great distance... As the scenery flashed by, I realized it may be the last time I ever saw streaks of green and gray go past my windows...

As my car petered out, Raichu and I ran to the closest defensible building we could find. There were a few other survivors gathered as well. They all looked exhausted, faces caked in dirt, their Pokemon companions in every state of health.

The building was a technology center. Behind it was an enormous sphere made up of smaller triangles. Everyone had grouped together in there, reinforcing the structure against zombie attacks.

It was in here, sucking on a Tesla coil like a baby searching for a last drop of milk, that I found #595.

If this little guy can detect electricity, then maybe we can find and bring some power to our aid!

Time to crack out the 10-sided dice. First, the single-digit one to see the hundreds digit.

...zero. So a first-gen Pokemon. This could be either alright or pretty crappy. Now for the single and double digit dice to go, and it's...

...95?
O_O You gotta be kidding me.

Not my favorite situation, but this should be fun. It's a 30-foot-long chain of rocks with a mouth. Have fun eating that, zombies! Basically, I've got a Pokemon that can send those hellspawn back from where they came with Rock Tomb. He could just whip Iron Tail around to smack those rotting fleshbags into buildings and concrete. They should fall apart pretty easily. Just spin around town with Double-Edge to create a zombie-wrecking train.

What the hell are zombies going to do against an Onix aside from MAYBE poisoning him? And even that's a slim chance.

Aww, missed a few days. Still have a chance at finding a good team mate. Lotad sucks so much ass, it's not even funny.

*rolls*

SWEET JESUS! I'll go ahead and destory all those zombies with some Dragon Pulses, and clean up with Surf, then fly somewhere safe. Hell...freakin...yes.

Cooky

Banned deucer.
this is the worst apocalypse not a single person has died

you think a wurmple is saving you?
if i was american i would sue for false advertising

Day 4 has come and it seams that about half the zombies are dead (again). Having Charizard made it easy to destroy most of the town, we take a small break to let Charizard rest and recover some strength to keep flying, while we are still relaxing some strange mutant zombie rat manages to sneak up on Cloyster and bite him. NOOOOO I scream as I see my Cloyster start to transform into a freak of nature. Suddenly a pokemon jumps out and uses psychic and faint attack on Cloyster somehow killing it of. Teary eyed I look around to see what managed to save my life from what would of been a zombiefied spike cannon from hell. And what do I see its pokemon number 574 Gothita. I feel almost ashamed that this little stupid thing managed to save me and my team. Well that was the main events for day 4. I am now of to take back more of the city with Charizard, Day 5 do not kill my Charizard.

Ok, got #219, sounds like a mid-late Johto pokemon, could be decent, let's see what it is...

Well, for in-game, I'd say I got one of the worst, but in case of a zombie apocalypse, this might be one of the better choices. It'll be pretty much immune to any zombie attacks as they'll melt very quickly, not to mention moves such as rock slide, lava plume and earth power will make for great crowd control allowing me to create choke points and ambushes, as well as set up small fortifications. With the intense heat produced, I should be able to survive through the day :toast:

Day 4

I take a quick look at my team. This should go well.

Still here:
Whimsicott, found for D3 (Leech Seed, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Hurricane)
Lickitung, found for D4 (Rollout, Refresh, Defense Curl, Power Whip)

Gone:
Chimecho, found for D1, exhausted and released D1 (Extrasensory, Take Down, Heal Pulse, Heal Bell)
Dusclops, found for D2, went back to the land of the dead D2 (Will-o-Wisp, Hex, Night Shade, Fire Punch)

I find myself wandering aimlessly; I have a backpack with food in it and plenty of other supplies. Suddenly Whimsicott's face looks strange... zombies have come.

Whimsicott disposes of a few of them with Sunny Day - only a zombie would be that vulnerable to fire! Solar Beam lays a beating on the survivors, piercing through them to hit many at a time. Leech Seed deals with many of the stragglers.

Suddenly, an enourmous hoarde of zombies approaches. Whimsicott uses the last of its leech seed to stall them before we run for the hills. On my way, who do I see but Yeti, beleagured by the zombies with Wynaut barely holding its own?

"Lickitung, use Rollout! The zombies fall steadily to this assault, bowled over every way they turn. They quickly cahnge their attentions to the new threat, letting Whhimsicott blow them away with a Hurricane. I keep moving, and find a nice defensible house.

Rawbi, you game for it being the house you found D2? Because I'm game for saying the days start on different days for different people, you game to join me?

Instead of a new pokemon, I get Lickitung evolved into Lickilicky. I already rolled though, so I get one Bulbasaur for my D6.

Still here:
Whimsicott, found for D3 (Leech Seed, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Hurricane)
Lickilicky, evolved for D5 (Rollout, Refresh, Defense Curl, Power Whip)

Gone:
Chimecho, found for D1, exhausted and released D1 (Extrasensory, Take Down, Heal Pulse, Heal Bell)
Dusclops, found for D2, went back to the land of the dead D2 (Will-o-Wisp, Hex, Night Shade, Fire Punch)
Lickitung, found for D4, evolved D4 (Rollout, Refresh, Defense Curl, Power Whip)

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
After spending a good day riding around using my Pupitar as a rocket-powered surfboard I decide to take a break (I'd rather not have to put any more of my pokemon down) and allow him to rest. I go off a ramp with my Pupiboard and land on the roof of an abandoned warehouse (like EVERY building 5 days into the zombie apocalypse, it is abandoned). Wary of descending into the warehouse and finding myself surrounded by zombies with my only means of escape still recharging I decide to explore the roof while Pupitar rests in his pokeball.

A cry goes out, scaring the hell out of me. I turn towards the noise, makeshift spear in hand (made from a stop sign pole I found, and the knife Pupitar's owner committed suicide with, tied together using the elastic from his underwear) only to see a little girl crying.

Having a heart (punting Spinda into a hoard of undead zombies to get away aside) I step toward the girl to help. Thoughts of what she has been through, losing her family, her friends, the works, vanish when I realize she has a tail. Reaction one: Stupid cosplayers...

After pulling out my pokedex I come to Reaction two: I yank her tail as hard as I can, forcing the Zorua to revert to its true form.

Zorua runs and jumps into my lap and hides their in fear. I decide that one more pokemon couldn't hurt my chances, and the fact that it can transform is a pretty big plus as well. Zorua decides to transform back into and stay as the girl for reasons that escape me and stays close behind me. With a nod from Pupitar signaling his readiness, spear in hand, and a weird... fox-girl behind me I gently open the door to the third floor of the warehouse.

Day 2

Its been 21 hours since coming across Hydreigon. He had been blasting zombies left and right with Tri Attack, but whenever one zombie got burned, electrocuted, or frozen, two more seemed to take its place. In the midst of all the zombie carnage, I found an abandoned ice cream truck that had 1/3 of a tank of gas in it. I called Hydreigon back, got Hydreigon into the back of the ice cream truck, got into the driver's seat myself, then drove as far as the third of the tank of gas could get me.

I had managed to get to an abandoned Quanza hut. I opened the door of the hut, only to see the interior up in flames, with the exception of a single mattress (Out of all things to be involved in a fire, a MATTRESS is the only thing still intact. Go figure.) I looked around, and in the midst of the destruction, I found #157

I believe that if he was able to destroy everything in the Quanza hut with his fire (well, except the mattress, of course), he should be able to help me burn right through anymore zombies that appear during the rest of the apocalypse. With this belief, I pulled the mattress to the ice cream truck, laid down, and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

~Eruption
~Flame Wheel
~Smokescreen
~Lava Plume

Current Health Statistics of the Group:

Hydreigon: 96% HP (No Apparent Disease)
Typhlosion: 100% HP (No Apparent Disease)

Day 4:
After seeing my Keldeo, many zombies automatically assumed I was a hacker and ragequat. The ones that stayed and fought were obliterated by the combonation of Close Combat and Hydro Pump. I rode my Keldeo to the heart of Castelia City, where the zombie population is at its highest.

I ask Arceus for another Pokemon:

I can use his Explosion to blow up the zombie populated city.

For tomorrow I have:
Keldeo
Voltorb

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
is this turning into ASB or something

i got teddiursa fuk yea

^Yes, it is. And there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Ahem, anyways...

Having rode on throught the night helping me find supplies, Swampert seemed exhausted. There was no way he could even think about fighting anymore, so I did the best I could and threw his Poke Ball into a swamp nearby our hideout, releasing him into his wild habitat.

I returned back to the fort on foot, hoping to see the two plants unharmed. The Lileep seemed tired from its shooting, but unhurt. While the Vileplume just seemed bored asnthe Lileep had defended it through most of the night.

Well, Lileep. Time to get some sleep. We'll have a new ally sent in from HQ soon. I hope it can hold its own...

Result: 176

Fuck A Duck, another early Johto 'mon.

And this one is even more terrible than Bellossom.

Well this throws a wrench in my plans. For useful move it has Wish, Baton Pass and... Ancientpower or Metronome?

Battle Plan:

1.) Togetic will stand rear, Wish/Baton Passing all the other Pokemon to full health while they hold off the undead swarm.

2.) Lileep will rest itself, only firing when absolutely necessary when something gets within twenty feet or so.

3.) Vileplume will hold point, spamming Powder moves and Special attacks.

Team Stats:
Swampert (M) Released into the wild
Bellossom (F) Eaten alive (I still feel no qualms about its murder)
Vileplume (F) Bored HP: 100% En: 75%
Lileep (M) Tired HP: 100% En: 50%
Togetic (M) Useless HP: 100% En: 100%

Day 1
After the failed experiment with Tornados, I decided to go look for a pokémon to partner with as the zombie apocalypse dawns on me. This is a small town and most of the people have not transformed yet, but it is just a matter of time before madness takes over us. Earlier today I was in my pick-up with my girlfriend who started acting up and then tried to murder me with my pick-up's mirror handle which she removed on a swift arm motion. Luckily we were traveling along a cliff and I managed to get rid of her before she got me. She was born a bitch and died like one should.
Four hours after hitting the road I arrive at the log cabin in which I spent countless summers with my friends. I open the trapdoor beneath the couch and find the pokéball I left there the summer before my brother's untimely drowning and find what I was looking for…

Note to self: kill stupid childhood self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)