Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah what the hell. I want to do this with Diamond

No same type pokemon
One MUST be the starter
At least 3 must be found in game. So two can be traded.
Must be nicknamed

Wrave, you're going to be using Prankster the Murkrow. It loves mischief, so it must always know Taunt (teach it Taunt with TM12, found on Route 211, to the east of Eterna City). As a Murkrow, the only STAB moves it may learn are Peck and Pursuit. To evolve, it must solo both Barry's Staraptor (during the battle in Canalave City) and either Byron's Steelix or Bastiodon. If it evolves, all restrictions are lifted, and it is to be renamed Moxie

Prankster the Murkrow: Must always know Taunt, peck and pursuit are the only STAB moves and to evolve must solo Barry's staraptor and either Byron's Steelix or Bastiodon.

5 to go

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wrave, take a Pachirisu. This Pachirisu's name is simply referred to as Risu, because apparenlty, people can't spell Pachirisu. It may never learn any Electric Type moves & it cannot learn Grass Knot. It must solo a Gym Leader.

Have fun. (Again, Brownie Points for the reference)

Wrave, take a starly, and name it Zpecial (guess why).

It must have a special atack hindering nature
It CAN'T use physical moves

Good luck!

EDIT: if type is a problem, it can be done with a bibarel, same NN and add: It cant use boosting moves.

Wrave: Take the Cranidos fossil, revive it and name it SpeedDemon. Always wanting to be faster, it must learn Rock Polish as soon as you can get the TM from B1F in Mt. Coronet. It should also know and keep Focus Energy, so that it can focus all of its energy towards MOVING AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. You must also get the Quick Claw ASAP and give it to Cranidos. It must start every battle after learning Focus Energy with either Focus Energy or Rock Polish. It must solo an E4 member of your choice.
Hope that's okay. :)

A random walking advertisement for those to join the Scramble Challenge social group if you haven't done so appeared!(link is in my sig)

On-topic: Wrave, take Trollbrain the Kadabra. It must be caught as an Abra on another file, then it must be evolved into Kadabra without using any PP(for those who're dumb, its called switch-training). After which, under the conditions of disobedience(i.e. high level but not enough gym badges) it must solo 10 Pokemon, as it would like to challange your apparent superiority. Once this is done, it may evolve into Alakazam, and be your willing subordinate forever, i.e. it may never disobey, which means if its level grows outside the safe zone you must box it immediately until you get a gym badge that ensures that it will be obedient.

Summary:
Trollbrain the Abra
Must be caught on another game
Trade to Diamond as an Abra
Evolve into Kadabra through switch training
Have Kadabra solo 10 Pokemon while it disobeys you
You may now evolve Kadabra into Alakazam, but if its level grows outside the safe range(i.e. you have the Forest Badge and it grows to Level 31 you must box it until you obtain your 4th badge)

Wrave: You get Sunny the Turtwig

Sunny loves to bathe in sunlight, and as such, must learn Sunny Day ASAP, and use it at the beginning of every battle. (You can find it on Route 212). It also wants to use the power of sunlight in its battles, and must also learn Solarbeam and Synthesis. Also, to keep the trend going in its moves, its last move must start with S. It must solo any trainer that has a weather-changing move.

Have Fun!

Drilbur the Sandshrew
Ferroch the Lapras
ComAtMeBro the Hitmonlee
Lickitung (suppose I have to use the traded one named Marc)
007 the Voltorb

can I get a 6th, please? Remember, no repeating types

About Starly: It would not be that big of an issue if it had more special attacks other than Hidden Power. I can do the Bibarel

So we have Prankster the Murkrow, Zpecial the Bibarel, Troll Brain the Abra, SpeedDemon the Cranidos, Risu the Pachirisu and Sunny the Turtwig?

Drilbur the Sandshrew
Ferroch the Lapras
ComAtMeBro the Hitmonlee
Lickitung (suppose I have to use the traded one named Marc)
007 the Voltorb

can I get a 6th, please? Remember, no repeating types

Banded the Flareon. As an Eevee, you can only use Quick Attack. Evolve after an attempt to solo the rival. As a Flareon, Banded believes that it has a choice band, and it can only use one move while it's out(can change moves after you switch out). It also believes that it is a 4th gen pokemon, and can only use attacking moves that are physical in gen 4. You can use any status moves you want. Banded must take part in every Elite Four battle possible.

Hi SuperScrafty, can I ask a question? So, until Buneary learns Bounce it cannot fight any male Pokemon (aside from just switching out), is that right?

if so holy balls i'm gonna feel good after completing this!

update on my challenge so far: i have AngerBoss (Tauros) and it's ripping things apart. Got a Jolly one so that was nice ^_^ STAB Horn Attack wrecks! About to catch Buneary, then Rotom! This is fun :D

ps :D :D :D turtwig critted tauros so anger point activated and i swept gardenia (3 GL pokemon 1 with rage :D :D)

I'll do a challenge on Emerald.
Rules are:
-6 total pokemon
-2 pokemon available by Roxanne, 3 by Brawly, 4 by Wattson, including starter
-NO trading.
-no excessive grinding
-everything nicknamed
-no profanity

Be creative!

Final team:
Torchic (Revenge)-only fire- and fighting-moves, cannot battle w/ blaze active, solo Flannery
Shroomish (DRAIN-R => SANDMAN)-only draining moves, only evolve w/ spore, must spore first turn
Vulpix (Blind)-no perfect acc. moves, solo darks and ghosts
Tropius (HM Slave)-always know Cut, Flash, Rock Smash, Strength
Sableye (Gemini)-cannot fight Brawly or Norman
Wingull (Win Gull)-know and keep surf+fly, solo 10 trainers to evolve, solo Drake

Alright, ready to roll!
This should be fun w/ 2 fire, 2 grass, 2 flying, and 2 fighting :)

@ Lockdown.

You get DRAIN-R, the Shroomish. He can only use attacking moves that replenish his own HP (Absorb, Leech seed etc.) but can use any support moves. He must know Spore to evolve. Once he evolves, rename him SANDMAN. As a Breloom, he must sleep any opponent that he is facing, before being allowed to attack.

@Lockdown

You get a Vulpix named Blind.

When Blind was born, its tails flashed back and caused a curse on Blind. It can't use any attack with perfect accuracy. It must solo all Dark and Ghost types in the game.

@DDWest

You get a Pidgey named Standard.

Standard cannot use any TM moves. It must also solo all Bug-types in the game.

Both of you have fun!

Lockdown, take Revenge the Torchic.

After being stuck in UU for all of Gen 4, he finaly got revenge on Infernape for outclassing him, with his new ability, Speed Boost. In order to show he is the superior Fire/Fighting sweeper, he must only know attacking fire or fighting type moves. He thinks that he always has Speed Boost, so he may never battle when Blaze is active. He must also solo Flannery to show how pro of a fire type he is.

Buneary can use its Attracting moves against male pokemon, but no actual attacking moves. Meh, it COULD be worse....

Emerald Challenge: HM Slave the Tropius. Moveset must be Cut, Flash, Strength, and Rock Smash. Learn those moves as soon as possible. No other restrictions.

Crystal Challenge: Pyro the Cyndaquil. Once it learns Ember, it must be the only move it can use until Flame Wheel. Once it learns Flame Wheel, you can evolve it into Quilava. Quilava's moveset must include Ember and Flame Wheel at all times. Evolve into Typhlosion once it learns one of Flamethrower and Fire Blast. 4th move can be anything you want, but that move can only be used if Pyro has used all of its other moves against the opponent.

DDWest, you get Vexing the Chinchou, must know Thunder Wave and Supersonic/Confuse Ray at all times. Must solo one Gym Leader/Elite Four, but can be evolved before it does.

LockDown, take Gemini (I'm so witty) the Sableye. He is outclassed be Spiritomb in every concievable way, and has no restrictions except that he may not be used against Brawly or Norman.

DDWest, you get a Bellsprout, NN TrollSprout. It may only learn moves that have and increased chance of hax/annoyance. This includes stat moves, increased crit chance moves, moves with a chance of status, and just pure annoyance moves.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
LockDown, take a Wingull. Name it Win Gull. It must know & keep Surf & Fly. It must solo 10 Trainers to evolve. Lastly, because Win Gull is so win, it must solo Drake (Easy if you teach it the right moves).

Have fun.

LockDown, take a Wingull. Name it Win Gull. It must know & keep Surf & Fly. It must solo 10 Trainers to evolve. Lastly, because Win Gull is so win, it must solo Drake (Easy if you teach it the right moves).

Have fun.
For right moves, read: Ice Beam.

DD West, take CUT YOU! the Scyther, who may only use attacks that involve the use of its claws. If it gets a critical hit, it must immediately switch out. Solo Clair, for shits and giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)