The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to USA East for playing, it was one great Round 2

Even if the game doesn't matter any more, let's still play Yondie if you're ok with that

R2

Oceania vs Brazil
USA Metro vs USA West
Canada vs Europe
USA East vs France

Semi-finals

Oceania vs France
Canada vs USA West (hard decision, but I think Canada will win)

Finals

Oceania vs Canada (don't know for sure, slightly biased towards Oceania because they won last year's WC!)

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Europe gonna beat Canada, OCN gonna beat Brazil.

West vs Europe
OCN vs France

West vs OCN finals. Lets get it.

West the best so they win

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
even if we lose, I still think we're doing pretty well for a team made of 8 unknown people lol...
That may have worked for you guys last year, but it ain't gonna fly this year. Quantum Mechanics, Pi Face, Royal Flush, yourself, and Hantsuki are all players that pretty much everyone has heard of.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The deadline is actually tomorrow night, but yes.

Get your matches done.

This goes for me too lol, hopefully MDragon is around today

Blue Star, that's not the way we should think about it...

I mean, we are up against the 1st seeded team that is the defending champion (twice in a row)... with lots of quality players, but we are a good team too and it is not ok to just come to Round 2 and lose. We are in it to win, you guys don't forget it!

Also, Pancho's internet was down in the Southern part of Brasil, so he was unnable to play yesterday. Afaik, everyone already contacted their opponent and the matches will occur... you know, 13~15 hours difference is kinda hard to deal with.

Good luck and hopefully Zidane will not play for the France team... he keeps on kicking Brazilian asses since 1998 =). Without him, if we get to the Semi-finals, France don't stand a chance!

Quantum Mechanics, I actually want your team to win this one regardless of our past. and can we f-kin update the bracket standings more, so I can see who won, lost and have a good picture of whats going on -.-. I have no idea whats the score on Brazil vs Oceania

So... since we're the only US team left, can we officially change our team name to US Best? Seriously.
LoveDensity likes this. /me rape philio0786

Good luck and hopefully Zidane will not play for the France team... he keeps on kicking Brazilian asses since 1998 =). Without him, if we get to the Semi-finals, France don't stand a chance!
You are wrong... Zidane plays Pokémon too and is in our team. His pseudo...

Go10. F.E.A.R !

I am really sorry for the behavior shown by some of our compatriots during the battle, it was a shame. Hope you guys understand that not all the Brazilians are like that and that we tried to keep them away from the battle :(

anyways, gg Hipmonlee

Kindly asking to NOT invite that shitload of dumb brazilians to watch a match, whoever did this. Thank you.
fixed

The excuse for that shit was: "but ignore spectators exists" .facepalm

I'm brazilian and I'm ashamed because of the behavior of some brazilians.

I am really sorry for the behavior shown by some of our compatriots during the battle, it was a shame. Hope you guys understand that not all the Brazilians are like that and that we tried to keep them away from the battle :(

anyways, gg Hipmonlee
^ this

It's just pathetic this behaivor for some brazilian guys, the battle was just ruined by the stupid brazilian flood. "Ignore Spectators" is not an excuse, because the battle gets ruined by flood regardless of the both players ignoring or not. This kind of flood behaivor makes some pepole around Smogon hate some BRs. Like Mosh said, not all BR's are like this (in fact, the majority of brazilians are not, but those who are like that makes pepole think all BRs are like that), I'm also sorry for my compatriots behaivor.

Despite the flood, this was a good battle. GG guys. Hey i'm still betting on tiebreaker! I know its gonna be epic if that happens. xD.

Good luck to both teams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)