VGC '11 World Championships - San Diego, US - August 14th - WON BY BlueCookies & kamz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going on holiday which is why this post is quite early, but good luck to everybody competing, especially gec, Zog, and Ruben. :)

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
it breaks my heart to do this but

i wont be at worlds this year, you'll have to forgive me[especially G.E.C]. please take me off the list gec, see you all next year

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
Since parking prices seem outrageous, I heard there's some place to park the car which involves taking the trolley as a cheaper option. Hopefully there's further detailed information about it. We are currently looking at various options as I'm sure not everybody in our party wants to hang out at the tournament the entire time similarly when we all went to Newark recently.

So - after everybody here loses round 1 due to hax, misclicking, or just plain sucking - are we going to have a huge DS tournament in the side event room?

So - after everybody here loses round 1 due to hax, misclicking, or just plain sucking - are we going to have a huge DS tournament in the side event room?

That's actually a great idea! I'm down for it, though i'm looking forward to passing at least the first round. :/ lol

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
No we are going to have DS tournaments in the "Side League" so we can get tcg stuff.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
it breaks my heart to do this but

i wont be at worlds this year, you'll have to forgive me[especially G.E.C]. please take me off the list gec, see you all next year
JESUS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IS THERE EVEN A SLIGHT CHANCE YOU'LL BE THERE???

You can add me to the list of attendees, as I will (yet again) be tagging along with Deagle and Metabou. Also, I just found out that TCG and VGC grinders will be separated by several hours, so I will be competing in both.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
I will be staying at the Hilton Bayfront that Thursday night at least after all thanks to some good deals we found online. Once again I also intend to use my twitter account for updates going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)