Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer Mark II - Read the FAQ in the Opening Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
The description for Skill Link says "Moves that attack 2-5 times always hit 5 times." Should I take this to mean that Rock Blast/Icicle Spear can't miss?

The description for Skill Link says "Moves that attack 2-5 times always hit 5 times." Should I take this to mean that Rock Blast/Icicle Spear can't miss?
Triple Kick is the only multi-hit move that calculates accuracy for each hit; all the others calculate accuracy only for the first hit. Skill Link doesn't affect the accuracy of multi-hit attacks (I remember my Cloyster's Rock Blast missing once or twice, it has 90% accuracy).

Thanks for the answer. RB just missed on a Ninjask. -_-

If I max out EV's at say Level 30, is it safe to fight against whatever for experience?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but in-game, am I allowed to use a Rotom forme without their special move?

For Example, Can I use Rotom-F without having to use Blizzard?

ok so i was about to game sync for dream i woke up the pokemon from two days but yeasterday i put entei in im just confused on y my pokemon i woke up was from two days ago.

Yes you may TickingSeedotBomb. It's just a move; you don't have to use any one move on any Pokemon set.
I was under the impression that if a Rotom form forgets its signature move, it reverts back to normal. It's probably changed though.

Edit: Nevermind, I was wrong. I just replaced Leaf Storm with Toxic and nothing happened.. oh well.

@ Blarajan
Why would someone not want to actually use Overheat?

People often used Rotom-H in the fourth gen to bluff Overheat, but didn't actually carry it, atleast afaik. PO let you not use it.

does anyone know of a site that lists everything you can do after youve beaten the game in order to level up my competitive pokes quickly?

Why does the OTR Reuni use a third attack over Recover? I understand that it's "Offensive Trick Room", but recovery is valuable.

Does anyone know how to teach salamance thunder fang. Ive heard move tutor and breeding just want to make sure which one
He "learns" it at level 1. You have to go to the Move Family in Mistralton to make him re-learn Thunder Fang at the cost of a Heart Scale.

@ Caesar
I'm fairly certain that breeding is pretty much the same since HG/SS.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why does the OTR Reuni use a third attack over Recover? I understand that it's "Offensive Trick Room", but recovery is valuable.
Because any combination of Psychic / Shadow Ball / Focus Blast either doesn't provide good enough coverage or Reuni looses STAB, which is something that it doesn't want to do. When you're boosting your stats up, like with CM, eventually everything is going to be strong enough to make over on the lack of coverage.

does anyone know of a site that lists everything you can do after youve beaten the game in order to level up my competitive pokes quickly?
Elite 4 is the best as it gives you so much Exp. If you don't mind running a lot waiting for Audino's, then that's good. There's a bunch of trainers in the Sports Arena's in Nimbasa daily which give good Exp. and occasionally stuff like PP Max's. The Royal Unova has a few really strong trainers. There's some daily trainers to note: Cynthia (spring/summer), Morimito, Cheren, Bianca, and the Black City. The double grass in the center of Giant Chasm has the highest leveled pokemon in the wild. And that's it.

Does anyone know how to teach salamance thunder fang. Ive heard move tutor and breeding just want to make sure which one
Go to the Re-leaner girl in Mistralton City, give her a Heart Scale, and Thunder-Fang should be at the top of the list, but that's not really a good move for Salamence. Use Earthquake or Brick Break to beat Steels instead (they're TM's).

is the breeding guide from smogon the most up to date guide or is there one someone knows of for 5th gen?
The one here is perfectly up to date. According to it, the only changes from 4th gen are the IV mechanics and DW abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)