Zombie Apocalypse! (Now with Bad Posters!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreeing with Phadunk

anyways, next roll, hoping for something good, though I think I'm set as it is....

GG, I can fly, time to find greener pastures. I fly to the store, get bags to carry all the food and firearms, then go on a remote island off of British Columbia, zombie free, and live the rest of my life there, occasionally making day trips to the mainland to see if there are any female survivors.

Then I die in about 70 years.

The end

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Day 7

After watching my teammate Temperantia try so desperately to hide his... okay I don't know what he did, but he tried very hard to conceal it so I didn't pry to hard. Seeing as he refers to me as "civilian" I take him out to be military, probably researching this "situation" look for some cure or other.

He leaves me to sure up the defenses in the factory while he makes up the battle plan. After searching I realize that we have quite a few working cars here, turns out the "factory" was an automobile manufacturer. This means we have a method of escape should, excuse me, when things go rotten.

I amble towards a car, intent on moving it closer to the elevator connecting Temperantia's room on the third floor to the rest of the factory. As I get closer I notice something is alive in their. I call Temperantia down so that if its a zombie we can kill it before it gets to one of us (if it goes for me, Temp shoots it, if it goes for him I stab it). I open the door, spear in hand, only to discover.... a Marshtomp!

Seeing as he "found" a Mightyana, I claimed Marshtomp as my own. Turns out his ears act similar to antenna. We went back up to the 3'rd floor where I hooked Marshtomp into Temp's computer to generate a real-time image of the area surrounding the area.

Time to recap, I have a Pupitar for use as a rocket powered surfboard, a Dusknoir (which we have armed with a shotgun), and a Marshtomp being used as a radar.

So far our plan is to stay here as long as possible, when the zombies both detect us and breach the front doors we will ride away in one of the several cars I parked by the elevator exit on the ground floor. For some reason Temperantia was desperate to stay as long as possible, I thought it might have had something to do with his research but I got the feeling that he was not going to talk about it with a "civilian". It could be worse, he's not calling me "kid" anymore, but really, how many kids are still alive one week into the apocalypse?

#21 - Spearow

I'm completely screwed! Let's just hope this Spearow has enough strength to carry me to some zombie-free, tropical island filled with food where I can spend the rest of my days in hiding. Unfortunately, the more likely scenerio is that the only thing this bird will give me is a small meal.

Ok this Battle Plan will be relatively simple, so listen up, kid.

Battle Plan:

1.) We both want to stay here, but we really need some supplies, first. I guess I'll be the one to go out and find them. I'm bringing my Mightyena, Togetic and Squirtle.

2.) Marshtomp should remain connected to the computer. I've done some hac-, I mean, modifications to it that allow it to connect to the intercom system in this building. Marshtomp should be able to hear everything inside and around the building.

3.) Lileep will remain here with you, she's a hell of a sharpshooter and she can serve a stealth role on point if you stick her to the ceiling of the room. (Suction Cups) Dusknoir should cover her, though, as he's more adept at Close Quarters Combat.

Don't get yourself killed, kid. (Especially since I'm leaving one of my Pokemon with you.) I'm out of here.

Tch, I almost blew my cover again by mentioning the grid hack. It's not like the system actually gave me any information, anyways.
I'm glad to be rid of this civilian for now. I need some time to set my head straight. Nothing like a long jog through hostile territory to clear your mind...

Carnivine... crap. It can't really Bite/Crunch zombies without becoming one, but at least it gets Fanit Attack, Leaf Tornado, and Ingrain. I could probably survive a day or two with it, I suppose.

After quite easily surviving the day with my Magcargo, I set up a temporary camp using rock slide, and go to sleep. Once I wake up, I find my Magcargo turned to stone, and the zombies moving the rocks. I take out my second pokeball, and release the pokemon within.

#11.

Fuck.

Metapod uses string shot on the zombies, which does fuck all, doesn't slow them down even a little bit. In desperation, I command it to use harden, and then throw it at a nearest zombie. It only knocks it down though, and soon I found myself surrounded.

Metapod survived the zombie apocalypse by just sitting there. Turns out, cocoons aren't exactly high priority on a zombie's to-eat list.

DAYS SURVIVED: 2
Day 1: Magcargo (Set up barricades with rock slide, melted zombies with lava plume. Died sometime during the night, being turned to stone)
Day 2: Metapod (String shot failed to slow zombies down; throwing it at the zombies wasn't really helpful either; survived the apocalypse by being useless)

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i would just pretend that metapod is a giant banana and eat it for sustenance

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
380. Hoenn Legendary?

So basically I can fly around and ravage the shit out of everything. And after all the zombies are dead Latias can use that power from that Pokemon movie like 10 years ago and turn into a girl and bow-chicka-sex-wow.

Day 2 was awesome.

(CAP ASB Zombie battles would be awesome)

380. Hoenn Legendary?

So basically I can fly around and ravage the shit out of everything. And after all the zombies are dead Latias can use that power from that Pokemon movie like 10 years ago and turn into a girl and bow-chicka-sex-wow.

Day 2 was awesome.

(CAP ASB Zombie battles would be awesome)
She's like 13... and a Pokemon. 0_0

Anyways, yes ASB zombie battles would be awesome, Idk if they'd have to RP's or not.

So, I decided to come back and have another try at surviving blood-thirsty zombies that originated somewhere in an Arabian country.

So, I got:
So I'm looking it up on Serebii right now...

And I got Shuckle.
So I toss him away from the zombies while using Sweet Scent. Now I have to run like shit crazy to buy some time, and then when midnight comes, another magical pokeball will show up. yay.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
As for the comments about how you'd love to have ASB Zombies, I'm working on it... Contributions would be nice.

Day 5

I had awoken in the facility the next day, and proceeded to the cafeteria, where everybody greeted me with a huge: "Good morning, King Shawn!" I thanked them for the greet, then sat down in a seat next to a young boy, who appeared to be no more than 8 years old. I asked him what his name was, and he responded by saying: "My name is Jameson." I thought that would be a bit too formal, so I told him: "I'll just call you Jimmy. How's that?" He simply nodded his head up and down. One of the women in the cafeteria brought me a plate of bacon and eggs. I ate the meal I was provided, then said: "Could I have everyone's attention, please?"

Jimmy dragged a metal crate over to where I was, so I could stand on it to give my announcement. I thanked Jimmy for the crate, and he ran off. I stood up, and said: "I believe it's time we start fixing this place up." Everyone responded with a huge "Aye!" Calypso entered the room right after the "Aye!" was let out. I turned my attention to Calypso, and said: "I need you to stay here with the children. I have to see that the people here make it to the city and back alive with our provisions." He nodded his head up and down once. I then led everyone to the parking lot.

Right before I had entered my ice cream truck, I was stopped by Jimmy. He gave me a Poke Ball, and said: "You gave everyone hope. This is my favorite Pokemon, and I want you to have it." I opened the Poke Ball, and out came #293

~Hyper Voice
~Roar
~Screech
~Supersonic

I thanked Jimmy for the Whismur, and he smiled, then ran back inside. I placed Whismur's Poke Ball onto my belt, the drove off to the town where I met Elekid. When I had got there, there were no signs of any zombies (Probably because they got blown up along with those cars). I led the people to the grocery store to get whatever food I HADN'T horded for the Quanza hut. I then led them to a local hospital to grab some medical supplies. After that, I led them to a pawn shop to grab any weapons and ammunition that we could find. As soon as we had stashed everything away, we returned to the facility.

We had returned in one piece. As soon as we had stored all of our provisions in the proper places, I proceeded to my bed. I was stopped by Calypso, who wanted to speak to me alone. He led me to the throne room, locked the door behind him, turned to me, gave me a revolver with 2 bullets in it, then said: "I need you to find more survivors in the city tomorrow. If you find a place where there could be some, fire one bullet as a signal. Fire. Only. ONE. Bullet." I asked why I was only to fire one bullet, but he said: "In due time, my boy. In due time." As soon as he exited the room, I said: "Man, that guy's weird." I laid down on my mattress, and went to sleep. (Still looking to team up with someone, in case anyone's interested.)

Current Health Statistics of the Group

Hydreigon: 84% HP (No Apparent Disease)
Typhlosion: 86% HP (No Apparent Disease)
Elekid: 92% HP (No Apparent Disease)
Nidoking: 98% HP (No Apparent Disease)
Whismur: 100% HP (No Apparent Disease)

Day 2: Escavelier

Beats the living shit out of the zombies, using Carnivine's Ingrain to trap them into raeping range. I'm definitely surviving through today, but Escavalier won't live for more than about three days. Carnivine is DEFINITELY dead after tonight; it just can't take much punishment.

Day 3

So I have a Pidgeot that can fly me eveywhere, a Pinsir that can generally fuck shit up, and an invincible rock rapist.

I am so good at surviving the apocalypse.

Due to lack of time I'll roll for day 2 and 3 now, I might right up a story later:

Day 2: #404, Luxio - quite a cool Pokémon, and quite handy too. Nice.
Day 3: #526, Gigalith - slow as fuck, but strong too. Team's getting good.

Edit: Might as well include day 4 here too. I'll probably write something up in a next post.

Day 4: #221, Houndoom - damn son, random.org loves me. Houndoom is one of my favourite Pokémon, and looks like a good choice during a zombie apocalypse.

Day 4

Darkrai revolts.

After enduring another faithful night with Torkoal defending and incinerating anything that moves, Garbodor stinking a mile radius area, and Darkrai slumbering in the shadows (quite ironic), my team geared up for another uncertain day. Darkrai is quite displeased. Hmmmn, maybe coz it stinks all over the place. I tried to calm Darkrai, but the stubborn Pokemon has had enough. It suddenly vanished in plain sight. (!!!) WTH?! I sighed, it's, too late to try to look for him. I geared up, hoping the shiny pokeball brings me a new lease on life. Well, here goes nothing:

I got a Hoenn triple treat. #333 Uh-oh.

How cute.

~ Safeguard
~ Cotton Guard
~ Dragon Pulse
~ Perish Song

Nice knowing y'all.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
--

--

Today, me and the other person, who calls himself Articblast, decided to find a small shelter as a temporary place to reside for the time being. After numerous zombies, me and my partner discovering a Accelgor and Mothim, respectively, we discovered a Pokemon Center! Walking in, we saw it was empty, except for a zombie walking around near the counter. A quick kill later, the Center was our temporary shelter. I told Articblast I was headed out to find food. Luckily enough, I found a small berry patch nearby. Sadly, Granbull died on the trip, by biting a zombie and getting infected. I knocked 'im over the head with a Klang piece. When I got back, I put down the berries, told my partner what happened, and said "I'm going to sleep."

My team as o
f this journal entry.

Cinccino: Rock Blast | Wake-Up Slap | Sing | Last Resort
Health: Around 75%. No Obvious Diseases.
Barboach: Water Gun | ??? | ??? | ???
96% health, no obvious diseases
Accelgor: ??? | ??? | ??? | ???
full health, no obvious diseases

Ending note: HUMANS! Actual humans! I'm happy.

The journey outside of the coumpound was dangerous, but I'm used to danger. All went well until we tried to exit the supermarket we had found. The hordes of the undead had swarmed around us inside, leaving no room to fight. All seemed bleak until Mightyena burst out of its Poke Ball. The Dark-type Hound dashed through the crowd and, when on the other side, drew their attention with a series of short barks. The zombies swarmed onto him, leaving the exit exposed. His sacrifice wouldn't be in vain...

My Pokemon and I made it back to the compound, the worst condition of the three of us being Togetic. His exhaustion showed from the previous night's events and his left wing was damaged. I decided it best to leave him in the care of my partner. Perhaps they actually themself useful.

You know how to heal Pokemon, right? Take it.

*Breep, Breep*

HQ? Can't say they don't have good timing.

I found this Poke Ball while at the market. I'm going to use it, whether you want me to or not.

Let's see...

Result: 454
A latter end Sinnoh Pokemon, eh?

It's my old friend, Toxicroak! We used to go way back, I wouldn't have suvived the Rocket siege with out him...

Well, this Pokemon should provide useful for our situation. His Revenge attack is slow, but any zombie trying to attack him is likely to be chopped in half. It also has many Mud-based and ambushing attacks. The Toxic Mouth Pokemon's ability also gives it an almost preternatural ability to sense danger.

Battle Plan and Team Stats after verbatim posts...

i'll join the fun.

Day 1:

i wake up in the middle of a desolate city. i stand up, look around for any clues of life. there's a supermarket nearby. i go inside and start filling my knapsack with supplies. after the bag is filled, i look around, hoping to find something important. i find a shotgun with a pokeball nearby. i open the pokeball, and (#359) Absol appears.

Absol
Super Luck
-Night Slash
-Double Team
-Blizzard
-Toxic

good. with this pokemon acting as a danger radar, i'm free to camp anywhere i want without fear of anything trying to eat me in the middle of the night. i wander around to find a little girl running from zombies. at first i was confused by the fact that a little girl was in this area. my instinct told me to save her, as she can be useful later on.

i command absol to use double team to buy me some time while i save the little girl. then i command him again to use blizzard, making nice zombie sculptures. then for the coup de grace, a night slash to render them into zombie ice cubes.

i ask the little girl about her name. Sarah, as it turns out was looking for her necklace when zombies attacked her. strange, what would a little girl be doing here in the first place?

she rides on absol's back, and we find a nice alley to camp during the night.

END OF DAY 1.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Two things,
(No story today)
One: I recommend we take advantage of our "finding" one pokemon a day and hold out until we get something that lets us take the offensive (think, Groudon)

Two: I found a Chimeco. Let's see, we could use it as a noisemaker in a zombie-infested wasteland or...HEY TEMP, YOU'RE NOT A VEGETARIAN OR ANYTHING ARE YOU?!?

Day two: Crobat

Useful I suppose, if it is strong enough to fly me and Regice out of bad situations. I just hope it doesn't get caught up in Regice's blizzards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)