Victoria BC VGC-style Tournament! - Won by Randy Kwa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously I'm out of town for the one big tournament in my home city, derp.

Hopefully I'll see you Vancouverites in September for another meetup at least? :D

I am willing to help make your team for you! I can RNG a bit and breed, and I am willing to do everything I can to make this a success!
Sweet deal, I just picked up my copy of Black the other day so I'll probably finish in game by the end of this weekend. I'll practice the tier on PO a little bit and definitely hit you up at some point if I need some help with RNGing a team.

Sweet deal, I just picked up my copy of Black the other day so I'll probably finish in game by the end of this weekend. I'll practice the tier on PO a little bit and definitely hit you up at some point if I need some help with RNGing a team.
Alright, but it's gonna have to be ASAP, because time is running out.

Haha ImpendingDoom! Yes! You should totally come! After all, I even interviewed you at Seattle :P Get revenge for your 4th round knockout!

Lol I was actually just watching your youtube videos including the interviews. pretty funny stuff. Yeah man, got haxed to death 4th round, hopefully I can make it to this tourney and kick some ass! :D

Kind of depressed I can't get to this! I've had 0 VGC exposure this year.

I hosted my own tournament a few days ago and I must say, I had a pretty bitchin' team and mopped the floor with darminitans and hydreigon. THANK YOU MEINSHAO

Hopefully I'll be at the next local smogon meet. Didn't work out so well with the last one.

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It was a fun tournament, I had a great time meeting with everyone and hanging out. The matches in the final portions of the tourney were pretty good, which always reminds me how unfortunate it is that you can only save one Battle Video at a time.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
One of the most intense matches I've played in my (relatively short) VGC career.

Hats off to Mark and the Victoria Pokemon Club for hosting a great tournament, with even big screen matches!

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll be there next year :( Congratulations R Inanimate.

Also Team Rocket Elite and Articuno64 on their 2nd and 3rd place finishes!

Day of win all around. Congrats to everyone who came out, because you're just inherently better than people that didn't :P And congrats of course to R Inanimate, TRE and Arty. Definitely some good matches on the day.

And now just a few months til Tsukino Con Pokemon League. And maybe Gottacon. Got a shiny pass and everything ;P

Anyone interested in the goings on, you should join the club page on facebook ;) http://www.facebook.com/groups/207220999291967/

Also, the look on your face Jason, when Nozomi took the Snivy hat... priceless. Absolutely priceless.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I kind of want to know how you guys got matches up on the big screen. Was it just a matter of using an overhead camera connected to a projector? while someone played their DS underneath?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)