How to rip off Fate - a 2k thread

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
This is amazing.

Now I feel bad for not even reaching 1k posts after being here for 2.5 years. D:

Thanks much for the shoutout, you're a cool guy!

Fun topic, I think I got like 30 without cheating (heh)

I got the biggest pic, read it and weep :P
Gratz on the 2K dude!
Seriously, what the fuck is that huge-ass thing supposed to accomplish besides being a waste of space? It has to be the most awkard thing to use.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
oh shit I didn't even realize I was in there, gj NixHex

I guess "hard" wasn't a misnomer!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
haha, good show!

a good pseudo-puzzle milestone, in a way

what's with this milestone influx? oh my!

congratulations, here's to 2k more

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Were these done with safe search on or off?
off

thanks for the awesome posts guys, i'll add an answer sheet later tonight

also jrrrrrr thanks for the kind words, sorry I forgot you (like how is that even possible?)

here's one to make up for it

fyi google automatically changes jrrrrrr to grrrrrrrr >.>

EDIT: Also I just realized I forgot dubs too

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Answer list

1 JabbaTheGriffin
2 NastyJungle
3 EspyJoel
4 supermarth64
5 Bloo
6 FlareBlitz
7 Komodo
8 Snorlaxe
9 Theorymon
10 bojangles
11 SDS
12 Moo
13 Destiny Warrior
14 bugmaniacbob
15 Colonel M
16 Eo
17 ShinyAzelf
18 Nails
19 Nexus
20 Fireburn
21 Bad Ass
22 NixHex
23 Mr.E
24 Gen. Empoleon
25 reachzero
26 Vader
27 firecape
28 whistle
29 Heysup
30 Flora
31 Flashrider57
32 Fatecrashers
33 PK Gaming
34 SilentVerse
35 Aerrow
36 Bluewind
37 franky
38 toshimelonhead
39 GreatSage
40 Setsuna
41 elDino
42 folgorio
43 Zeph
44 DoomVM
45 zdrup15
46 SOMALIA
47 Jubilee
48 Aeron Ee1
49 Chou Toshio
50 Honko
51 macle
52 uragg
53 Rising_Dusk
54 Jibaku
55 Snunch
56 TheMutant
57 Iconic
58 Berserker Lord

Also I realize some of the images have been disabled (depending on your browser), and I apologize for that. Some websites are real dicks >.>

i couldn't get anything outside of the easy category except my own... i guess i'm really self-absorbed :(

congrats on the 2k oglemi! it's been a pleasure getting to know you

AJers

Your typical e-wench
Haha, I thoroughly enjoyed trying to piece them together, although I absolutely sucked at the medium and hard categories, :)

I think I need to actually start paying attention to usernames.... :P

And please, Ramblin, if I saw anything resembling a valley, I would have claimed it regardless of whether it was intended for me or not. :)

33 - uh, its a huge gaming table, and i don't feel like looking through a list of guns.

PK Gaming?

Congrats on the 2k man!

I honestly just guessed on 33. I likely would have gotten 13 if the warrior picture was the warrior from Dragon Warrior 3 (fucking great game). I thought of the completely wrong person for 7 at first, I was sure that 42 was folgorio, but didn't put it down for some reason. Would have gotten 41 if the second picture had loaded, and I really wanted to put zerowing for 35. I wonder how many people figured out who I was before the answers were put up?

Congrats on the 2k! Really well executed, I had no idea that picture was a snunch. It's been cool talking to you the brief time we've known each other, here's to 2k more!

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congrats dude, you're awesome; frankly I never would have figured out who I was (or who any of the 'hard' ones were) without the answer sheet >3>'

Here's to 2000 more from my fabulous friend :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)