Madness Combat

Hey Smogon, it's been a while, haven't been around much save my last RMT in Gen 4. Anyway, onto it! I keep seeing Scrafty wreck people left and right, and I never really paid any attention to him. But I started to get really interested in trying it out.

Now as I said, I'm still basically new at this, so the formatting, sprites, etc. may or may not be to standard; as well as the team building process and threat lists. This team has performed average at best and I'm looking for upgrades to push it to the next level or two(and I'm not against revamping most of the team aside from Scrafty obviously)Aside from that, onto the Madness!

2Fast4U!(Deoxys-S)@Lifeorb
Timid Nature
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd, 252 SpAtk, 6 HP(Important IVs:30 Atk, Spd, SpAtk)
Taunt
Psycho Boost
Hidden Power(Fire)
Thunder

More than likely this thing leads off, taunt if it's required. If not then either switch out to something to take the probable move. If I'm up against a weather lead, such as TTar, I try best to predict his counter to a superpower and use the appropriate move. Ice Beam is definitely not getting replaced, it's invaluable against dragons, especially the set-up variety. HP fire is for those darn scizors or bulky steels who think they'll take advantage of me. Thunderbolt because quite frankly Gyrados and other water types are a pain. He does well at this job of taunt lead/revenge killer. However, with the rirdiculous invention of the wi-fi pre-battle team preview he doesn't go up against many leads where taunt is useful. So I'm thinking of swapping taunt out with trick and giving him a choice specs. The problem regardless of which route I go is the moves I need him to have, the three above are useful, but I find myself needing a psychic move and to a lesser extent a fighting move also. Main problem, too many needs, not enough slots...

A few changes here, Thunder has been working great it strokes politoed mainly, it also does quite well vs starmie. Psycho Boost, is absolutely amazing, maiming rotom and everything that doesn't resist it. HP Fire for ferro and scizor thinking they can wall me. Lastly taunt in case chansey/any said status user/set-up poke comes in. Then switch out if i can't hurt it. I played without taunt for a bit, wasn't very handy. Also havign two taunters let's me pretty well deal with status and set-up. After that, functions as a great revenge killer as stated before.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP, 252 SpDef, 4 Spd
Lava Plume
Stealth Rocks
Protect
Roar

Pretty basic here, attempt to soak up a flash fire, other than that just fire off super effective moves and pain split off the lifeorb damage. Hoping Shadow Tag gets officially released into standard metagame as trapping those pesky steels and overheating has proven extremely useful. Energyball is for those bulky waters would think they can come in risk free, shadowball of course for stab. PainSplit for a bit of survivability.

Was suggested that Heatran replace Chandelure as the fire absorber. With Chansey gone, someone needs to set-up rocks This all in all will work better I think. As despite his moves, overheating on pokes is all that Chand really did and the added bulk(especially with no easy way to take electric attacks with Chansey out) will be helpful, protect for lefties recovery and scouting/choice locking. Roar to phaze around the set-ups and add residual damage. Lava Plume of course to melt the steels and burn pokes.

(Where's the East Coast animated sprites?!)
Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
Ability: Storm Drain
252 Hp, 252 SpDef, 4 SpAtk
Earth Power/ Scald/ Ice Beam
Recover
Toxic

Special Wall here, main goal, come in on any special attack, set-up rocks, and hope to paralyze as many pokes as possible and stall them with softboiled SToss. It works wonders most of the time, but I've had a problem I've never really ran into before. Everytime this thing is on the field, it just doesn't feel like it belongs with the team, like everything is rolling found but when I send it out we hit a speed bump. Definitely looking for a replacement here.

This thing was suggested to be replaced over Jellicent, and I was hesitant at first, because I didn't want to lose the spin blocker, and also it shut down SkarmBliss by it self. But I was eventually able to come off of it and gastro has been doing great. Although toxicroak kind of gives me problems so I have to go back to EarthPower over scald. double status isn't healthy anyway...

Skarmory (M) @ Shed Shell.
I
mpish Nature
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP, 216 Def, 40 Spd
Spikes
Whirlwind
Roost
Brave Bird

Physical wall here, same goal as Chansey, except on the physical side, come in and take a hit, paralyze things and seed em up for easy recovery. I used this EV spread to make him more versatile defensively. The main goal is to get as many hazards down as I can before a threat comes in. Power Whip I feel is more useful as the only attacking move.

Helps Heatran with phazing out and racking up residual damage as well as sets its own hazards up. I love brave bird over taunt, always end up getting screwed when running no attacks. Roost for recovery, shed shell for those pesky Mags. Serves as a much greater physical wall than Ferrothorn due to a few different key resists and immunities.

Latias @ Leftovers
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP, 4 Def, 252 Spd
Dragon Pulse
Calm Mind
Recover
Substitute

Bulky water type for the team, completes the FWG core, main purpose is phazer. Takes hits, sleeps it off, throw surfs around against non threatening foes and dragon tails the threats away and rack up on residual damage.

With Jelli milo was no longer needed, nor was a third phazer, this was the last suggestion for the team, adds in some more bulk and defensice synergy, as well as great offense in the set-up variety. Sub added in over roar because as I said, 2 phazers is plenty.

Madness(Scrafty)@Lifeorb
Jolly Nature
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 HP
Crunch
Ice Punch
Drain Punch
Dragon Dance

Purpose of the team right here. If anyone has ever watched the Madness Combat vids, you know this guys inspiration then. Basic set-up here, come in on something that can't hurt/deal with him, DD on the switch and say bye to everything else. Crunch is amazingly useful especially with STAB, Drain Punch for main STAB and heal, Ice Punch here for dragons and the ever common gliscor.

Really interested to see how the changes go. As always, thanks for the help, and new suggestions, comments, rate etc are welcomed. :)

Former Members:
All of these guys had their own fun times, but in the end, there turned out to be better suited pokes for the job...

Haven't really done one of these before but here goes...
Offensive Threats

Aerodactyl -Haven't really seen it, but either a Tbolt or IB from Deoxys will do fine...
Breloom - Deoxys, Latias
Conkeldurr -Again, not as common as it should be, Jellicent barring payback/skarmory
Darmanitan -jellicent
Deoxys-S -pending its move set, Latias/Jellicent

Dragonite -Deoxys main, Scrafty
Empoleon - Jellicent/Deoxys(TBolt)
Espeon - Scrafty, Jellicent
Excadrill - Skarm laghs at this
Gengar - Problem varies pending moveset
Gyarados - Deoxys
Haxorus -Deoxys
Heatran - jellicent
Heracross - skarm
Hydreigon -Deoxy(IBeam)/life orb can be a problem, specs: heatran/jellicent
Infernape - Jellicent/Latias
Jirachi - Scrafty/heatran
Jolteon - Latias/Jellicent
Kingdra - Jellicent/Skarm if locked into outrage or DM
Kyurem - not sure, never faced it, prolly Jellicent
Landorus -Deoxys
Latios - jellicent/heatran if no surf
Lilligant - heatran
Lucario - skarm
Machamp - skarm
Magnezone - heatran
Mamoswine - skarm
Metagross - skarm
Mienshao - skarm
Reuniclus - jellicent/scafty
Roserade -Deoxys
Salamence -Deoxys/ scrafty/ appropriate wall based on set
Sawsbuck - Not sure never faced it
Scizor - skarm/heatran
Scrafty- skarm
Shaymin - latias
Sigilyph -??? another of those havent seen ones
Smeargle - not a real big threat
Starmie - Problem, deoxys Tbolt
Terakion - skarm
Thundurus -deoxys
Tornadus -deoxys
Tyranitar - scrafty, skarm
Venusaur - skarm/heatran pending EQ
Victini - latias
Virizion - skarm
Volcarona - :o could be a big problem
Weavile - skarm
Zoroark - Problem

Defensive Threats

Blissey - scafty(def avoid the status)
Bronzong - heatran/jellicent
Celebi - heatran
Chansey - scrafty
Deoxys-D -scrafty/jellicent
Dusclops - scrafty(no will-o)
Ferrothorn - heatran/skarm
Forretress - heatran/skarm
Gliscor - deoxys, scrafty
Hippowdon - skarm
Jellicent - scrafty
Latias - jellicent
Murkrow - havent encountered it, doexys
Ninetales - jellicent
Politoed - deoxys, jellicent
Porygon2 - scrafty
Rotom-W - latias
Skarmory - heatran
Snorlax - scrafty
Suicune - problem here aside from stall wars, chansey?
Swampert -ferro/chand
Tentacruel - deoxys/chansey
Vaporeon -chansey
Whimsicott - chand
Xatu - chand
Zapdos - chansey

Hey

I can see that your team is quite weak to powerful physical sweepers such as terrakion and possibly excadrill. I am going to recommend that skarmoury be used over ferrothorn as it provides spikes and phazing whilst also checking excadrill and terrakion.

If you want an alternative special wall to chansey i would try out. Max spdef jellicent as he not only acts as a spinblocker but also completes your fwg core as I think you should replace milotic when skarmoury provides phazing. Then put rocks> taunt on deoxys s as jellicent has no rocks.

I'm not sure on what could replace milotic though

Anyway gl

First of all, try using a specially defensive Heatran on your team in place of Chandelure because it works much better as a way to absorb Fire-type attacks due to its impressive bulk and lack of a Stealth Rock weakness. It would also work nicely with Razza's suggestion of Skarmory and Jellicent by having superb synergy with the both of them while also providing your team with another phazer.

With all of these changes you won't need Milotic since Jellicent is now acting as your bulky Water-type. My suggestion is that you replace it with Latias who pairs exceptionally well with your main defensive core while providing your team with another sweeper that can take full advantage of having entry hazards on the field. Substitute can be used in place of the commonly seen Roar on this set seeing as you already have two phazers and this will provide a wall of protection that saves you from status ailments and lets you to switch out against T-Tar without fear of being hit by Pursuit. Just a few suggestions that will help you out. Anyways, good team and good luck.

Sets:

Heatran @ Leftovers
Nature: Calm (+SDef, -Atk)
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Protect
- Roar

Latias @ Leftovers
Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Dragon Pulse
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Substitute

Thanks for all the help guys, keep it coming if possible, and is this the jellicent set you'd suggest?

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
Ablility: Water Absorb
248 HP/252 Sp. Defense/8 Defense

Toxic
Scald
Energyball
Recover

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You'll want something like Taunt, Scald, WoW, Recover. Scald and Toxic conflict with eac other, as you may accidentally status something you don't want.

You'll want something like Taunt, Scald, WoW, Recover. Scald and Toxic conflict with eac other, as you may accidentally status something you don't want.

Yeah I thought about that when i looked at it, taunt is def in. I would like to use WoW but I believe energyball may prove useful for the ever growing popularity of gastro

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
First off, I'd suggest running Shadow Ball over Energy Ball on Jellicent to deal with Reuniclus on 1-1 endgames. It has a lot more utility than Energy ball since your skarmory switches in on gastrodon with impunity and it is otherwise dealt with by hazards. NEVER use w-o-w and scald on the same set as it's just redundant. I also suggest a more efficient Ev spread for Skarmory is 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 Spd, so ensure that you outspeed opposing tyranitar. Deoxys-s doesn't looks like it's too good on a team that looks to me like Semi-Stall, so I would suggest a starmie here to replace it, to also help with your weakness to thunderus.

Here is the Set:

Starmie @ Life Orb
Natural cure
Timid
252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP

Ice Beam
Surf
Rapid Spin
Recover / Thunder

Thunder can be used in lieu on recover it you want to hit oppsing waters.

Good Luck

First off, I'd suggest running Shadow Ball over Energy Ball on Jellicent to deal with Reuniclus on 1-1 endgames. It has a lot more utility than Energy ball since your skarmory switches in on gastrodon with impunity and it is otherwise dealt with by hazards. NEVER use w-o-w and scald on the same set as it's just redundant. I also suggest a more efficient Ev spread for Skarmory is 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 Spd, so ensure that you outspeed opposing tyranitar. Deoxys-s doesn't looks like it's too good on a team that looks to me like Semi-Stall, so I would suggest a starmie here to replace it, to also help with your weakness to thunderus.

Here is the Set:

Starmie @ Life Orb
Natural cure
Timid

Ice Beam
Surf
Rapid Spin
Recover / Thunder

Good Luck
This is another interesting fit, definitely going to have to try it out. I guess rocks can go up on heatran over toxic. EDIT 1:Although I am concerned that starmie facing DDed boosted dragons and being able to take them like deoxys was able to do.

EDIT 2: After a damage calc, ice beam does an avg of 336 damage to thunderous, so unless its insanely bulky, I don't think it'll be much of a problem.

Try using Will-O-Wisp in place of Shadow Ball so that you can get that guarenteed burn. Depending on if the move actually decides to hit of course. Also, change your EV spread to 248 HP / 176 Def / 84 Spd as this will give you the ability to outrun minimum speed Skarmory.

Here is the Set:

Starmie @ Life Orb
Natural cure
Timid

Ice Beam
Surf
Rapid Spin
Recover / Thunder

Good Luck

This is the first reason I'm going to keep shadowball, and also against the other bulky waters that have a water absorbing move i can do nothing to them with scald as the only attack, and I know its a bit exaggerated but I can get the nurm from scald just as common as WoW hitting.

And thanks for all the help/rates everyone!

Team has been doing great. Thanks everyone for all the help. One problem idk how to fix, statuses, namely paralasis. Say chancey for instance. Someone has to take the twave. And I don't have anyone who can afford to take.it/is able to.

Your team seems a little weak to Nasty Plot Thundurus. While Deoxys-S can revenge kill, but he will often be weakened once Thundurus as he usually functions as your lead. After a Nasty Plot, everything on your team is KOed by Thunderbolt (Jellicent, Skarmory, Scrafty) / Focus Blast (Heatran) / Hidden Power Ice (Latias). Specs Tornadus also seems like a tough opponent. Heatran is usually a good switch-in, but Focus Blast will ruin Heatran. Tornadus can also U-turn to a counter while you switch in, like Dugtrio. (Not to mention Lava Plume is weakened in the rain.
Trick Room Reuniclus has an easy time against your team. He can easily set up Trick Room and then he can just use Psychic / Shadow Ball / Focus Blast and beat any of your team members. You must predict perfectly in those five turns to prevent a KO.
Next is Gengar. He has perfect coverage with Shadow Ball / Focus Blast. In fact, he hits five out of six of your team members for super effective damage! Skarmory also isn't a specially bulky mon, so he is still 2HKOed by Focus Blast.

A good way of fixing all of this is using a Tyranitar. I suggest using it over Deoxys. Tyranitar sets up Stealth Rock very reliable as well, beats all the aforementioned threats, and also adds weather to your team, which is crucial in today's metagame.

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry | Sand Stream
Sassy | 252 HP / 180 SpA / 76 SpD
Stealth Rock / Crunch / Fire Blast / Ice Beam

Chople Berry is important here, as it allows you to survive Focus Blast's from Tornadus, Thundurus and Reuniclus.

A slight nitpick, 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe Bold is a superior EV spread for Jellicent, as you already have Heatran, Tyranitar and Latias taking special hits, while only Skarmory for physical attackers. Jellicent's typing also suits a physical tank much better. Will-o-Wisp also is a better option over Shadow Ball to criplle those physical attackers and Taunt + WoW lets you break stall. I also recommend Toxic > WoW on Heatran to cripple bulky waters.

Good luck!

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hi,

look to add a stable check to special attackers. l think you'll do perfectly fine with a Gastradon over Jellicent. The specially defensive spread can check multiple things, including Thundurus, Starmie, Rotom-w, and even Latios to a lesser extent. Pokemon like Volt Switch Rotom + Pursuit Tyranitar can easily run circles on your team because Latias makes an unreliable switch-in for the most part due to the prevalence of Tyranitar. A set with toxic / scald / Ice beam / Recover with the evs 252 HP / 252 Spd / 4 Def with a calm nature allows you to check these aforementioned threats. the lack of rapid spin blocker is not a problem if you add stealth rock on heatran over will-o-wisp because it makes it really difficult to spin on him. lava plume has a high chance of burn and that should be good enough.

as for other options, you can now try 4-attack deoxys if you decide to add stealth rock over will-o-wisp on heatran. this will allow you to sweep nicely lategame because you can practically hold the entire metagame between gastradon/heatran/skarm as they set up entry hazards. you can swap your set for shadow ball / psycho boost / superpower / hp fire. most of the damage will come from psycho boost so thunderbolt and ice beam are not needed. shadow ball hits reuinclus and latios/latias, hp fire smacks rotom and ferrothorn, and superpower hits tyranitar. with that being said, reuinclus will be a problem so I highly recommend roar on latios over substitute to provide entry hazards damage and phasing away reuinclus. overall gl!

Hey there.

I agree with franky on the addition of Stealth Rock on Heatran, and making Deo-S a full attacker. Lava Plume can burn as is, and Deoxys-S can do some major damage late game if you go with an all-out attacker.

On Jellicent just run the standard Stallbreaker set, as special defensive evs are not really needed seeing as it is immune to water and resists Ice. You also have Heatran to help with special walling as well.

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
248 HP, 216 Def, 44 Speed

-Taunt
-Scald
-Will-O-Wisp
-Recover

Since Jellicent is your main answer to pokemon such as Heatran, I definitely think you should use Scald > Shadow Ball. Will-O-Wisp is crucial, as it stops Jellicent from having to rely on a 30% chance in order to beat physical attackers. Jellicent is kind of necessary seeing as you have both Spikes and Stealth Rock, and Rapid Spinning can make your life miserable.

Overall, solid team.

Thanks for all the help guys, keep it coming if possible, and is this the jellicent set you'd suggest?

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
248 HP/252 Sp. Defense/8 Defense

Toxic
Scald
Energyball
Recover
I didn't even know he got Energy Ball.
I suggest running double stautus and surf, sometimes against a physical attacker a surefire burn is better.

Wow, lots of great feedback and suggestions. SR on tran over WoW is def going to happen. As far as everything else, I'd like to implement most if not all of them. But they do all have positives and negatives so ineed to see what you guys think about this...

Your team seems a little weak to Nasty Plot Thundurus. While Deoxys-S can revenge kill, but he will often be weakened once Thundurus as he usually functions as your lead. After a Nasty Plot, everything on your team is KOed by Thunderbolt (Jellicent, Skarmory, Scrafty) / Focus Blast (Heatran) / Hidden Power Ice (Latias). Specs Tornadus also seems like a tough opponent. Heatran is usually a good switch-in, but Focus Blast will ruin Heatran. Tornadus can also U-turn to a counter while you switch in, like Dugtrio. (Not to mention Lava Plume is weakened in the rain.
Trick Room Reuniclus has an easy time against your team. He can easily set up Trick Room and then he can just use Psychic / Shadow Ball / Focus Blast and beat any of your team members. You must predict perfectly in those five turns to prevent a KO.
Next is Gengar. He has perfect coverage with Shadow Ball / Focus Blast. In fact, he hits five out of six of your team members for super effective damage! Skarmory also isn't a specially bulky mon, so he is still 2HKOed by Focus Blast.

A good way of fixing all of this is using a Tyranitar. I suggest using it over Deoxys. Tyranitar sets up Stealth Rock very reliable as well, beats all the aforementioned threats, and also adds weather to your team, which is crucial in today's metagame.

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry | Sand Stream
Sassy | 252 HP / 180 SpA / 76 SpD
Stealth Rock / Crunch / Fire Blast / Ice Beam

Chople Berry is important here, as it allows you to survive Focus Blast's from Tornadus, Thundurus and Reuniclus.

A slight nitpick, 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe Bold is a superior EV spread for Jellicent, as you already have Heatran, Tyranitar and Latias taking special hits, while only Skarmory for physical attackers. Jellicent's typing also suits a physical tank much better. Will-o-Wisp also is a better option over Shadow Ball to criplle those physical attackers and Taunt + WoW lets you break stall. I also recommend Toxic > WoW on Heatran to cripple bulky waters.

Good luck!
Okay, here I like this a lot. As ttar is one of my favs and this particualr set I run on my sandstorm team so i know its function and capabilities quite well. The pros are that it adds more bulk to the team, getting rid of the only frail part of the team in deoxys. And i can check everything deoxys could except politoad and rotom wash(2hko by thunder). Now, the cons are that I lose the speed of deoxys, who makes as mentioned a great revenge killer and late game sweeper. As well as (aside from prankster) the fastest taunt in the game(which I am reinstalling on him because tran is getting rocks) and i believe with him amd jellicent I may be able to put a stop to my status problem. Unless they come in on someone thays not these two. Now onto the jellicent idea. I'm kind of at odds, he is the main special tank, so if I make him more physical I question his durability on that side. But it may work. And I also question his ability to beat reunclius 1v1 with the changes. Thoughts?

Hi,

look to add a stable check to special attackers. l think you'll do perfectly fine with a Gastradon over Jellicent. The specially defensive spread can check multiple things, including Thundurus, Starmie, Rotom-w, and even Latios to a lesser extent. Pokemon like Volt Switch Rotom + Pursuit Tyranitar can easily run circles on your team because Latias makes an unreliable switch-in for the most part due to the prevalence of Tyranitar. A set with toxic / scald / Ice beam / Recover with the evs 252 HP / 252 Spd / 4 Def with a calm nature allows you to check these aforementioned threats. the lack of rapid spin blocker is not a problem if you add stealth rock on heatran over will-o-wisp because it makes it really difficult to spin on him. lava plume has a high chance of burn and that should be good enough.

as for other options, you can now try 4-attack deoxys if you decide to add stealth rock over will-o-wisp on heatran. this will allow you to sweep nicely lategame because you can practically hold the entire metagame between gastradon/heatran/skarm as they set up entry hazards. you can swap your set for shadow ball / psycho boost / superpower / hp fire. most of the damage will come from psycho boost so thunderbolt and ice beam are not needed. shadow ball hits reuinclus and latios/latias, hp fire smacks rotom and ferrothorn, and superpower hits tyranitar. with that being said, reuinclus will be a problem so I highly recommend roar on latios over substitute to provide entry hazards damage and phasing away reuinclus. overall gl!
Now this like as well, as gastro on my sand team has won my heart. Although replacing jellicent isn't possible as having the ghost type really helps. Not only block spin, but it completely walls chansey indefinitelyas well as shutting skarm cometely down. And gastro can only do this at a slightly lesser extent and can't shut down skarm. However the pros of this is I keep my water immune, gain electris immune, and with that, the ever annoying twave becomes useless. I haven't really ised latias except twice. So whats everyones thoughts on gastro taking its spot?

Hey there.

I agree with franky on the addition of Stealth Rock on Heatran, and making Deo-S a full attacker. Lava Plume can burn as is, and Deoxys-S can do some major damage late game if you go with an all-out attacker.

On Jellicent just run the standard Stallbreaker set, as special defensive evs are not really needed seeing as it is immune to water and resists Ice. You also have Heatran to help with special walling as well.

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
248 HP, 216 Def, 44 Speed

-Taunt
-Scald
-Will-O-Wisp
-Recover

Since Jellicent is your main answer to pokemon such as Heatran, I definitely think you should use Scald > Shadow Ball. Will-O-Wisp is crucial, as it stops Jellicent from having to rely on a 30% chance in order to beat physical attackers. Jellicent is kind of necessary seeing as you have both Spikes and Stealth Rock, and Rapid Spinning can make your life miserable.

Overall, solid team.
Again just see above as to my concerns on changing jellicent.

Thanks for the rates and suggestions. I would love to implement them but i meed your thougjts on some of the problems presented as well as the idea of gastro over latias.

Rating by request. Interesting team you have here, though most of the key things have already been covered. I do think you should switch Jellicent to Gastrodon to give you a decent check to Latios, considering that if it threatens to use Draco Meteor you can always just switch to Heatran who takes it nicely. This frees up Deoxys-S who can use a great offensive set, though personally I prefer a set of 12 Atk | 240 SpA | 252 Spe - it lets you OHKO all non-Chople Tyranitar with Superpower, which is a huge plus. You can also try Roar on Latias, seeing as Reuniclus gives you a problem. Lastly, if you have trouble with Chansey, you can try Shed Skin over Moxie on Scrafty - you can take a Thunder Wave and you can still set up in its face seeing as either you accumulate enough boosts to where it won't matter or you'll be paralysis free in a few turns allowing you to go hog wild.

Hope this rate helped!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)