WSC Megathread III ~ Hiatus

Blastoise boy: I'm sorry to say this. Your creature is very well done, but you can only use 2 pokemon. You are using reshiram, zekrom, AND kyurem. The colours count as well. Just trying to save you so you don't get disqualified. Maybe you should change it to white, but with black details like tip of it's head or the tail turbine.
Only 2 pokemon. You can mess with colors though, as long as ONLY parts of those 2 pokemon are used.
Unless I misunderstood this, colours can come from different Pokemon,

Unless I misunderstood this, colours can come from different Pokemon,
This is correct. If it helps execute your concept, then feel free to (it may affect your creativity points, just to let ya' know). As long as the PARTS themselves are ONLY of those 2 pokémon.

Oh, my mistake then. I thought what toastyrant meant was you can change the colours of your pokemon with the colours of the 2 you chose. For example, changing my kyurem head to match the colour of torkoal's head.

Edit:
~final submission
Master Win
Well, I'm done! Guyz and gals, meet Torkoal I-forme!

Here's the pokedex entry:
Torkoal I-forme
Sub-zero coal pokemon
Type: Dragon/fire
Ability: Rough skin

Torkoal I-forme is an average torkoal that has been fused with energy of Kyurem. Ice crystals have formed on its shell to give it further protection from attacks as well has help it survive. When the super hot coals make impact with the sub-zero ice, it causes excess amounts of steam to pour out from behind it's mask.

HP:70
Attk:120
Def:190
Sp attk:80
Sp def:70
Spd:30

to be fair Deoxys-D has 160 in both defenses, Aggron, Steelix and Shuckle all have around 200 in defence, it's not broken, also I like what you've done suntt123 :)
edit: I like how you've combined Torterra, being the most earthy pokemon with the most metally. It's good, but at the moment it just looks like a bear trap with some weird colouring. Maybe if you tried to make it look rusted, as though the earth and metal were affecting eachother. I like the concept

~ToastTyrant13
Final Submission
Bitter rivals, born to kill each other. Combined into one body you say? Holy crap, that can't end well.

To be honest, with base 30 speed, and access to shell smash, it can outspeed most things now. I'm actually changing it to a Fire/dragon type. To me, it makes more sense. It's edited!

Shell Smash, assuming you only bother to get 1, will boost its speed from base 30 to base 60, either you're being sarcastic or you don't know what you're talking about either way, awesome sprite TT :)

Only 60? Last time I used shell smash it was able to outspeed a lot of things. Base 100s. Then again, are you saying it will be base 60 with no speed EVs?

Shell smash from 30 to 60 base speed would be with no EVs etc, so with Max EVs, you would be 60 bs+63 more, so i think you would need more SS's or a scarf or something. Then again im terrible with perspective as to how much each boost is worth, but yeah, forget my opinion.

Not really stray pixels, drifloon is normally shaded that way... but it just doesn't work with highly contrasted colours like groudon's. ANYWAY.

~elcheeso
Final submission

ok, if you guys think this one is better, it will be final submission. I think it's good, except for the tuft(s) of fur on it's chest (and of course on the head of his legendary boner :D) so without further adeiu, here it is:

EDIT oh and master win i think Torkal I-forme should be FIRE and ICE, as it has no dragon resemblence (other than the head)

Whenever Toast gets around to posting them. Patience, bud. He's a busy dude. You can always go look at the results in the voting thread if you really need to know who won what.

A little bit past, but WEEK 1 CLOSED

Winners
~*~
~elcheeso
Most Original
~Homeslice
Most Humorous
~Rittercat

Good Week folks. Lots of interesting entries...

~*~Week 3~*~
Mix it Up!

A simple edition of WSC. Create a bizzare and unexpected retype of any pokémon, using all neccessary parts and colors to execute it. Your sprite will be favored if you can manage to execute a crazy retype, such as a Water-type version of a Fire pokémon. Good luck spriters, let's see what you can come up with.​

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

did i win yet?

giving an example of non-type based mix-it-up's
might enter later this week, but not with this one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)