paintseagull's art thread

I like the back sprites a lot; you can see all the effort and talent that went in to the sprite's details. The face isn't terribly cute, but I really like it and am glad you managed it!

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Some more STUFF!

For the Battle Free For All thread (best thread ever)

Trying to put together a new PMD team. Corphish just wasn't workin for me. So here's a Bagon gal to go along with my Bouffalant gal.

I attempted to use Shinxe's glazing technique a little bit here - fun!

aaand something non-pokemon, a VW Jetta speedpaint* for my brother's birthday haha

*(as if I would spend more than a few hours painting something, yeah right!)

and also thanks for the lovely feedback everyone!

DWEBBLE DWEBBLE DWEBBLE! That is all. That is one of the most hilarious Battle Free For All pics I have seen! Make it THE most! :P

paintseagull

pink wingull
I was gone for a little bit!

Here's a thing I did for The Smog (yay!). I used Shinxe's glazing technique here again (but with very little finnesse haha).

Haha, I love the Jetta quite a bit. I really liked that spec over what they have going now, but yeah, nice picture!

Really like your Shinxe glazing style!

paintseagull

pink wingull
Sketches!! Of my Bagon and Bouffalant girls, who will maybe one day actually get used as a PMD team.

what else can I put here...
how about the continuing saga of abusing shinxe's glazing technique:

(someone else's character done for an art exchange)

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Pony! But what I especially enjoy is the Whimsicott hangning off Scolipede (sp) in the second post because it's sooooo cute :'D

Palkia yeah!! I'm very impressed, it's fun to see a new yet awesome art thread.

Probably my favorite piece, though, was the collection of Bagon/Bouffalant sketches. They remind me of this book of Disney concept art I have. It's also fun to see people's thought processes!

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is all really good, I like every bit of it!
I'm glad I chose you for my special task... xD

paintseagull

pink wingull
Guess what I just spent 3 hours doing!

Setting myself up for 3-4 more hours of tedious work!
I drew these, then transferred them onto this mug with transfer paper, then re-outlined them on the mug. Now I just gotta apply 3 coats of paint yahoooo

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That.is.so.cute. *gasms. so, you planning on making any more for sale ;) ? That being said, I thought for one second that the top row of pictures were your legs. Oops.

paintseagull

pink wingull
That.is.so.cute. *gasms. so, you planning on making any more for sale ;) ? That being said, I thought for one second that the top row of pictures were your legs. Oops.
Haha nope, definitely not, pricing myself modestly at $10/hour of work means at least $60+materials costs (which are also high when you do your clay painting at a clay cafe who provide the paints and glaze and kiln at an understandable premium). So unless you want one for like $90 + shipping.. haha

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm so glad I chose you for the Smeargle challenge!

I would love you to do a 'team picture' as it were, but that's an awful lot of work. I'm pretty sure a cute and/or inquisitive Elgyem would satisfy my craving for your art though.

Oh yes, magic word: please.

Post more things here! It's great.

dude renting out ceram equipment sucks major cock. im really fortunate when im outside of school theres a woman who will fire my peices for services like mixing glazes and sex.

Aaaw aderpable! Love your cute simple style, with detailed touches. Like fate and ylix hade UNSAFE SEX and had you. *shudders at the thought of ylix and fate...* I haven't seen many request here, so I'm gonna make one. A simple hydreigon. Thats it. Ylix isn't giving me an avatar sized one (-_-) that's already made, so I'll get on from you, because it will look sweet in your styles. Thanky much!!!

paintseagull

pink wingull
Thank you all very much for the comments!

I'm afraid I don't really take requests. Suggestions are welcome, but I have a long list of art I would like to do so who knows if I will ever get around to things people ask for.. still, I don't want to shut down good ideas that might inspire me!

Here is a thing I have been wanting to get done for a while, a finished PMD Explorers application form. I have my first mission half thumbnailed.. I'm hoping that by drawing it out by hand and colouring it with my tablet, cutting out the inking step, I can get a decently finished-looking comic done by September.

Team Bergenia.. aspiring to open a design firm some day :)

Bouffalant rules

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)